GUILTY OK - Fount Duston for abduction, rape of 7yo girl, Ardmore, 8 Nov 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am SO glad little L has been found safe but I am angry that this poor little girl's childhood has been stolen from her at such a tender age by that monster. Here is wishing her the strength to get through the next few months and may justice put that away for the rest of his life.

My heart hurts for this poor little girl. Mostly for what she has already been forced to experience but also because she will likely have to relive her experiences to put him away. May she find peace and healing with the passage of time.

May he find everything he deserves (10,000 times over) in prison!

Precious, innocent little girl kidnapped and raped. smh
Hope he burns in he--.

THANK GOD she is alive.
How do these little ones get past the sexual abuse.? :(

Precious, innocent little girl kidnapped and raped. smh
Hope he burns in he--.

THANK GOD she is alive.
How do these little ones get past the sexual abuse.? :(

I really don't think they do. This has forever altered the course of her life. If she gets adequate counseling and immediately that lasts as long as the counselor says it should, then she should be alright . But it will always be there in some way. She can use it for good or she can let it tear her up .
Please mom , get her the help she needs. Even though she may seem' ok ' on the outside, her little mind is brewing it over. The state will provide FREE help for victims. Use that help ! :please:

Nice catch, Peter !!!!!!!!

ETA I almost wonder if this should be sent to LE. They may find all kinds of good stuff on his pc. But does LE have ways to get into password protected things?

If someone could send to LE. I'm away from my computer now. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will. Would this be Ardmore LE or Marietta? Anyone know?

Here is what I learned. LE knows how to get into password protected stuff. But I was told thank you but they did not need the information ! :)

How did you find his password?

From the YouTube video. He logs into his laptop at 10 minutes 18 seconds.

In forensic computing, they will basically rip the hard drive out, make an exact copy, then analyze the content from there. So, I can understand that his password isn't really needed. But, he probably uses the same password for other accounts.

Not such a "free dog" anymore... Thankfully!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judge Sets $750K Bond For Man Accused Of Kidnapping Ardmore Girl

CARTER COUNTY, Oklahoma - A judge in Carter County has set a $750,000 bond for a man accused of kidnapping and sexually assaulting a 7-year-old Ardmore girl.

Duston has not posted bond. If he does, he is required to wear a GPS monitoring device and stay away from anyone younger than 18.

Fingers crossed he stays where he is at! But, if he gets out, glad to see he has to where a device and stay away from those under 18.

Questions, so, a bondsman can help get him. Not sure I see that happening. Cash is an option, right? Not sure I see that happening because it would be full amt, right? Now, can't someone put up their house or something else? I wonder if he has family that would do that.... Are those the only options?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meganemma
Back