OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Clearly, more should be done if a woman with children marries a sex offender. Like notifying the fathers of the children the new hubby is a sex offender? Father of her youngest says he had no idea.
Adding someone to the RSO database is a very good idea, however IMO that information doesn't help the general public unless we access the DB and conduct a search for a particular person.

Unless you have a reason to suspect someone of being a RSO in the first place, chances are that most people won't search the RSO DB.

Adding someone to the RSO database is a very good idea, however IMO that information doesn't help the general public unless we access the DB and conduct a search for a particular person.

Unless you have a reason to suspect someone of being a RSO in the first place, chances are that most people won't search the RSO DB.
Clearly, because the families of the two teenaged friends of the daughter had no idea they were allowing their kids to go on sleep overs in the home of a convicted sex offender. So the sex offender was let out of prison early for the supposed good behavior, even though he was facing a new trial for communicating with a teen while he was locked up. Was not on parole or under any supervision, and was able to have teen girls in his house for sleep overs. Who knows what else he has done while living in that house (with restraints next to the bed and so on). Something ain't right here.

From 2004 to 2010, McFadden was cited seven times for various infractions while in prison, including for having tobacco and engaging in sexual conduct with another inmate, according to his misconduct form.

In the meantime, McFadden was on course to be released under a state law that allows those who commit violent felonies to be set free after serving at least 85% of their sentence. Despite his history of misconduct, he was considered a "level 4" inmate, reserved for those who meet their program requirements and maintain good personal hygiene and a satisfactory relationship with staff and others.

Kay Thompson, a Department of Corrections spokeswoman, said that even though he was charged while already in prison, he had not yet been convicted, and so he fit the criteria to be released. According to his prison record, he earned his high school equivalency diploma and completed a Bible correspondence course called "A Country Called Heaven" and another 13-week course titled "Cage Your Rage."

When McFadden was released, he had technically completed his sentence and was not on probation. But he was still required to register as a sex offender for life and was checking in with the local sheriff's office every 90 days, as required, according to the Department of Corrections. In addition, registered sex offenders can live with children as long as they don’t commit crimes against them.

Honestly, it seems to me that these kids were put in very questionable situations and even before their stepfather with penpal prisoners and relationships going on around them, as per the video.

And that home with shackles ? I am very concerned that while there may have been no knowledge of his past as a SO, there seems certainly to be some indication of some other very inappropriate and dangerous behavior on the part of the adults around these kids.

After He Killed Their Daughter, Okla. Rapist Texted Parents Pretending to Be Teen: Report
So Ashleigh said she didn't think anything of it when she received a text message from Ivy on Sunday morning, after the teen slept over her best friend Tiffany Guess's house, to let her mother know they were heading to a nearby ranch.

Ashleigh had no idea that her daughter was in danger — or was already dead — when she received that text, which she now believes was sent by Tiffany's stepfather, Jesse McFadden, 39, using Ivy's phone.

"It probably had already happened by that point," Ashleigh told NewsNation.

It sure does make you wonder how long these items have been there. I can’t imagine seeing that evidence left. He’s dead… but what else did he do? Sell? What possible ring could he be connected to? Just disgusting.
it was REMISS of them to leave this evidence, wtf?????? what if he was selling csam????

I understand he is dead, but shouldn't authorities do some investigation regardless? Seems like they left computers in the home. He could have videotaped the abuse and even the murders.

“No words can express this family’s fear that the sexual assault of their baby girl has been placed on the dark web,” said Spradling. “We demand that law enforcement seize all electronic devices and hunt down all sexual predators who have witnessed the suffering of Ivy Webster.”
here we go. finally saying what i have feared.

What publicly known facts lead you to this conclusion?
mostly the texts he sent to his victim blaming the deaths on her.
its been published that he was very controlling over his wife and the children.
he deff seems like a person who has never taken one ounce of responsibility for himself and his actions. so narcissistic it killed him.

as to the drug paraphernalia and the sex toys, restraints, etc. and why the girls would want to hang out there.

We are seeing those items as the house was left, after the fact. Quite possibly those things weren't in plain view on the normal average Tuesday. If they were not normally out in the open like that then it makes me sad because that would suggest to me that the reason they were all out there in such plain view THAT weekend is because they were used, prior to the murders. :(

Earlier in this thread I referenced JM wanting one last sick twisted party before he chose the cowards way out. The images of all that stuff make me think I was right.

WTFrack!?!? I'm having a hard time understanding why the girls wanted to do sleepovers there. This case is getting weirder by the minute.
Maybe they weren't aware that anything was amiss prior to their deaths. One girl's mom said the tone of an earlier text was off. Is it possible to tell how long the shackles were there? It surely looks like it was a set to restrain multiple people in one area.Did he set the shackles up only recently to subdue everyone for his night of killing? I have a feeling a lot was going on in that home prior to this day and and the family was victimized. I also really wonder what role if any, mom played in this. I

Honestly, it seems to me that these kids were put in very questionable situations and even before their stepfather with penpal prisoners and relationships going on around them, as per the video.

And that home with shackles ? I am very concerned that while there may have been no knowledge of his past as a SO, there seems certainly to be some indication of some other very inappropriate and dangerous behavior on the part of the adults around these kids.
I agree. Sometimes, you just don't know what some kids (and adults) might consider normal, or at least acceptable, or even "I didn't know if it was right or wrong, just that I didn't like it."

Some teenagers (actually, quite a few) and young adults don't care who they're around as long as alcohol and/or drugs are present. That he was supplying them to kids, whether he was otherwise inappropriately involved with them or not, wouldn't surprise me at all.

NONE, I THOUGHT THE MOO COVERED THAT, RIGHT. MY OPINION ONLY?
Agreed, and it's also known as speculation.
We are allowed to speculate and theorize at WS, which is why many of us are here.
I speculate that there were enough red flags that this sicko should have been behind bars, not out getting married to a woman with minor children !!

I'm aghast at some of the new details coming out and iirc, a previous poster said that JM's status as a SO was scrubbed from the site after his passing ???
What ???
Who is hiding what he was being charged for, and why ?
I'm somewhat leery of anyone saying they had no idea what JM was, he seems to have left evidence, both in the house and electronically !!!
Just astounding, and not in a good way.
How many people knew or had an inkling that this was a very disturbed individual ?
It's like some people are in major CYA mode to prevent anyone from questioning just how much they knew.
And if anyone says you are not allowed to press a new husband with any questions or upset him --- that is a clear red flag.
Ask him anyway and find out what the truth is behind his crimes committed while incarcerated.
Imo.

Seems clear a lot more should be done if sex offender goes free. If a woman with children marries a sex offender, whose offense was against an underaged victim, shouldn't CPS get involved?
This guy was let out, no supervision, even though he was awaiting trial on another crime against a teenage girl. He was able to marry a woman with teenage daughters, and have other teenagers come over his house for sleepovers. Clearly this wasn't going to end well and it didn't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98
Back