OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
aw man :( many prayers for this little community, I can't imagine

SHERIFF: 7 BODIES, INCLUDING MISSING GIRLS FROM OKMULGEE COUNTY, RECOVERED​

Monday, May 1st 2023, 3:47 pm
By: News On 6

HENRYETTA, Okla. -
Breaking News Update: Authorities involved in the search for two missing teen girls in Henryetta say that seven people have been found dead.
The sheriff in Okmulgee County confirmed the bodies of Ivy Webster, 14, and Brittany Brewer, 16, have been found around the property.
The body of Jesse McFadden was also found on the property, authorities say.

My God. I truly don’t know how parents today are managing because if I were one I know I’d have to make sleuthing every single person in my kid’s orbit (be it neighbors, teachers, friends, family members of friends, my own kid and family members, etc.) my full-time job, and even that wouldn’t guarantee protection from a fate so cruel as this.

Beyond heartbreaking.

Last edited:
I definitely did not expect this when I first got the news of missing Ivy. How absolutely devastating and horrifying. Sadly, I’m just not surprised anymore. I’m from Oklahoma and I really feel like Oklahoma has had a lot of this in recent years.

trying to understand. the family makes this plan that they are going to go work at a ranch over the weekend (not the one they currently caretake but another?) Then the plan is to swim, but Ivy was expected home Sunday morning so . . .

Meanwhile, McFadden was due in court this morning so how id that jibe with the weekend mini work/play trip plan?

He hid his vehicle telling a neighbor he was hiding it from a family member. When did he ask to leave his Tahoe there? in reality was he hiding it from LE? Did he truly plan to take everyone to the ranch or did he intend to harm some victims while taking others with him to harm later or was the intention to take out as many people as possible, hence more victims were invited from outside the family?

So many questions.

It seems a lot of the details published in earlier reports are no longer available. We all know initial reports are full of misinformation. I don't imagine we will ever hear the details, not that they matter at this point. What a horrific slaughter of innocent humans by an evil, sick pedo.

He hid his vehicle telling a neighbor he was hiding it from a family member. When did he ask to leave his Tahoe there? in reality was he hiding it from LE? Did he truly plan to take everyone to the ranch or did he intend to harm some victims while taking others with him to harm later or was the intention to take out as many people as possible, hence more victims were invited from outside the family?

Or had he already killed one or more of the others, perhaps tied up anyone left, and then went back to assault the girls and kill them?

I’m sorry but there is simply no justification for this man to have ever been out on bail given his priors. If soliciting child *advertiser censored* is an offense that warrants bail so be it, but if the offender in question has a history in which he has served 16 years in prison on a rape conviction then the considerations for such bail should be very different because when coupled together the two offenses might as well be related.

/JMO

https://www.muskogeephoenix.com/new...cle_2d3bc8e4-1eb3-5e03-9cd7-4803eb0d9511.html

That’s an older article about Jesse. Seems he just kept doing the same thing over and over again.

How did he manage to get into Holly’s life and create 6 more victims.

Brittany Brewer's father said he is devastated she was found dead, along with her friend, 14-year-old Ivy Webster.
…..
"Brittany was an outgoing person. She actually was selected to be Miss Henryetta...coming up in July for this miss national miss pageant in Tulsa. And now she ain't gonna make it because she's dead. She's gone," said Brittany's father Nathan.

Court records show McFadden was released from prison in 2020 after serving sentences in Pittsburg County District Court for first-degree rape and grand larceny.

According to records the News-Capital obtained, McFadden was charged in 2003 with first-degree rape after he tied up a girl a raped her.

McFadden pleaded not guilty to the crime and accepted an Alford Plea of 20 years in the custody of the Oklahoma Department of Corrections. He requested a sentence modification in 2004, saying he felt “very bad” for what he did and that he thought about it every day. A Pittsburg County judge denied the request.

Rape in Oklahoma is an 85% percent crime, meaning McFadden was only required to serve at least 17 years to become eligible for parole.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back