OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ivy's father not only says this was planned but that there were other girls that JM wanted to come over for the sleepover. LE also shared with him that at least three of the victims tried to escape and JM hunted them down and killed them. :(

Victim's family says "he planned the whole thing"​

Seems clear a lot more should be done if sex offender goes free. If a woman with children marries a sex offender, whose offense was against an underaged victim, shouldn't CPS get involved?
This guy was let out, no supervision, even though he was awaiting trial on another crime against a teenage girl. He was able to marry a woman with teenage daughters, and have other teenagers come over his house for sleepovers. Clearly this wasn't going to end well and it didn't.
Bbm.
100 %. ^^^

MAY 5, 2023
Victim's family finds evidence left behind by Oklahoma law enforcement (kfor.com)
  • In the living room, there was a twin size bed laying on the floor. It had a pink patterned blanket laying across it.
  • In the corner of the room, there were desktop monitors and a computer tower still hooked up to it. Two additional computer towers and four desktop monitors were found throughout the house.
  • Next to the living room was a bedroom where the bed frame had restraints bolted into it. The restraints still had chains attached.
  • There was a shelf lined with witchcraft-related books.
  • There were also sex and bondage devices throughout the room.
  • About 10 feet away in the kitchen, there was another restraint bolted into the counter. There were fresh locks and chains still attached to that one as well.
  • The kitchen was filled with trash and sticky insect pads full of roaches.
  • A human dog collar, handcuffs, drug paraphernalia, and weapons were sitting out in the laundry room.
  • There was a syringe still filled with a dark colored substance sitting in the room.
  • There was also a check signed by one of the deceased victims, Holly Guess for a local storage unit located at “U Lock Storage.” There was even a unit number written on the check.
  • Medication labeled as McFadden’s was also sitting out.
  • Cellphones, including Ivy's, were tucked away in a cabinet.
  • There were also two laptops found in the same cabinet as the cell phones.
  • Another phone was discovered in a bedside nightstand.
  • Four phones were found, in total.
[...]

A friend of the Websters’ who was there during the walk through told the investigator the “whole world is going to know” about the mishap with the investigation.

The investigator asked what that would accomplish.

“I’m a grieving parent that my daughter got raped and murdered and you’re telling me right now that I don’t have a right to know what happened. The story’s right here. It’s right here and it’s still sitting here. Still!” yelled Justin.

[...]

News 4 spoke with Justin again Friday night and he said he returned to McFadden’s home only to uncover more evidence.

He said he found a receipt for the padlocks attached to the restraints showing McFadden purchased them a couple days before the murder-suicide.

He also found padlock packaging.

Additionally, he found a list of names plus their date of births.

[...]

In Jesse’s bedroom, Justin claims he found five more phones and more drug paraphernalia in the closet.

He told KFOR he’s shocked because this is the third time he has visited the home and each time he finds more potential evidence.

He said he called law enforcement to come back to the scene of the crime once again and they told him to immediately leave the property.

[...]

MAY 5, 2023
Victim's family finds evidence left behind by Oklahoma law enforcement (kfor.com)
  • In the living room, there was a twin size bed laying on the floor. It had a pink patterned blanket laying across it.
  • In the corner of the room, there were desktop monitors and a computer tower still hooked up to it. Two additional computer towers and four desktop monitors were found throughout the house.
  • Next to the living room was a bedroom where the bed frame had restraints bolted into it. The restraints still had chains attached.
  • There was a shelf lined with witchcraft-related books.
  • There were also sex and bondage devices throughout the room.
  • About 10 feet away in the kitchen, there was another restraint bolted into the counter. There were fresh locks and chains still attached to that one as well.
  • The kitchen was filled with trash and sticky insect pads full of roaches.
  • A human dog collar, handcuffs, drug paraphernalia, and weapons were sitting out in the laundry room.
  • There was a syringe still filled with a dark colored substance sitting in the room.
  • There was also a check signed by one of the deceased victims, Holly Guess for a local storage unit located at “U Lock Storage.” There was even a unit number written on the check.
  • Medication labeled as McFadden’s was also sitting out.
  • Cellphones, including Ivy's, were tucked away in a cabinet.
  • There were also two laptops found in the same cabinet as the cell phones.
  • Another phone was discovered in a bedside nightstand.
  • Four phones were found, in total.
[...]

A friend of the Websters’ who was there during the walk through told the investigator the “whole world is going to know” about the mishap with the investigation.

The investigator asked what that would accomplish.

“I’m a grieving parent that my daughter got raped and murdered and you’re telling me right now that I don’t have a right to know what happened. The story’s right here. It’s right here and it’s still sitting here. Still!” yelled Justin.

[...]

News 4 spoke with Justin again Friday night and he said he returned to McFadden’s home only to uncover more evidence.

He said he found a receipt for the padlocks attached to the restraints showing McFadden purchased them a couple days before the murder-suicide.

He also found padlock packaging.

