OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would really like to know everyone's opinion on the crime scene..placement of the girls vs himself with other family members and why the
I totally agree with you, and I just want to give you some hope. I'm a social work instructor at the graduate level. I love my job so much because every day I get to interact with young people who are taking 2 years out of their busy lives and incurring lots of student debt because they care so much about helping other humans. Many of these young people are fully devoted to preventing child abuse, especially CSA, and protecting children. I also work in public policy with domestic violence survivors (like myself, and from what we're learning, poor HG). These people are fighting with everything they have every single day to keep abusive parents from having access to innocent children. Sadly, the courts still favor "parents' rights" over children's safety, but the movement is gaining momentum. Shoot me a PM if you want to get involved with a reputable anti-violence org in your area!
Let me say Thank you, for what must seem like a never ending war. People like you are real heros, you are strong and courageous beyond words. Yes, I will certainly have u give me info for orgs near me. Lots of love and prayers, and support to all of you!

If only this outcome would cause some changes - any changes. But it won't.

I'm not sure she bought the weapon "for" him in January 2022. I thought they had been married less than a year? Can someone find how long they've been married? Clearly I don't know how to use the search feature properly.
I wonder if she bought it for herself, if perhaps she was afraid of him? Or, having moved out rurally, might have thought she needed it for protection from predators, whether animal or human.

I wonder if she bought it for herself, if perhaps she was afraid of him? Or, having moved out rurally, might have thought she needed it for protection from predators, whether animal or human.
Now that I think out loud about the timing... even if she bought it for herself, it was at a time when she likely knew him. If they've been married "less than a year" (though my memory could be wrong), they were likely dating in January 2022. She probably didn't buy that weapon without his knowing about it and even possibly at his suggestion. JMO.

Edited for clarity.

MOO

** I think he was mad at the girls - in his deranged mind - it's their fault he is attracted to them. He knew he would be found guilty, so everyone has to go.

the 3 girls in a row....

i guess its similar to an incel type motive, it's all their fault he's an awful person.
BBM: That idea tracks for me except Tiffany was the one who was close friends with Ivy and Britt, not Rylee. So why weren't there four teen girls lined up and staged? Or the three that seemed to be bestie's?

BBM: That idea tracks for me except Tiffany was the one who was close friends with Ivy and Britt, not Rylee. So why weren't there four teen girls lined up and staged? Or the three that seemed to be bestie's?
Thats a good point........ I wasn't really prepared to argue my stance LMAO!

I just read an article where he actually pinned the blame on the women who was pressing the charges against him. i dont think its from an approved source, but in a nutshell it was " i'm not going back to prison, these deaths are on you for pressing charges"
disgusting no matter what the motive was.

<modsnip - if it's not an approved source, it can't be discussed here>

Yes, his statements have been linked and discussed here. I think you are on to something in that the 3 girls being set apart from the other dead and appearing staged means something, or at least, it did for him.

But for some reason, Tiffany was treated differently than the other three teen females, and I am puzzled as to why? what does it mean? does it simply mean one group was killed at a different time than another? or were they segregated according to some statement he was trying to make?

All rhetorical questions, I sure don't expect you to have an answer. :) your post simply got me thinking, thanks for letting me jump off your thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nfagundes14 I think this is what you were talking about. This info is in the MSM. Here is an approved link for it.

"I did exactly what I promised I would do when I got out I got a marketing job making great money and was being advanced been there 2 years now and made a great life like I promised I would do with you," McFadden allegedly said in the text sent to the victim, who was not identified.

"Now it's all gone...I told you I wouldn't go back...This is all on you for continuing this."
Jesse McFadden texted victim the night before 7 bodies found

I just read an article where he actually pinned the blame on the women who was pressing the charges against him. i dont think its from an approved source, but in a nutshell it was " i'm not going back to prison, these deaths are on you for pressing charges"
Actually, what you posted about not going back to prison, and "all on you", IS indeed found in MSM. Here's one such link to it from US News:

McFadden had vowed not to return to prison in a series of ominous messages with the teenager whom he had allegedly been texting while behind bars. According to screen grabs of the messages, forwarded to KOKI in Tulsa, McFadden said his “great life” was crumbling and blamed the teenager for the latest set of charges against him that could put him back in prison for decades. A solicitation conviction can mean a 10-year sentence; the p o r n o g r a p h y charge could mean 20 years behind bars.

“Now it's all gone,” he texted. “I told you I wouldn't go back.”

“This is all on you for continuing this,” he said.

We hold men accountable! We start talking to them early about consent and appropriate and acceptable behavior. There are plenty of men with plenty of testosterone who are perfectly kind and decent humans. We need to stop making excuses for men and boys who harm other people and hold them to account for their behavioral choices. I look at McFadden's mom, Chris Watts' parents and sister, Michael Haight's family and community and the police in that town, Patrick Frazee's mom, and on and on, and wonder what would have happened if these people had set some boundaries with their family member, and said "Look, you don't hit your family member, you don't terrorize your child, you don't put a tracer on her phone, she says you hurt her and I believe her. I'm disappointed and you'd better shape up."

These are grown adults, not the tantrum-throwing toddlers their communities treat them like. They don't need hormone shots, they need consequences!

Understand, you are preaching to the choir…
If it was up to me they would be one less offending body part and then shipped to a deserted island with other pervs or choose lethal injection.

No excuses, no second chances, zero empathy… their rights end by their own choices

JMO

Last edited:

I’m not sure we can attribute rational thinking to irrational actions-
It is always someone else’s fault as no one in prison is guilty.

JMO

MOO

** I think he was mad at the girls - in his deranged mind - it's their fault he is attracted to them. He knew he would be found guilty, so everyone has to go.

the 3 girls in a row....

i guess its similar to an incel type motive, it's all their fault he's an awful person.
I had that same thought process when their body positioning was announced. It was like they were exiled away, while the "family" where together separated from the dirty girls. IMO

from the link - "Registered sex offenders are allowed to live with children as long as they don’t commit crimes against them, she said"

WTF!!!!! WHY IS THAT!!!!
Exactly, the rights of the RSO come before the safety of children.
Of course in this case those children were not his, he had no rights to them at all.

JMO

MOO

the 3 girls in a row....

What publicly known facts lead you to this conclusion?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back