Found Safe OK - Alyssa, 15, & Adalyn Ross, 8 mos, Yukon, 26 Apr 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just asked a friend of mine (who has 2 kids) and lives in Yukon, she said she hasn't heard a thing about it, didn't even know anyone was missing.

Thanks for the info motorunner!

Wishing there was more urgency and concern! These are two CHILDREN!

ugh.

JMO
Im beginning to think something is terribly wrong too now.

If she and the baby cannot be accounted for and has not been contacted by anyone on the Moms side then LE needs to further pursue this because something does not sound right at all.

Even if there was some sort of note left at the house she could have been forced to write a note like that. It doesnt mean she did anything willingly as she could have been forced to.

The bottom line is she needs to be contacted and be sure she and the baby is safe.

If nothing else just for a welfare check, LE does those in other cases where there is little to no danger/threat to a person, so I wonder why they won't do that sort of thing here where it seems, to me any way, that there is some level of urgency.
Just makes me wanna scream!!

*Just my random thoughts & opinions*

JMO
After following lots of cases we see that some of them blow up into major National News and then other times there is very little news about cases.

Unfortunately for the latter it is mainly up to family members and friends to try to get more public exposure on their own cases.

So IMO I think the Mom should contact more local and more national news outlets and ask them to do a story on her missing daughter and grandchild. The Dateline story we see in online media articles was a good start but more exposure needs to happen.

During any other news stories the Mom can manage to get then some important things can be asked and maybe answered.
For instance we heard that LE did contact the baby's bio father but why is he not also trying to contact media outlets and get concerned about his child's whereabouts? Maybe he has or maybe he hasnt. Its important to know where he fits in the picture here because closest contacts need to be considered first when looking for someone.

LE needs to be asked what they have done and where they stand in the investigation. Are they just dropping it or do they know more and just not telling the Mom? Doesnt she have a right to know where her underage daughter is if LE knows where she is?

These are the types of things that can be brought out in more news stories and news articles and unfortunately its going to take the Mom or a close friend to try to push that angle. She has a right to be upset right now and she or a close friend needs to try to get more media exposure so that more pressure can be put on the people that can actually help her. She may also get lucky and someone may volunteer to help her if she can spread the news story about her missing daughter and grandaughter.

Unless the Mom of the missing girl or the baby's bio father is on board with trying to push the story then it is difficult for news outlets to push it without them.

JMO
After following lots of cases we see that some of them blow up into major National News and then other times there is very little news about cases.

Unfortunately for the latter it is mainly up to family members and friends to try to get more public exposure on their own cases.

So IMO I think the Mom should contact more local and more national news outlets and ask them to do a story on her missing daughter and grandchild. The Dateline story we see in online media articles was a good start but more exposure needs to happen.

During any other news stories the Mom can manage to get then some important things can be asked and maybe answered.
For instance we heard that LE did contact the boys bio father but why is he not also trying to contact media outlets and get concerned about his child's whereabouts? Maybe he has or maybe he hasnt. Its important to know where he fits in the picture here because closest contacts need to be considered first when looking for someone.

LE needs to be asked what they have done and where they stand in the investigation. Are they just dropping it or do they know more and just not telling the Mom? Doesnt she have a right to know where her underage daughter is if LE knows where she is?

These are the types of things that can be brought out in more news stories and news articles and unfortunately its going to take the Mom or a close friend to try to push that angle. She has a right to be upset right now and she or a close friend needs to try to get more media exposure so that more pressure can be put on the people that can actually help her. She may also get lucky and someone may volunteer to help her if she can spread the news story about her missing daughter.

Unless the Mom or the bio father is on board with trying to push the story then it is difficult for news outlets to push it without them.

I agree completely. I am always fancinated by the cases the public engage in and the ones that get little or no attention.

I agree completely. I am always fancinated by the cases the public engage in and the ones that get little or no attention.

And normally this sorta case is the type of case that gets lots of attention, not being discriminatory, but young, pretty white girl, with baby, vanishes without a trace usually blows up media wise. I wonder why not this one?

