GUILTY OK - Fount Duston for abduction, rape of 7yo girl, Ardmore, 8 Nov 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only thing I can think of is the mom didn't know what time Lacy left her friends house. When she didn't come home by dark, the mom went searching and called police. Police then came, canvassed the neighborhood and found a witness who saw a young girl matching her description being put in the car. They then issued the alert.

That's the only scenario that makes sense for me in terms of the time discrepancies.

True, but it gets dark a lot earlier now. At least a couple of hours before the alert went out. (sunset there is over 3 hours before the alert)

Something is screwy about this.

True, but it gets dark a lot earlier now. At least a couple of hours before the alert went out. (sunset there is over 3 hours before the alert)

Something is screwy about this.

I've actually been paying attention to the sunsets ( due to an argument with dh post time change) It is mostly dark by 6 or 6:05 , limited visibility and absolute dark before 6:30 pm.

FWIW I found an address in Ardmore for this one on another RSO site. Unsure if its out of date though.

Just seems it would be very easy for an RSO to be unmappable by claiming they have no where to live. Ugh!

The mom says she found the costume at home,that is the discrepancy in the clothes. The clothes that they are saying she is wearing really doesn't match what mom is saying at all..I feel there is more to this story..

She also talks about getting the children back during the summer. Lacy first.

Morning everyone! Is there a twitter feed for L? :sigh:

Are any local stations carrying the press conference live?

:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou: Found Safe again !!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back