GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have the coordinates to the being of the field Anne was found in if anyone would like me to post them. The reason I did it this way is because I don't know exactly where in the field any of her remains were found. What I had to do was watch the aerial flyover video to pin point where on google maps all the search vehicles were parked after the seismograph crew found her skull.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

By the way Chloe is scheduled for another preliminary hearing on August 7th at 9 am.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

By the way Chloe is scheduled for another preliminary hearing on August 7th at 9 am.

Thanks! Hearing is in 2 days, unless someone's heard an adjournment?

previously...
In a deal struck with prosecutors, Raymond pleaded guilty in February in exchange for his testimony against Thomas.
He is now serving 35 years, with the remainder of a life sentence suspended.
Thomas’ preliminary hearing was scheduled to have started Friday morning (May 8), but was postponed due to the discovery of the remains.

http://www.purcellregister.com/news/article_87c8f5b8-f3fe-11e4-902b-279762e6714c.html
*parentheses added by ME*

for some reason the fact that they ID'ed because of her braces made me sad...poor little thing
annie jo, peace at last

How sad that these evil kids found each other and a pretty, young girl paid the price for it, with her life.

Not only evil, stupid. They actually thought they could get away with murder. Now, they can all rot in prison.

For me the greatest question of all will always be WHY? Doesnt add up.

Hopefully an early b-day gift for me. Why has she still not had a sentencing hearing? Annie deserves a lot more justice...

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

I think of Anne often.

Thanks for the link and update, OkieGranny.

Thank you for your dedication to Anne Jo's thread (and SO many others OkieGranny :loveyou: )

We will be here when the next chapter in the pursuit of :justice: begins!

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully an early b-day gift for me. Why has she still not had a sentencing hearing? Annie deserves a lot more justice...

I don't think there will be a sentencing hearing unless she reaches a new plea agreement, or until after her trial on the murder charge.

I think of Annie Jo and her mom often. There will never be enough justice for what they did to this girl and her family. He got away with a light sentence he certainly didn't deserve and we shall see what kind of slap on the wrist they are going to give her. I am still angry over the way this was handled.

http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=31151732&catId=112032

Prelim hearing happening right now for Chloe Thomas. Should know something soon.

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

The preliminary hearing for Chloe Thomas, one of two teens accused in the murder of missing Piedmont teen Annie Hill, took place on Friday.
In that hearing a judge ruled there is enough evidence to move forward with a trial against Thomas, 18, who stands accused of playing a significant role in the death of Annie Hill.

At the hearing, Thomas’ mom, a police investigator and the other teen accused in the murder of Hill took the stand. Also in the courtroom was the family of Annie Hill.

Flanked by friends and family, Hill's mother left the courtroom.

“This was the first time they've heard relatively graphic details of what happened. So it was a very difficult day for them…They’re under a lot of stress and it was very hurtful and it was a very difficult day for them,” said Darcie Parton-Scoon.

http://www.news9.com/story/31151732...-for-suspect-accused-in-piedmont-teens-murder

Chadd Raymond is the other accused and has already accepted a plea deal, and agreed to a 35-year sentence in exchange for his testimony.

Raymond testified both he and Thomas at first wanted to just rob Hill so they could get money to buy drugs. But that robbery went too far and led to them killing her instead.

“My client has always accepted her responsibility as assisting in and hiding the body of Anne Hill, but she from the start says she did not take part in a robbery the murder, any of that,” said Thomas’ attorney, Michael Trevino.

Raymond testified how they lured Hill to his brother's Edmond apartment and then choked and kicked her until she died. He also testified how they disposed of her body and tried to cover up the crime. The entire time Thomas took notes and refused to look at Raymond on the stand and refused to comment on his testimony.

“She disputes about 90 percent of what he said,” Trevino said.

http://www.news9.com/story/31151732...-for-suspect-accused-in-piedmont-teens-murder

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back