GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't followed this since right at the beginning but I've just caught up with the news via a link I saw on Facebook. RIP, Anne. I'm pleased the family will have some closure.

No!!!! I hate this. I always held on to hope. Sigh......I'll never forget you Annie Jo.
anne-hill-jpg.jpg

http://www.koco.com/news/human-skull-found-in-mcclain-county/32668166

Just catching up here and my broken heart is reeling at the news... :tears:

Annie Jo is finally coming home to her family and loved ones, more than a year after this began. I can't even find the words (without getting banned) to express what I feel about the :censored: who took her from this world. The audacity of them, to play these games. Throw the law library at them, and set a clear example to anyone who might try to do the same in the future (these "deals make me :furious: JMO).

IMO, they clearly never had any intention of assisting the process, only self-preservation. There should be harsh (additional) consequences - so they will always remember Annie Jo. I don't know that people like this are capable of remorse. What they did to this family - in addition to the murder, was criminal. The punishment should fit the crime(s). :moo:

los, Thank You for posting this picture of her. Annie Jo will live on, in the hearts and minds of so many people, all over the world.
She will never, ever be forgotten.
:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet Chloe thought she would never be found, and had that as leverage for a deal. Hopefully they will both be in prison for a VERY long time. Glad she's coming home.

Worker Who Discovered Annie Hill's Remains Speaks Out

Alex Garcia said he was shocked to make the discovery.

"I walk through fields every day and stuff like that, so I was kind of surprised when I saw that," Garcia said.

Garcia said, in that moment, he had a horrible feeling he'd just discovered the remains of a child.

~Snip~

Thomas was expected to appear for a preliminary hearing on a first degree murder charge, Friday morning, but the hearing was continued in light of recent discovery.

Thomas is now awaiting her trial on a first degree murder charge.

Her attorney, Michael Trevino says he is hopeful new evidence will prove Thomas gave an honest confession last year.

~Snip~

Thomas is due back in court in June.

http://www.news9.com/story/28957085/worker-who-discovered-annie-hills-remains-speaks-out

Search for clues, remains of Anne Hill continues

A seismograph crew looking for oil discovered a human skull in McClain County Thursday morning.

The Oklahoma City medical examiner confirmed it was Anne Hill.

~Snip~

Darcie Parton-Scoot, the lead private investigator on Hill's case, said that now Hill's family doesn't have to wonder where she might be anymore.

“Right now we’re still in shock," Parton-Scoon said. "Even though they knew the day was going to come, it’s still difficult.”

~Snip~

Friday, law enforcement agencies combed every inch of the secluded 300-acre area in McClain County.

“Very systematically covering the area," forensic archeologist Kent Buehler said. "We’ve got it gridded off and the crews are going back just at arm’s length from each other so they’re not missing anything, going very slowly across the landscape looking for any more skeletal material."

http://www.koco.com/news/Search-for-clues-remains-of-Anne-Hill-continues/32710818

bbm

I hope that the discovery of Anne's remains will bring a measure of comfort to her family. It must be horrible not to know where one's child is.

I am so glad she has finally been found.
Now it's time for justice.

I don't believe either story, they make no sense. They were going to rob her and steal her car without planning to kill her after? What would the point be? They'd be caught immediately.

I am not buying the "snitch" theory. They know she didn't snitch on the brother because if she did she'd have known he was in jail and wouldn't have bothered texting him to buy drugs.
I don't believe she was holding drugs for the incarcerated brother either because if she was, why bother texting him to buy drugs knowing she had his whole stash?

Unfortunately, I feel there is a reason they didn't seem to helpful on finding that poor girl's body. I am eager to see what comes out in court about this mess.

The remains of Anne Hill are now at the Oklahoma City Medical Examiner’s Office after crews spent two days combing an area in McClain County.
:praying:

The McClain County Sheriff's Office called in extra help so they wouldn’t miss any evidence. “(They) said they needed some bodies to try to locate some evidence out in this field," criminal justice instructor David Graham said. The search provided a chance for students at Mid-America Technology Center to get out of the classroom and into a real-life crime scene.

Hill’s family members said they need time to grieve privately. The medical examiner is working to get Hill’s remains back to her family as soon as possible.

http://www.koco.com/news/cadets-help-authorities-search-for-evidence-in-anne-hill-case/32776834

My name is not showing up in any of the posts I have given a "Thanks"??????

Do we have a map/location for where Annie's remains we're found?

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Do we have a map/location for where Annie's remains we're found?

I haven't seen an exact location other than the road. I have driven by that exit while going down I-35 several times since we learned about it and I can't help but think of her and what she must've went through that night.

I *might* be able to get a location soon. I'm working on it.

I just saw that Annie Jo has been found...hopelessly behind, I know. I have nothing more to add than has already been said, but I wanted to send my prayers and best wishes to Annie's family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back