Found Safe OK - Alyssa, 15, & Adalyn Ross, 8 mos, Yukon, 26 Apr 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm wondering how she got from Yukon to Tulsa. And if she did visit this judge, why would she come to Tulsa and not to OKC (or wherever the correct jurisdiction is)?

What really concerns me is that none of the baby's items are missing.

This girl adores her baby daughter and seems to care for her immensely. If she had planned to leave, wouldn't she have....

1. Taken a diaper bag with needed items?
2. Grabbed her inhaler
3. Locked the door behind her.

I think she left in a rush because she was lured out of the home on false pretenses by someone she trusted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still no word and hardly any news out there. I am praying they find here and that precious baby soon.

She probably doesn't have much in the way of textbooks. The curriculum is online. My daughter has one textbook this year that goes with one of her classes but she has only opened twice all year. She wouldn't even need a specific laptop because the curriculum can be accessed via any computer or device. My daughter has even done some of her coursework on my phone in a pinch.

This girl adores her baby daughter and seems to care for her immensely. If she had planned to leave, wouldn't she have....

2. Grabbed her inhaler

I think she left in a rush because she was lured out of the home on false pretenses by someone she trusted.

The missing flyer says she took a diaper bag.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

What if someone knocked on the door? Alyssa opened it and the person could have ordered her and the baby to leave with them? Maybe threatening her? I wish we knew why they think this is voluntary.
That's what I'm thinking. And all she could grab was the diaper bag and whatever was previously in it

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

This is kind of scary, IMO ....

Here is the docket schedule for the judge whose name is mentioned in the FB post:
http://www.tulsacountydistrictcourt.org/dockets.html

The court is located in Tulsa, which is a two-hour-drive from Yukon:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Yuk...76910c81bd96af7!2m2!1d-95.992775!2d36.1539816
Interesting. Baby dad barges in forcefully takes her let's hey grab bag. Takes her to county court to change bbyv last name. Dissolve child support or something... idk i would think tho if u were at a courthouse ud tell someone ur being held against ur will. He couldn't have been armed

Interesting. Baby dad barges in forcefully takes her let's hey grab bag. Takes her to county court to change bbyv last name. Dissolve child support or something... idk i would think tho if u were at a courthouse ud tell someone ur being held against ur will. He couldn't have been armed

But we're all assuming the tip is true, the person says it was her but what if it wasn't?
Is there a certain day child support or family court is held by this particular judge? Usually Fridays aren't a day when lots of courts are in session, at least here where I live.

*Just my random thoughts & opinions*

CS used to be my job and it would not just work like that.
Also, the supposed court house sighting was two days later and likely the wrong jurisdiction so that alone makes me think it is likely false.

Could she have taken the baby out for a walk. In a stroller? If she was walking near home , maybe she didn't think she needed to lock the door. Perhaps they were approached by a someone in a car that way?

Eta: jmo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

But we're all assuming the tip is true, the person says it was her but what if it wasn't?
Is there a certain day child support or family court is held by this particular judge? Usually Fridays aren't a day when lots of courts are in session, at least here where I live.

*Just my random thoughts & opinions*

According to the Judge's docket schedule, Friday afternoons (and every afternoon at 1:30 pm) are for Dissolutions of marriage and/or Legal separations, not for child support. This sighting doesn't make much sense.

2. Grabbed her inhaler

JMO
Im beginning to think something is terribly wrong too now.

If she and the baby cannot be accounted for and has not been contacted by anyone on the Moms side then LE needs to further pursue this because something does not sound right at all.

Even if there was some sort of note left at the house she could have been forced to write a note like that. It doesnt mean she did anything willingly as she could have been forced to.

The bottom line is she needs to be contacted and be sure she and the baby is safe.

It's been exactly 1 week since they disappeared!

Come on! Someone knows something voluntarily or not.... a 15 yr old and baby do not have the ability to just wonder off and start a new life!!!!

Please, please, please come home safely.

This makes me terribly sad... I live about 10 minutes from Alyssa's home. This is so scary and sad, 15 is too young to be out on your own with a baby.

This makes me terribly sad... I live about 10 minutes from Alyssa's home. This is so scary and sad, 15 is too young to be out on your own with a baby.

What's the sentiment in the community? Public searches? Missing flyers anywhere?

Any buzz at all?

I work all day, so I don't really watch morning or afternoon news, but I do occasionally watch it at night, and I haven't heard anything (doesn't mean I didn't miss it) I haven't heard any family or friends in the area talk about it. I do remember seeing her poster taped up at a register at the Ulta in yukon, but that's the only one I've seen. I haven't heard about any search parties yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back