OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was wondering about the Mom also. Is she safe?
this is quite concerning as she is not mentioned at all in most articles but the below appears in almost all, and it makes zero mention of her as a person the girls may be travelling with in addition to McFadden. I hope she is alright. I hope she didn't know about this man's tendencies and past case :(
--------
Officials believe it's possible the girls are traveling with Jesse McFadden, 39, of McAlester in his white Chevrolet Avalanche truck, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol alert.
Endangered Missing Advisory sent out by OHP after 2 Henryetta teens go missing

Where is Holly?

Per the 1 AM last seen time: why in the world were these girls awake at 1 AM or heading to a ranch in McAlester to work? And why on earth did one have on a bathing suit. It's warm evenings here lately but nights are still getting down into the 40's and public pools aren't open yet etc. Just standing out to me.

This is getting worse as time passes. IMO
I agree. For this to have supposedly been some kind of "family activity" scheduled immediately before a jury trial date for this guy and for the status of the wife/mom to apparently be completely unknown makes me worry about the safety of all these women much more than I had been when I thought he just had this single instance of charges against him relating to the specific girl he disappeared with.

Is it for certain that JM is Brittany's stepfather? According to this article, McFadden's stepdaughter is "Tiffany." Maybe there is another daughter....according to this, Tiffany has 2 brothers.

I hope all of the children are safe. This sounds really, really bad.

2 News later learned that in addition to the missing teens no one has heard from McFadden's stepdaughter Tiffany, her two brothers and McFadden's wife. Ivy's mother told 2 News said Ivy's Life360 was turned off and it is unusual for her not to respond to calls or texts.

Multiple law enforcement officers and the medical examiner are outside McFadden’s home and property in McAlester, waiting on a search warrant.

A white Chevy Avalanche with the tag is an Oklahoma tag with LRW-469 is suspected in the case. 2 News crews put up a drone near McFadden's property and spotted the vehicle on property across the street from McFadden's home.

2 News Oklahoma Anchor Erin Christy talked to that homeowner who told her he talked to McFadden on Saturday and said McFadden asked to park there because he was “hiding it from a family member.”

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation is assisting the Okmulgee County Sheriff's Office in the search.

Anyone with information on the teens should cal 911.

Last edited:
Is it for certain that JM is Brittany's stepfather? According to this article, McFadden's stepdaughter is "Tiffany." Maybe there is another daughter....according to this, Tiffany has 2 brothers.

I hope all of the children are safe. This sounds really, really bad.

2 News later learned that in addition to the missing teens no one has heard from McFadden's stepdaughter Tiffany, her two brothers and McFadden's wife. Ivy's mother told 2 News said Ivy's Life360 was turned off and it is unusual for her not to respond to calls or texts.

Multiple law enforcement officers and the medical examiner are outside McFadden’s home and property in McAlester, waiting on a search warrant.

A white Chevy Avalanche with the tag is an Oklahoma tag with LRW-469 is suspected in the case. 2 News crews put up a drone near McFadden's property and spotted the vehicle on property across the street from McFadden's home.

2 News Oklahoma Anchor Erin Christy talked to that homeowner who told her he talked to McFadden on Saturday and said McFadden asked to park there because he was “hiding it from a family member.”

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation is assisting the Okmulgee County Sheriff's Office in the search.

Anyone with information on the teens should cal 911.
How old is Tiffany? (Cringing)

This article makes it sound like Brittany is not related to the McFaddens. (The article also says there was an Amber Alert, and that is wrong, so not sure if they have all of the facts straight.) If Brittany is not related, I wonder who she is and how she fits in.

Webster was reported to be staying with Holly McFadden, her daughter, and Jesse McFadden.

It was thought the group went to a ranch in McAlester but the sheriff’s office says that didn’t happen.

Investigators also say at some point, Brittany Brew was picked up Saturday night by the group.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back