OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am blown away by the magnitude of evidence the police left behind. Why in the world would do this? I get he is dead but an investigation still needs to happen? What if there are other victims? I highly doubt this is the first time he has done this…plus the victims families deserve answers. Really interested in the police’s explanation for this total blunder.

Maybe they weren't aware that anything was amiss prior to their deaths. One girl's mom said the tone of an earlier text was off. Is it possible to tell how long the shackles were there? It surely looks like it was a set to restrain multiple people in one area.Did he set the shackles up only recently to subdue everyone for his night of killing? I have a feeling a lot was going on in that home prior to this day and and the family was victimized. I also really wonder what role if any, mom played in this. I
It looks to me that he was prepared to hold a bunch of people chained up (before killing them), so I am guessing at least some of the items were purchased for this particular purpose.

I am blown away by the magnitude of evidence the police left behind. Why in the world would do this? I get he is dead but an investigation still needs to happen? What if there are other victims? I highly doubt this is the first time he has done this…plus the victims families deserve answers. Really interested in the police’s explanation for this total blunder.

I agree, it's unconscionable! My heart breaks for the victims & their families.

Welcome to Websleuths @iheartcoheed
Sorry it's under such sad circumstances.

“He’s dead, case closed” is such a weird take by LE. The victims are real people, their families deserve answers.

I hope this case is a wake up call for all parents to vet their kids friends parents. Or any adult that has contact with their children.
And what are the chances the perp didn't have child *advertiser censored* on his electronic devices? Potentially there could be evidence leading to additional perps.

edited—- bolding by me.

New tonight at 10 - our crew goes inside the Henryetta home where a slumber party turned into a massacre. Inside — wall restraints, sex toys, human collars, drug paraphernalia and phones and laptops not seized by investigators. 1/3

@kfor reporter @kayleeolivastv was the only reporter inside to see it first hand, she was also there when deputies were called back to the scene to pick up what

Having seen the video, it can only be described as a “house of horrors” - more at 10 and tomorrow on @kfor 3/3

Important to point out that @kayleeolivastv was let into the property by the owner and was with one of Ivy’s family at the time.
They have honestly been victimized twice! I would have been incandescent with rage if I were one of the parents having to do the local, county, and state LE job by calling them back and having to physically walk them to the direct evidence! It's like they never even went in the house! That Prentice (sp) guy said they got laptops from the house....REALLY??!?

“He’s dead, case closed” is such a weird take by LE. The victims are real people, their families deserve answers.

I hope this case is a wake up call for all parents to vet their kids friends parents. Or any adult that has contact with their children.
ABSOLUTELY! Please, oh please never ever count on LE or anyone else to actually have done it. Become ur own little private investigator. Don't risk something u cant afford to lose.

I don’t see how there could possibly be any explanation for this!

not just H but H mom and aunt too. I wonder if there will be some lawsuits against the adults who knew and didn’t inform.
That's one of the things that blows my mind! Not even for gossip sake?? Hey did ya know, I heard he was in prison........He didn't have to hide it, all those around him were more than happy to.

My guess is that law enforcement did the first level of investigation, and they re-sealed the scene to preserve it for further analysis.

One also wonders how many kids were invited, but their parents wouldn't let them go, or they didn't go themselves, because they didn't have a good feeling about it.

The freakin cockroaches and all the bugs on that sticky thing woulda kept me outta there. I can't work with cockroaches.
I am gonna venture to the question did the girls probably stay there to protect Tiffany .? .We know Tiffany wasn't allowed to go anywhere . If she did she had her sister to worry about. As a sister and an auntie and mom and friend to many woman ,I can believe this to be an issue . We would really have to hear from Tiffany's other friends to find out for sure and they are all minors so Doubtful we will see any of those rumors unless the parents notify us.

My guess is that law enforcement did the first level of investigation, and they re-sealed the scene to preserve it for further analysis.

One also wonders how many kids were invited, but their parents wouldn't let them go, or they didn't go themselves, because they didn't have a good feeling about it.
No, the scene was not sealed. That's what upset the parents so much. There was a lot of evidence left in the house, and the house was released back to the owner. Looks like police barely investigated and left lots of evidence behind. Now OK FBI has taken over the investigation at the request of parents' lawyer.

Good points, @Erutan

I wonder if he is a grievance or injustice collector ... "The angriest collectors lash out in erratic and disproportionate ways. But they almost never kill out of the blue." Inside the Warped Mind of Vester Flanagan and Other Shooters

MOO
That is the first thing I would think too. Injustice collectors commit the most heinous crimes. Think Gertrude Baniszewski, Eric Harris, Salvador Ramos, Adam Lanza, Anders Breivik, Osama bin Laden, Adolf Hitler, and Joseph Stalin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back