GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What I could never understand is why don't those who have some info just have it typed out and sent to investigators anonymously? Names, places, events and times just so the investigation gets a foothold and proceed to find this child.

Good point! The same could be wondered about in the mystery about Lauren Spierier - as there were a number of people around her the night she was last seen.

off topic, maybe....
this has my mind racing with possibilities

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/22/justice/oklahoma-police-sexual-assault/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

"An Oklahoma City police officer is accused of sexually assaulting several women while on the job, his department said.
The case started after one woman came forward and accused Officer Daniel Holtzclaw of "sexual impropriety" during a traffic stop, Oklahoma City police Capt. Dexter Nelson told CNN"

I have been thinking a lot about Annie Jo. I wish there was some news.

The policeman charged would be something to consider since she was driving a sports car and could have drawn his attention. However, there is no evidence yet that he attempted to kill those women or somehow disappear them. Or that he was even around during the time Annie Jo went missing.

There is too much sketchiness surrounding Annie Jo's so-called friends and their friends/family, imo. The stories make no sense. Breaking those down to reality would produce real leads, but kids don't "snitch".

off topic, maybe....
this has my mind racing with possibilities

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/22/justice/oklahoma-police-sexual-assault/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

"An Oklahoma City police officer is accused of sexually assaulting several women while on the job, his department said.
The case started after one woman came forward and accused Officer Daniel Holtzclaw of "sexual impropriety" during a traffic stop, Oklahoma City police Capt. Dexter Nelson told CNN"

That's interesting! Reminds me of what Anne posted on Instagram "We so good at B.S.`ing" as she is pulled over by a police officer.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Edmond-10-April-2014&p=10483757#post10483757

The officer in OKC is accused of targeting black women, ranging in age from 34 to 58, and all from a specific economically depressed, violence-prone neighborhood. Annie Jo just doesn't fit the demographic at all.

The key to Annie Jo's disappearance is the group of young people she was with that night. At least one of them knows exactly what happened to her, IMO.

The officer in OKC is accused of targeting black women, ranging in age from 34 to 58, and all from a specific economically depressed, violence-prone neighborhood. Annie Jo just doesn't fit the demographic at all.

The key to Annie Jo's disappearance is the group of young people she was with that night. At least one of them knows exactly what happened to her, IMO.

Good sleuthing! and yes, the odds really favor what you mentioned about someone who was around her knows what happened. Have those who were with her all lawyered-up?

Any new news on Annie? Im pretty sure they know who, but are waiting for more evidence. So sad. JMO though.

Investigators searching a pond in Edmond for missing teen

EDMOND,Okla. –
Anne Hill was last seen on April 11th. The 16-year-old seemingly vanished without a trace. She was never seen or heard from again after leaving a friend’s house. Days later, her car was found abandoned in an Edmond neighborhood, near 2nd and Coltrane. Right now, a pond on the corner of Penn and Covell is being drained after an anonymous tip and private investigators are being incredibly tight-lipped.

http://kfor.com/2014/09/24/investigators-searching-a-pond-in-edmond-for-missing-teen/

I hope Anne is found soon. She has been missing far too long.

I haven't found any updates about the pond.

Prayers for Anne.

Again, another sad 3-no case as I see it, and most difficult to solve.

Cases of 3-no's:
No crime scene found or witnessing of crime (including surveillance).
No contact by victim with anyone after going missing - including banking or social media
No body found.

Curiously, sometimes personal belonging of the victim are found close by or some distance from where the victim was known to be, but these items do confirm a homicide has taken place.

I hope law enforcement really do have evidence of foul play that they are not releasing, because it would affect the investigation. Remember Kara Nichols missing from Colorado Springs, Colorado? The officers who were originally working on her case intentionally mislabeled her disappearance as meeting with foul play, so that they wouldn't have to spend time working on her case. Meanwhile there is suspicion of Kara being sold into human trafficking due to suspected past involvement in prostitution, so she could very well be alive and in danger. I just wish we could see more progress in Anne's case already, so we could be for sure they are working on it.

I live literally next door to that pond. Wonder why they thought she was in there?

Is this the first time these two have been mentioned by the media in relation to this case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
difficultgrownup
Back