OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well if they aren't in the house what vehicle was used!!!! News crew found it. I hate to say it but if they aren't in another vehicle something very bad may have happened in the house.
yep, waiting anxiously for that warrant so LE can suss out if anything is suspicious or worse inside the home.

so it's official there are at least two teenagers missing with the family. Here is the notice from the Oklahoma Highway Patrol (interesting comments are being added as I type): Oklahoma Highway Patrol

Ivy's FB: Ivy Cheney
(Her mom's account can be seen by searching her last name.)

Brittany Brewer (also missing): Log into Facebook
I'm not sure if I can share, but there is a FB page for a local reporter (Erin Christy) that has a lot of very current information. Her FB page is referenced in the comments on the OHP page.

ETA: Erin Christy

Last edited:
so it's official there are at least two teenagers missing with the family. Here is the notice from the Oklahoma Highway Patrol (interesting comments are being added as I type): Oklahoma Highway Patrol

Ivy's FB: Ivy Cheney
(Her mom's account can be seen by searching her last name.)

Brittany Brewer (also missing): Log into Facebook
oh my, the comments are very concerning. I hope LE procures that warrant like ASAP!

I think we can share the reporter's FB page, it is a verified page belonging to a KJRH reporter on scene. this states

Multiple law enforcement officers, the OSBI and the medical examiner are outside Jesse McFadden’s home and property waiting on a search warrant. Jesse is a convicted felon who was supposed to be in court on a child *advertiser censored* related charge today. Over the weekend, Ivy Webster and Brittany Brewer had a sleepover with Tiffany McFadden, Jesse’s stepdaughter. They were supposed to go swimming on a ranch in McAlester but never showed. No one has heard Ivy, Brittany, Tiffany, Tiffany’s two brothers, Jesse, or his wife, Holly. I spoke to Ivy’s mother who said Ivy’s life 360, a phone tracking service, was turned off. She was unaware of McFaddens criminal history. She says it is extremely unlike her to not respond to text messages or calls. This home is right on the outskirts of Henryetta.

Me too. And going off the FB reporter linked above they lived on that ranch. Looks to me like a huge property.
Much of the area in and around Henryetta OK will be cattle and hay land, LOTS of wide open spaces. McAlester would be about 40 mins drive away from Henryetta but I'm not sure anyone ever went to McAlester.

I wonder who actually saw these people at 1:22 AM at the home. It's an odd time especially considering everyone living there or visiting seems to be missing, and a really odd time to go work OR swim at a ranch.
I missed the 1:22 am time? Can you point me to that source? (Not doubting you - just wondering what else I missed.) TIA!

The only ones confirmed in the report are the two missing teen girls it says were not related to the family and it states they were found AROUND the home. But it does say 7 people found deceased and those number add up. Just wow. Probably every teen in Henryetta knew these two girls, it's not a large town. Prayers needed for many for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back