OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When I saw this story on Facebook just now, I wondered if that sicko in Texas who shot his neighbors might have had something to do with this. Doesn't look like it.

I’m not even sure what to call this one yet (and obviously we still don’t know the details). It has the elements of a family annihilator … but so much worse.

Didn't we just have a big Okmulgee case last year? A dismemberment of 4 guys? I know nothing about Okmulgee except murders with multiple victims. What's with that?
Yep. Okmulgee is my hometown, and I can promise you it wasn't like this back in those days. That whole area is just depressing and scary these days.

Oh my god! I stepped away from this story for just a few hours and I come back to this?! How horrible. How did this guy get access to this family to start with? There needs to be a law named for these kids about notifying people of felony convictions when they apply for marriage licenses.

Oh my god! I stepped away from this story for just a few hours and I come back to this?! How horrible. How did this guy get access to this family to start with? There needs to be a law named for these kids about notifying people of felony convictions when they apply for marriage licenses.
I have a feeling that a lot of people aren't going to care.

You'd be surprised how many people knew before they ever went on their first date.
Oh, I believe you 100% and I've seen it myself working with DV survivors, sadly. But I also think it could help some people, especially those who truly don't know, or, maybe are just grateful to be in a relationship and didn't wanna go digging and find out things they didn't want to know. But yeah, lots of people just don't care as you say, and for them? I guess you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

7 bodies??? What the he-double-hockey-sticks!!! On one hand I'm at least grateful that they were recovered so fast and can be laid to rest, but on the same side of that – everything happened so fast that it's shocking. What a horrible, horrible series of events.

7 bodies??? What the he-double-hockey-sticks!!! On one hand I'm at least grateful that they were recovered so fast and can be laid to rest, but on the same side of that – everything happened so fast that it's shocking. What a horrible, horrible series of events.
Oklahoma will never stop shocking you . It seems it is kinda the okie thing to do ...I am not sure I have it in me to hang out with this thread. Proceed with caution is probably my most beneficial advice. Its a something..mess.

I wish we knew what happened here! Did he try to molest one of the girls and the wife came in? We know he had monster tendencies, but what happened here?! So very, very tragic. My heart is completely broken
My guess is that it was about today's trial date. He wasn't willing to go back to prison, had been living a web of lies and made up a few more to have access to two teenage girls in his final weekend.

I definitely did not expect this when I first got the news of missing Ivy. How absolutely devastating and horrifying. Sadly, I’m just not surprised anymore. I’m from Oklahoma and I really feel like Oklahoma has had a lot of this in recent years.
I made one post this morning about one missing girl named Ivy... I am stunned and heartbroken for these families. I just can't believe this. :(

BBM, and it should go a step further…. if mom wants to marry a man with sex crimes against children in his criminal history, she’s welcome to but she has no access to her children.

very concerning a) that these two teen girls were last known to be with him and b) that one of the girls' mother's opted to marry a man with his specific history of charges. Hoping these young ladies are okay and located soon!
Holy crapola.
How sad.

So, besides the two missing and now deceased girls, who are the other five deceased ?
Is the perp amongst them ?
Can't believe how quickly this all unfolded !

BBM, and it should go a step further…. if mom wants to marry a man with sex crimes against children in his criminal history, she’s welcome to but she has no access to her children.
Ita.
Trying to understand the thought process behind this woman's decision.

Eta : I wonder if he harmed one of the girls, and she threatened to 'tell' ; so he knew the walls were closing in ?
Imo.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!