OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can anyone tell me by who or when it was first reported he was a SO? Pretty please. If LE didn't know as was reported to gm, and the grandparents weren't allowed to discuss it, and the dad of youngest child was never informed and all the parents of the two girls had no clue. WHO was the smartest person in America that put all the clues together and brought that crucial piece of information to the public?

Police confirm Jesse McFadden fatally shot six prior to killing himself

details on how they were found and shot in the head… also that Holly bought the gun he used for the murders in Jan 2022.
from link - "Holly Guess, Tiffany Guess, Michael Mayo and McFadden were found in the same area, and Ivy Webster, Brittany Brewer and Rylee Allen were spread out in the woods."

this makes me think there is something to my speculation.... he took the 3 and individually did something to them. #shudder

from link - "Holly Guess, Tiffany Guess, Michael Mayo and McFadden were found in the same area, and Ivy Webster, Brittany Brewer and Rylee Allen were spread out in the woods."

this makes me think there is something to my speculation.... he took the 3 and individually did something to them. #shudder
Everything I could write right now would be *advertiser censored*!

How people kept giving this *advertiser censored* the benefit of the doubt and second chances (I don't mean Holly, I mean the community, the courts, and people in positions of authority) is beyond infuriating!

Also, to add to this mess: If there is an impersonator, I'd think they could face charges for lying to Holly ?
Because the mother is also deceased, the maternal grandmother may want to cling to an excuse, that her daughter truly had no idea of this man's proclivities ?
If she did, she has paid a terrible price for maybe trusting too much or wanting to not lose him.
RIP to all of the victims.
What a cluster, indeed.
So tragic and imo this was preventable.
M00.

I’m sure I’m not the only one that thinks I could spot a would-be sex offender if I saw this perv around teenage girls. My perv detector is super sensitive.
Still the reality is no one in this family or even circle of friends, or co workers, etc saw any signs. At least that is what is coming out. How?
It may be that there were signs all along, but there was also isolation, fear and threats.
What we haven’t heard is what a nice guy he was… not from a single person.
This perv con man was likely a controlling jerk, how could he not be?

JMO

Can anyone tell me by who or when it was first reported he was a SO? Pretty please. If LE didn't know as was reported to gm, and the grandparents weren't allowed to discuss it, and the dad of youngest child was never informed and all the parents of the two girls had no clue. WHO was the smartest person in America that put all the clues together and brought that crucial piece of information to the public?

I’m guessing a victim of his, after the girls went missing someone who knew him, what he was capable of, and that he had a teen step daughter who was friends with these girls.

Someone knew the girls were in danger, because they were last seen with him.

That someone was likely a victim.
We could hear other victims coming forward, this guy has been out of prison since 2020 and he was soliciting while locked up. No way he was not active as soon as he was released.

JMO

Iirc, he wasn't being made to check in with a parole officer ?
Like, ever ?
Free and clear and didn't have to register ?

Sorry, not sorry -- I think this needs to be investigated and maybe the system that released him -- heads might have to figuratively 'roll' !
Imo.
He was not on parole. He was considered as having served his sentence.

He was not on parole. He was considered as having served his sentence.
Yes, that was clarified in the posts following my own.
Too late to edit.

Still think the dangers of releasing this perp who had reoffended whilst incarcerated -- were overlooked by nearly everyone except obviously the minor children, and for that there needs to be an accounting.
Imo.

I’m guessing a victim of his, after the girls went missing someone who knew him, what he was capable of, and that he had a teen step daughter who was friends with these girls.

We could hear other victims coming forward, this guy has been out of prison since 2020 and he was soliciting while locked up. No way he was not active as soon as he was released.

JMO
Bbm.
Agreed.
Imo, he left a trail of victims, prob. not murdered ones, but victims just the same.

There are criminals who have not killed anyone but should remain behind bars for the rest of their lives.
I'm finding it nearly impossible to believe that no one in this town, or the friends and relatives of this JM, had any inkling of what he was.

Maybe they thought he wouldn't kill anyone, but his past spoke for itself and it's not that difficult these days to do a simple background check online.
There are pay sites that will dig deeper, but even the most cursory inspection should have brought up JM's past record and the charges against him !

Never mind about the person he 'sexted' with who claimed to the maternal grandmother that it was a misunderstanding and that the victims was of age.
Imo.

Last edited:
There are so many sex offenders that claim to have been abused by sex offenders prior to their own crimes.
Indeed.
The 'nature vs nurture' discussion.
But there are many who have endured severe mistreatment and have chosen not to harm anyone.

What kind of upbringing did JM have ?
Was he abused, wired wrong, or just an evil person who brought destruction wherever he went regardless of his childhood or teen years.
Seething with anger over perceived injustices ?
The final atrocity seemed premeditated , not something that boiled over as in 'snapped suddenly'.
M00.

There is no rehabilitation of a sex offender ever and that is my opinion from my personal experience working decades in their housing units
It seems both illogical and downright irresponsible to release sex offenders back into the general population with no reporting responsibility and no legal oversight.

If they can’t be rehabilitated then IMO there absolutely needs to be longer sentences as well as mandatory oversight after release.

The seven bodies were at a property where McFadden lived, Rice told the Tulsa World newspaper. It is the same address listed for McFadden in the Oklahoma Sex Offender registry.

The bodies were found “not in the residence, but just on the property,” Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation spokesperson Gerald Davidson told reporters Monday.

WORK: Independent Contractor
VEHICLE: 2007 White Chevrolet Avalanche-Oklahoma LRW 469
RESIDENCE:
For everyone asking about the SO Registry, yes he was on there yesterday. It is where I found his work, vehicle, and address of the residence (see above post). The article also cites the registry. It's all gone today though... MOO

ETA: If I remember correctly, he was a lifetime registrant.

Indeed.
The 'nature vs nurture' discussion.
But there are many who have endured severe mistreatment and have chosen not to harm anyone.

What kind of upbringing did JM have ?
Was he abused, wired wrong, or just an evil person who brought destruction wherever he went regardless of his childhood or teen years.
Seething with anger over perceived injustices ?
The final atrocity seemed premeditated , not something that boiled over as in 'snapped suddenly'.
M00.
Was he rejected/teased by girls in his high school? Did he have some type brain injury from playing football, car wreck, mild stroke that left him " odd" etc etc etc. The reasons/excuses just go on and on. IMO, this abnormal obsession by adults (male & female) with children has be to SERIOUSLY studied and addressed by the mental health professionals. Everyday in the news we are saving something from harm, the climate, sea turtles, folks from political injustice and that's wonderful. But at the same time the most precious commodity we have is being left vulnerable by unfazed caregivers, crappy state and federal laws. Truly sorry for the rant, this sorta thing really pisses me off.

JMO
Or possibly someone he was locked up with? I could see him being active as soon as released too. Inmates fantasizing / plotting about doing things. An angle that crossed my mind.

I’m sure I’m not the only one that thinks I could spot a would-be sex offender if I saw this perv around teenage girls. My perv detector is super sensitive.
Still the reality is no one in this family or even circle of friends, or co workers, etc saw any signs. At least that is what is coming out. How?
It may be that there were signs all along, but there was also isolation, fear and threats.
What we haven’t heard is what a nice guy he was… not from a single person.
This perv con man was likely a controlling jerk, how could he not be?

JMO
Except for his mom, bless her heart. She stated she never, ever, ever woulda seen this coming. He did have a least one person in his corner.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back