GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[video=youtube;r_UHfz4dUwM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_UHfz4dUwM[/video]

Where are you Annie Jo?

Annie Jo never made a call to the apt for drugs. The brother of the guy she had something with and was in jail used his brothers phone and acted as his brother to lure Anne over.
I don't believe he acted as his brother. Annie had a relationship with Chadds older brother and I'm sure she could tell the difference. What I don't understand is ,why would she even call there if the older brother was in jail. Did she not know this or was this a text and Chad had his brother's phone?

I don't believe he acted as his brother. Annie had a relationship with Chadds older brother and I'm sure she could tell the difference. What I don't understand is ,why would she even call there if the older brother was in jail. Did she not know this or was this a text and Chad had his brother's phone?
Maybe she new Chadd had the phone and was actually calling him?

It is my understanding the lure was done in text messages so she couldn't tell who it was...so indeed Chadd could pretend to be his brother (perhaps saying he just got out of jail?). I am not certain who owned the phone, but it is possible and even probable brother's phone was at his own apartment while he served his time.

Didn't he only go to jail the day right before Anne disappeared? I think it's very possible she was not even aware he had gone to jail. She might have been trying to text the older brother and just thought he was ignoring her until Chadd & Chloe started texting Anne from the phone.

Spring is coming and Annie should be home soon. Searches can start again with the snow gone this weekend.

Come on, Chadd. Give her back to her family like you said you would! A deal is a deal. You know where you put her!

Didn't he only go to jail the day right before Anne disappeared? I think it's very possible she was not even aware he had gone to jail. She might have been trying to text the older brother and just thought he was ignoring her until Chadd & Chloe started texting Anne from the phone.
I never put much research into the brother so I am not sure when he went in. Didn't Chloe put it out that Annie Jo called wanting drugs? I don't believe her. We don't know for sure how it started or if they contacted her first with the lure, but I think it is plausible Chadd and Chloe initiated their plan to murder Annie Jo by texting her first.

I was under the impression that Annie Joe was lured to the apartment by Chadd/Chloe posing as his older brother on the brother’s cell phone. I'm curious what is on that iPhone that Chadd told his dad to find in his room and to "keep it safe".

I don't believe the guys story.I think he's just mad at the girl for turning him in.His story sounds unbelievable to me.What is more believable is that he lured Anne to the apt. and had planned to kill her because he thought she was responsible for his brother being in jail.

I don't believe the guys story.I think he's just mad at the girl for turning him in.His story sounds unbelievable to me.What is more believable is that he lured Anne to the apt. and had planned to kill her because he thought she was responsible for his brother being in jail.
Why would he think that? How did he get Chloe to go along with his plan?

The human remains found are likely associated with a man arrested for murder since he once lived there (as mentioned on this video: http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/stat...cle_1cfaee26-1a54-51de-8026-faa996e47203.html ). Not Annie Jo, imo.

The U.S. Marshals Service arrested 28-year old Jimmy Moser in Tulsa, Monday afternoon.

http://www.ktul.com/story/28182008/arrest-made-in-osage-county-murder

Looks like you were correct; the remains found in Bristow are not Annie Jo's.

http://www.newson6.com/story/283984...ow-remains-likely-woman-missing-since-january

Can't believe its coming up on a year and two arrested. And confessions and still no Anne Jo.
I of course have no respect for anyone who takes a life and causes the family so much pain. But it down right angers me when someone holds the answer to a mothers peace and closer who is all ready busted and going to prison any way. Its like twisting the knife after being stabbed in the heart.
Makes me think they both aynt telling on someone or els they did something to horrible to admit to.

Another month draws to a close without Annie Jo being brought home. Take Chadd's "deal" right off the table! I am outraged they would allow it to stand when he did not take them directly to her body. The weather has been beautiful and there should be no reason he couldn't do it. No one gets rid of a dead body then "forgets" where they put it. I don't buy it for a minute and I can't believe the DA would either. GRRRR!

BRING ANNIE JO HOME OR NO DEAL!!!

Another month draws to a close without Annie Jo being brought home. Take Chadd's "deal" right off the table! I am outraged they would allow it to stand when he did not take them directly to her body. The weather has been beautiful and there should be no reason he couldn't do it. No one gets rid of a dead body then "forgets" where they put it. I don't buy it for a minute and I can't believe the DA would either. GRRRR!

BRING ANNIE JO HOME OR NO DEAL!!!

Totally agree! Either take it off the table all together, or offer both of them the deal but whoever gets them to her first gets it. See how fast they talk then..

It just makes me so angry that Annie Jo's mother, after all she has been through, has to wait another minute, hour, or day for her baby to be returned. Neither one of those degenerates deserve ANY consideration since they took the life of a beautiful girl. It is obvious neither one has any remorse about what they did or Annie Jo would be home. I am angry and my heart hurts. Chadd and Chloe are monsters, imo.

To Annie Jo's family, This Easter Sunday, Annie Jo is not forgotten~

Almost a year and still no Annie Jo. It's just not right.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimberlyJane523
Back