Found Deceased OK - Cynthia Garcia, 29, Oklahoma City, 2 June 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone remember the last name of the daughter or fathers name, also the name of the boyfriend? Someone posted that she was trying to end thing with him before she went missing.
She was divorcing Rodrigo Torres at the time of her death.

Thank you. We found the divorce application
That she filed in May 2016, then disappered
3 weeks later. Do you remember the boyfriend’s name? The one that someone claimed that she was trying to end things with? Also, the daughters father do you know his name?. I really do appreciate all your help.

So many unanswered questions, I'm not sure where to start. Forgive the mess in my mind as I type this.

Do we know if the soon to be ex husband was the last to see her on Thursday or Friday?
Someone stated that she had checked in at a fitness club on Thursday evening at 7 pm and We have found a posting about someone seeing her on Friday around 2pm. I find it odd that for someone who doesn't call out of work, to call out on short notice and/or just walk off or the leave with someone.

It was stated that he had spent the night at her house on Friday with out her , was he there all the time, or did he have his own key ? Able to come and go as he wanted. Did he normally live there until she filed for divorce? Was he ever granted his green card/visa or became a legal citizen?

I find it odd that for someone who doesn't call out of work, to call out and just walk off or to leave with someone. What kind of problem was she experiencing? Her brother Miguel made the statement in an article "she was a private person, and "we have just been made aware of problems she was having" after she want missing.

Was she born here in the USA or immigrated?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightningwill
Back