GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No!!!! I hate this. I always held on to hope. Sigh......I'll never forget you Annie Jo.
anne-hill-jpg.jpg

http://www.koco.com/news/human-skull-found-in-mcclain-county/32668166

I just told my husband that Annie has been causing our earthquakes
;-p
The skull was found off of exit 104 off I-35 at approximately 11 a.m. by a seismograph crew.

Rest in peace, Annie Jo. It was time for you to be found and returned to your grieving mother. Bless her heart. I hope this brings her some sense of peace to know where you are finally and to be able to give you a proper burial.

She was found no thanks to Chloe or Chadd and ANY "deals" should now be off the table. They both deserve to suffer long and horrible lives in prison.

I've quietly followed this case!& have carried Annie in my heart all this time. I will still carry her with me, but I am happy Annie & her family can have their peace now. Hugs to all that loved her and all of you!!

Rest in peace, Annie Jo. It was time for you to be found and returned to your grieving mother. Bless her heart. I hope this brings her a small amount of peace to know where you are finally and to be able to give you a proper burial.

She was found no thanks to Chloe or Chadd and ANY "deals" should now be off the table. They both deserve to suffer long and horrible lives in prison.

I agree 100%. That was the fastest identification of remains I have ever seen. When Chadd and Chloe said rural area they weren't kidding. This location is probably about 20 minutes from my house, and I never knew it existed. Really, I do hope they take that plea deal away, and I hope the remains help convict Chloe.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

Makes me so sad. I always new but a small part of me was "what if" :(
At least her mother can now give Annie Jo the respect and dignity she deserves.
RIP Annie Joe

Omg.... awful. At least this phase is through though, right? And having her remains might be useful to the prosecution. :-(

I agree 100%. That was the fastest identification of remains I have ever seen. When Chadd and Chloe said rural area they weren't kidding. This location is probably about 20 minutes from my house, and I never knew it existed. Really, I do hope they take that plea deal away, and I hope the remains help convict Chloe.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
It is so difficult to believe they drove her car with her dead body clear across OKC (40-45 minutes?) to find a place without a thought of getting caught evidently. I guess it shouldn't surprise me as cold blooded as those two are and how they didn't think twice about killing another human being.

Omg.... awful. At least this phase is through though, right? And having her remains might be useful to the prosecution. :-(
Yes. It is hopeful they can find some evidence and maybe it can be used against Chloe since Chadd's has already plead Guilty.

So sad, but thankful they found her so her family can lay her to rest. RIP Annie Jo!

Finally! Every time I would see this thread pop up in my subscriptions this year I would pray that it was because she was found. So glad her Mom and family were able to bring her home, they seem like really good people. Hopefully they will get some closure now.

I also hope that Chadd and Chloe get the book thrown at them now. Chadd's info didn't even take them the right direction out of town.

Remains Of Missing Piedmont Teen Anne Hill Found http://www.news9.com/story/28944791/investigation-underway-after-skull-found-in-mcclain-county

This link provides a little more info that I don't think I've seen/heard before.

"Several months ago, investigators were searching very near this area for the remains of Anne Hill, and about 9 p.m. Thursday they confirmed it is her."

Could Chadd or Chloe had tried to lead investigators to the body? And they just didn't find anything?

"There are two suspects in her death. Chadd Raymond is serving a life sentence after pleading guilty to his role, and Chloe Thomas is in jail on a first degree murder charge.
She's expected to be in court Friday morning for a preliminary hearing."

I don't recall hearing about Chloe being charged, but maybe it slipped my mind. If anyone else has seen this please send me link.

Found by a seismograph crew (do they mean "seismic crew"?)...I don't recall seeing that in a case here before...mushroom hunters yes, ginseng hunters, deer hunters... but not a seismic crew that I recall...I'd venture to guess its happened before though.)
Eta: it says "seismograph team" below:

http://kfor.com/2015/04/30/officials-skull-discovered-in-rural-mcclain-county/
"

(* yall were just talking about the gpr in post 950 and 951...)

From the above link:
"Authorities say they are searching about 300 acres of land for other human remains using ground penetrating radar.

“We got about a 320 acre crime scene. We’re gonna grid it off and see if we can find any evidence or any more human remains,” Hewett said."

Another photo here of location:
http://www.facebook.com/kfor4?_rdr

Remains Of Missing Piedmont Teen Anne Hill Found http://www.news9.com/story/28944791/investigation-underway-after-skull-found-in-mcclain-county

This link provides a little more info that I don't think I've seen/heard before.

"Several months ago, investigators were searching very near this area for the remains of Anne Hill, and about 9 p.m. Thursday they confirmed it is her."

Could Chadd or Chloe had tried to lead investigators to the body? And they just didn't find anything?

"There are two suspects in her death. Chadd Raymond is serving a life sentence after pleading guilty to his role, and Chloe Thomas is in jail on a first degree murder charge.
She's expected to be in court Friday morning for a preliminary hearing."

I don't recall hearing about Chloe being charged, but maybe it slipped my mind. If anyone else has seen this please send me link.

Updated 2/13/15 at 8:52 p.m.

Chloe Thomas, previously accessory to murder in the case of Anne Hill, has been charged with First Degree Murder.

~Snip~

The state offered Raymond a deal in exchange for his testimony, and he agreed to help investigators bring Anne’s body home to her family.

~Snip~

Although the judge sentenced Raymond to life, part of that is suspended, so he will serve 35 years in prison.

He’s expected to testify in Chloe Thomas’s trial. She remains in the juvenile detention center.

http://kfor.com/2015/02/13/guilty-teen-pleads-in-murder-of-missing-casady-student/

When he plead Guilty, they changed the deal made with Chloe and decided to pursue First Degree Murder charge against her because Chadd will testify she was a participant in the murder unlike the story she told them.

Chadd did not lead them to Annie Jo and his deal should be rescinded. He did not hold up his end and now it is too late since they found her without the help of either one. 35 years is not a fair deal. I hope the jury gives Chloe what she deserves after lying about her involvement, too.

Found by a seismograph crew (do they mean "seismic crew"?)...I don't recall seeing that in a case here before...mushroom hunters yes, ginseng hunters, deer hunters... but not a seismic crew that I recall...I'd venture to guess its happened before though.)
Eta: it says "seismograph team" below:

http://kfor.com/2015/04/30/officials-skull-discovered-in-rural-mcclain-county/
"

(* yall were just talking about the gpr in post 950 and 951...)

From the above link:
"Authorities say they are searching about 300 acres of land for other human remains using ground penetrating radar.

“We got about a 320 acre crime scene. We’re gonna grid it off and see if we can find any evidence or any more human remains,” Hewett said."

Another photo here of location:
http://www.facebook.com/kfor4?_rdr
They do call them seismograph crews or seismic crews. There are two kinds working in OK. One type tracks the many earthquakes we have now in the state and the other works in the oil and gas industry (doodlebugs?). They weren't clear on the type of workers, but I think we will hear more of them making finds in the field if they were tracking earthquakes. They were just in the right place at the right time to find Annie Jo.

Yes! We were discussing the grid searches and using the new OSBI tool. It will give them a much better chance at finding the rest of the remains and hopefully some more evidence.

Oh, my heart is torn this morning. On the one hand, I am happy to hear that Annie will be coming home and her family will have some closure, sad that her life was taken so young put 2 punk "friends".

Chadd, may you forever rot in jail for the rest of your life. Chloe, you have whats coming! See you in court this morning, where you will get yours!

http://www.news9.com/story/28944791/investigation-underway-after-skull-found-in-mcclain-county

:rose: RIP Annie Jo :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back