GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TWO ARRESTED IN THE DEATH OF ANNE HILL

OKLAHOMA CITY —Two people have been arrested on first-degree murder complaints in the case of a missing Piedmont teenager, according to police.

Chadd Raymond, 16, and Chloe Thomas, 17, were arrested over the weekend in the disappearance of Anne Hill, officers said.

Hill, a Piedmont teenager, was reported missing in April. Investigators said information was developed naming Raymond and Thomas as suspects.

Thomas came to police headquarters Friday afternoon, was interviewed by investigators and subsequently arrested, according to police. Saturday morning, Raymond was picked up at his residence in NW Oklahoma City, officers said.

Authorities said both are facing a first-degree murder complaint.

Police said the investigation is ongoing. Anyone with any information should contact authorities

http://www.koco.com/news/2-arrested-on-murder-complaints-in-case-of-missing-piedmont-teen/29086850

I didn't expect a female to be in this. I guess without a body, they have enough. I wonder if she came to tell and told about him, or if somebody else turned them in.

I am not surprised a female is involved. I am hoping we find more arrests of people who knew and didn't say anything.

I would like to think the PI group had something to do with these arrests. We won't know that for awhile, but they seemed to be working diligently on this case.

After LE arrested CR and CT today I was wondering if maybe CR set Anne up? By this I mean he was hanhanging out with Anne and told CT that they were together and maybe Anne and CT got in a fight and it spiraled from there. MOO, Just thinking out loud. I wonder if they found anything during the search of the ponpond, considering it's only been a couple weeks and now arrests have been made.

My guess would be on the ranch Chloe was allegedly sent to after she also went "missing" a few months ago. I'm sure we had a thread about her, but I can't find it now.

Man ... So these were her " friends"?? Wtheck is wrong with people?! Scary ... Wonder why they killed her??

Man ... So these were her " friends"?? Wtheck is wrong with people?! Scary ... Wonder why they killed her??
It probably will come down to drugs or that will be their "defense": "She OD'ed and we freaked" (not that I buy that argument).

The hope is LE will find Annie Jo now and be able to get some evidence from her body.

Maybe they just didn't "like her anymore," ala Skylar Neese. One of the girls who is now convicted of Skylar's murder went to a psychiatric hospital prior to confessing - much like Chloe and "the ranch."

I always thought it would be somebody older, but connected to those who were arrested. I didn't think it would actually be them.

One theory of mine has been that whoever murdered Anne believed Anne was responsible for RR being arrested the day before. The timing of that arrest and Anne's disappearance is peculiar.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
The officer in OKC is accused of targeting black women, ranging in age from 34 to 58, and all from a specific economically depressed, violence-prone neighborhood. Annie Jo just doesn't fit the demographic at all.

The key to Annie Jo's disappearance is the group of young people she was with that night. At least one of them knows exactly what happened to her, IMO.

We were right.

I'd like to know who gave LE the information that led to these two being charged. I hope they tell where the body is.

I always thought it would be somebody older, but connected to those who were arrested. I didn't think it would actually be them.

One theory of mine has been that whoever murdered Anne believed Anne was responsible for RR being arrested the day before. The timing of that arrest and Anne's disappearance is peculiar.

I wondered if RR's arrest the day before could have been a factor. And SeriouslySearching, I'm sure they will go for the "she OD'ed" angle ... Ugh life is not fair! Annie deserves to be living her life and making plans for her future. These 2 seem like such a waste of space!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashnic86
Back