GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anything is possible, but if she was the reason...why would she have willingly gone to meet with his GF and brother? If she gave him up for drugs, she would be smart enough to know they would be really angry.
Well that's what I mean I guess. Like she had no idea at all they were thinking she narked cause she didn't.
But that maybe in these kids crazy minds they worked it up and set her up.

Annie Jo doesn't strike me as the type, but then I guess it is what would make her a good candidate to hold for him. I still don't see robbery as a motive here.
I guess where I'm coming from with this is from seeing it well growing up. Reminds me of my cute little cusin. Just like Anne she was a teen testing her limits. Wasnt a bad kid at all. Got good grades. Didnt do drugs just smoked pot. But her boyfriend who was a dealer needed to hide his stuff cause he new he was going down. And she hid it at her hoyse. Her mom didn't even know. It was purfect for the dealer.

Well that's what I mean I guess. Like she had no idea at all they were thinking she narked cause she didn't.
But that maybe in these kids crazy minds they worked it up and set her up.
Yes. I suppose it is possible they could have dreamed it up. They obviously are two very screwed up individuals.

I would like to know what the brother is saying about all of this.

I guess where I'm coming from with this is from seeing it well growing up. Reminds me of my cute little cusin. Just like Anne she was a teen testing her limits. Wasnt a bad kid at all. Got good grades. Didnt do drugs just smoked pot. But her boyfriend who was a dealer needed to hide his stuff cause he new he was going down. And she hid it at her hoyse. Her mom didn't even know. It was purfect for the dealer.
It would make more sense for a robbery, but how would they get her to bring it all back at once? Oh wait...didn't they convince her the brother was the one texting her? Hmmm.

Yes. I suppose it is possible they could have dreamed it up. They obviously are two very screwed up individuals.

I would like to know what the brother is saying about all of this.
Me too! I'd love hear what he thinks.

Me too! I'd love hear what he thinks.
I wonder if they will bring him into the trial for past history between him and the rest including Annie Jo? He figures into this scenario on certain levels even if he was in jail when it took place. Everything centered around him. It was his home, his brother, his gf, his lover, and they used him as a lure.

I wonder if they will bring him into the trial for past history between him and the rest including Annie Jo? He figures into this scenario on certain levels even if he was in jail when it took place. Everything centered around him. It was his home, his brother, his gf, his lover, and they used him as a lure.
I agree. Even in the beginning it was rumored for a moment that it was the two brothers who seen her last. Didnt hear about Chole till later.
I'm still trying to figure out where she is and why they can't remember. Cant really wrap my mind around why they wouldn't say where she was if they new. But can't really see how anyone els fits in other then the brother who was in jail. Idk

I agree. Even in the beginning it was rumored for a moment that it was the two brothers who seen her last. Didnt hear about Chole till later.
I'm still trying to figure out where she is and why they can't remember. Cant really wrap my mind around why they wouldn't say where she was if they new. But can't really see how anyone els fits in other then the brother who was in jail. Idk
Chadd and Chloe were friends with others who had taken the wrong path. Maybe they were not alone in the apartment?

Chadd and Chloe were friends with others who had taken the wrong path. Maybe they were not alone in the apartment?
Yeah or they had someone help them dispose of the body. I think if there was others over Chloe or Chadd would of outed them esp Chadd at this point. He has nothing to lose now. Unless maybe an older adult or a older friend helped who they both have reaspect for and won't tell on.

Anything is possible, but if she was the reason...why would she have willingly gone to meet with his GF and brother? If she gave him up for drugs, she would be smart enough to know they would be really angry.
If she gave the brother up then I'm sure she (Annie) would have known he was in jail and never would have made the call to the apartment to buy drugs. I think these two idiots decided to rip her off feeling possibly that Annie wouldn't go to the cops and that would be that. But Annie must have fought back and Chad killed her..I'm not buying he got tired and Chloe finished the deed. I think there were others involved at some point.

If she gave the brother up then I'm sure she (Annie) would have known he was in jail and never would have made the call to the apartment to buy drugs. I think these two idiots decided to rip her off feeling possibly that Annie wouldn't go to the cops and that would be that. But Annie must have fought back and Chad killed her..I'm not buying he got tired and Chloe finished the deed. I think there were others involved at some point.
Annie Jo never made a call to the apt for drugs. The brother of the guy she had something with and was in jail used his brothers phone and acted as his brother to lure Anne over.

Well in the beginning two people posted that they messed up their lives and they were done with this stuff. I'm using nicer words. A female responded to one of them stating he didn't and none of it was his fault. So apparently there were a few people who knew what went down, just not sure what their involvement was.

Well in the beginning two people posted that they messed up their lives and they were done with this stuff. I'm using nicer words. A female responded to one of them stating he didn't and none of it was his fault. So apparently there were a few people who knew what went down, just not sure what their involvement was.
I remember that kinda. Makes me wanna go searching for it now.

I didn't really think she snitched on him or that they even thought she did. It was a scenario someone had mentioned.

Annie Jo was lured to the apartment and didn't make any calls, but received a text message. This was premeditated murder with a plan long before she got the text. Chadd's 35 years is small change when facing Life/wo Parole or the DP for Premeditated Murder 1. They both deserve Life, imo.

However, if this is the only way her mother can find Annie Jo and have some closure...then I guess it is worth it. Maybe she will get a tougher sentence since she blew her deal.

uploadfromtaptalk1425044781686.jpg screenshot from apartment to approximate location of remains.

I sure do hope its Anne Jo and her mother can have some type of peace. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hulet
Back