And normally this sorta case is the type of case that gets lots of attention, not being discriminatory, but young, pretty white girl, with baby, vanishes without a trace usually blows up media wise. I wonder why not this one?

I think it's probably due to the lack of urgency on LE's part (JMO) sad, sad, sad.

I wish they would organize a search party. I would definitely help. Perhaps they have reason to believe she is no longer in the area? Yukon is very small, nothing much happens here, very quiet. Her home is outside the more "busy" part of town, if you kept driving south you'd eventually end up in Mustang. I really hope they have fliers in the surrounding areas as well

I remember not to long ago another young mama went missing with her infant son. The father of the baby and I believe both parents were pleading for information. The father and mother were not together but he was involved in his sons life.
I know dad was very involved in the missing FB page.
Her WS was removed once her and her son were found safe and unharmed. I forget where she went. Hopefully we will have the same outcome. And hopefully all family members can start to spread the world on two kids missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder where Alyssa's bio dad is. That would be helpful to know.

Was anyone challenging her custody for the baby? That might make a person leave voluntarily.

she was the one who went to a commune right? I dnt remember the name.

there was another young single mom w a toddler son in Utah that generated very little interest as well :( I try to check every few months. her car was also never found either.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ly-23-amp-Gabriel-Almiron-3-Orem-13-Sept-2015

I remember not to long ago another young mama went missing with her infant son. The father of the baby and I believe both parents were pleading for information. The father and mother were not together but he was involved in his sons life.
I know dad was very involved in the missing FB page.
Her WS was removed once her and her son were found safe and unharmed. I forget where she went. Hopefully we will have the same outcome. And hopefully all family members can start to spread the world on two kids missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just checking in on this case. It doesn't seem like we have a lot of information on the baby's dad. Would it be possible the Dad helped baby and Mom run away somewhere and he plans on meeting up with them after the search dies down some? Maybe he had an inhaler and other stuff for Mom and baby so they could leave quickly. Just a thought. I know it seems out there but I am hoping it is something along those lines just so we know they are safe.

Do we know how old the baby's father is?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I think it's interesting here... in the Katarina Bitterman's case, she clearly run away and was safe.... however the FBI and all sorts of organizations got involved even though she left a note... but that was never released to the public so everyone was convinced something really bad happened this quiet, shy, gamer girl...

To me, even if she did run away.... where's the outcry? Can a runaway actually properly take care of an 8 month old baby? I couldn't even take care of myself at 15... and I was considered responsible...

Does Alyssa's dad have to pay double child support now?

I'm curious about the laws.... NOT implying her dad had anything to do with her disappearance.

But how does this work?

I'm hoping that LE is on this more than we know and that they are being quiet for a reason that we are not aware of?Fingers crossed.

Does Alyssa's dad have to pay double child support now?

I'm curious about the laws.... NOT implying her dad had anything to do with her disappearance.

But how does this work?

No. If the baby's father is a young minor, then his parents could be on the hook for CS.
It's possible she isn't receiving CS at all right now, depending on whether or not Adalyn is on Medicaid and/or Alyssa officially filed for support. Some families do CS informally if the relationship is a good one-- or they don't ask for any CS at all because they don't want the baby's dad to try to file for any formal custody.
It's different in every state and different situations can be complicated.

that would be a best case scenario.

maybe her parents are religious or strict? she was only 13-14 when she was with child, so maybe her parents chose to chase dad off? not blaming them in any way. if my 13 year old was pregnant from an older boy (even 16-17) I may feel the same.

I am just checking in on this case. It doesn't seem like we have a lot of information on the baby's dad. Would it be possible the Dad helped baby and Mom run away somewhere and he plans on meeting up with them after the search dies down some? Maybe he had an inhaler and other stuff for Mom and baby so they could leave quickly. Just a thought. I know it seems out there but I am hoping it is something along those lines just so we know they are safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back