Additionally, he found a list of names plus their date of births.

[...]

In Jesse’s bedroom, Justin claims he found five more phones and more drug paraphernalia in the closet.

He told KFOR he’s shocked because this is the third time he has visited the home and each time he finds more potential evidence.

He said he called law enforcement to come back to the scene of the crime once again and they told him to immediately leave the property.

[...]
Omg… this is horrible. I don’t even know what to say… I feel so awful and angry for this man.

At this point I wish local LE would ask the Feds for help. These were crimes against children. If they can't handle collecting & searching the electronic devices let the Feds do it.

Attorney for Henryetta homicide victim calls McFadden home 'house of horrors'

"An attorney for the family of a 14-year-old found dead in Henryetta said the family fears she could have been a victim of sexual assault.

Cameron Spradling said he represents the family of Ivy Webster, one of the seven people found dead on a Henryetta property Monday. Okmulgee authorities have since said six of the people, including Webster, were killed in a mass murder-suicide by 39-year-old Jesse McFadden.

Spradling claimed on Twitter that computers and cell phones were not seized by law enforcement when they saw the inside of the "house of horrors" in Henryetta.

"No words can express this family's fear that the sexual assault of their baby girl has been placed on the dark web," said Spradling. "We demand that law enforcement seize all electronic devices and hunt down all sexual predators who have witnessed the suffering of Ivy Webster."

is anyone here with some background in why police would leave so much evidence to be tampered with? does it have something to do with it being murder suicide so since the perp is dead the evidence wouldn’t need to be secured?? bc it would only be retrieved to isolate other victims rather then be building a case since no one to build a case against? I dont understand and I am trying to … bc couldn’t there be potential other victims or perpetrator info on the electronics in there? this doesn’t feel real

What really bothers me is that H knew about his conviction, and chose to not believe them, but didn't offer that same choice to the other parents. I personally would never be able to make peace with that aspect of it if I was a parent of one of the sleepover teens.

What really bothers me is that H knew about his conviction, and chose to not believe them, but didn't offer that same choice to the other parents. I personally would never be able to make peace with that aspect of it if I was a parent of one of the sleepover teens.
not just H but H mom and aunt too. I wonder if there will be some lawsuits against the adults who knew and didn’t inform.

I am SPEECHLESS and believe me that doesn’t happen much.

I’m glad this is being documented because the damage control attempts are going to be ferocious.
Bbm.
Agreed !

They're already beginning.

is anyone here with some background in why police would leave so much evidence to be tampered with? does it have something to do with it being murder suicide so since the perp is dead the evidence wouldn’t need to be secured?? bc it would only be retrieved to isolate other victims rather then be building a case since no one to build a case against? I dont understand and I am trying to … bc couldn’t there be potential other victims or perpetrator info on the electronics in there? this doesn’t feel real
All of the above. ^^^^
:mad:
Imo.

7 victims, 9 phones, which alarmed me at first but it wouldn't be unusual to have a couple of old phones laying around, right? Please say yes. :) MOO
What if he has people hidden in the storage unit? Plenty of storage in the tractor trial thing and did anyone open that? I got this feeling more info will come out.

My guess is because he is dead they only did a half-baked investigation. Of course there could very well be other crimes stored on his laptops that they should be investigating.

The Websters told 2 News they believe McFadden planned this and say it could have been worse as he supposedly invited more of the teens' friends over. So for parents everywhere now worried about something similar happening to their family, the Websters have a message.

“Don’t trust anybody. Look up everything you possibly can on everybody around you, where your kids are going to be around,” Justin said.
Ivy Webster's parents frustrated by lack of information
UBMFF

6 victims is a lot, but it sounds like it could have been worse had the other friends accepted the invitation. But the fact he invited more than the half dozen that were going to be there really makes me wonder. Why did he want to take out so many young teens girls? Did he think it was their fault he was attracted to them, but not his fault? It appears he knew he was going to kill everyone, but 6 wasn't enough? 6 is a LOT to keep control of. More would have been harder.

But the fact he wanted more young girls (that's my guess they were girls and not boys) really makes me doubt he had planned a final sexual hurrah with a bunch of underaged girls before taking them, and then himself out. I know a lot of folks will think otherwise, but to me, it just feels like he just wanted to kill them for whatever sick reason, and it wasn't to have sex with them first (not like what it appears he's done in the past which definitely seems sexual IMO).

I don't know... something just feels weird about all that but I guess it's because I could never figure out the inner workings in the minds of someone like him.

As far as I can tell, he knew he was going down (back to prison) so he decided to go out with a bang, and take a bunch of people with him. He was blaming his victim (one who was going to testify against him in court) for his behavior "look what you made me do." If he didn't kill them all, there would have been less suffering -so I assume he wanted to cause the most suffering he could. Obviously he didn't have to kill the teenage girls, since he was taking himself out anyway, but he did it, I assume to cause the most suffering to survivors (relatives).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98
Back