OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The mother of the convicted sex offender who was to appear in a new child sex abuse trial the same day he was found dead with six other people during a search for two missing teenagers on a rural property said her "heart is breaking" for all the families involved.
[snip]
"I've not had any time to think about my son or anything like that," his mother, Ladonna McFadden, said Tuesday in a brief interview by telephone. "I can't imagine what they went through."

"I don't understand it," she added through tears. "I never, ever, ever would have expected anything like this."
Oklahoma rapist missed court in sex abuse case day he was found dead with 6 others
I wonder how well she knew him? IMO

SO he wasn't being followed, no parole, so he did as he pleased. Explains so much, meaning he didn't have to justify anything to anyone. A "criminal" would need to report to parole and such. Wow, many balls were dropped.
Yes, I would agree. IMO having no oversight or requirements to report to anyone when a person like this is released from prison is asking for trouble. In this case families have been devastated by tragedy.

Again MOO, but I don't believe anyone convicted of a violent crime should be released from prison just because they have received a certain number of 'credits'. I don't believe working in a prison laundry, collecting trash along the roadsides, etc. necessarily means a person has changed their life. In this case he didn't change whatsoever while in prison.

My question remains this: Why didn't anyone in the Oklahoma Department of Corrections recognize that this man was a menace and a danger to society? Did they seriously believe he was 'rehabilitated' in some way by serving time in prison?

Yes IMO a colossal, and deadly mistake on the part of the Oklahoma Department of Corrections.

In addition, none of this explains how a convicted felon and RSO was able to buy a gun in Oklahoma. Any responsible gun dealer would certainly see his prison record if they did a background check.

If law enforcement knew the girls were with this family, and became missing then this home where his wife and children were should have been one of the first places to look.
I haven’t seen A good timeline, this is what I’ve pieced together from the articles below.

2003 McFadden convicted of 1st degree rape, sentenced to 15 years
2017 McFadden commits alleged solicitation of a minor while in prison
2020 McFadden released having served sentence- WITH PENDING CHARGES?
2023 May 1 McFadden was to appear in court for jury trial for 2017 charges

FRI Apr 28 girls went to sleepover at McFadden’s with his daughter- were to go swimming at ranch at McAlester
SAT Apr 29 midnight Webster’s phone Snapchat to her mom
SUN Apr 30 10AM Webster’s phone sent Snapchat to her mom
5PM Jesse called Webster saying they were in McAlester RED FLAG- why not daughter?
MON May 1 early Oklahoma Highway Patrol advisory and Amber Alert issued for the missing/ endangered teen girls, believed with McFadden, seen Henryetta, OK 1AM Mon
MON May 1 McFadden missed 9AM scheduled court appearance regarding 2017 case alleged solicitation of a minor while he was in prison for 2003 rape conviction, bench warrant issued

CNN Article
Independent UK
ABC News

What is a 1st degree RSO doing out on bond for solicitation of minor? Flight risk, maybe?
What is an RSO doing around teen girls? We have a registry to prevent this.
What is an RSO doing with a gun? RSOs are felons, cannot legally purchase a gun

The population of Henryetta is about 6000, why did no one, including LE, realize this RSO was in the community around young girls and out on bond pending a court case?

It sure looks to me like the justice system let this one go free, rather than keep him in jail until he was tried on charges. Someone needs to answer!

JMO

Thnx @AngTxGal for this timeline

Yes, I would agree. IMO having no oversight or requirements to report to anyone when a person like this is released from prison is asking for trouble. In this case families have been devastated by tragedy.

Again MOO, but I don't believe anyone convicted of a violent crime should be released from prison just because they have received a certain number of 'credits'. I don't believe working in a prison laundry, collecting trash along the roadsides, etc. necessarily means a person has changed their life. In this case he didn't change whatsoever while in prison.

My question remains this: Why didn't anyone in the Oklahoma Department of Corrections recognize that this man was a menace and a danger to society? Did they seriously believe he was 'rehabilitated' in some way by serving time in prison?

Yes IMO a colossal, and deadly mistake on the part of the Oklahoma Department of Corrections.

In addition, none of this explains how a convicted felon and RSO was able to buy a gun in Oklahoma. Any responsible gun dealer would certainly see his prison record if they did a background check.
At the VERY LEAST, the local LE should have been aware. NOPE. If the courts knew all about him, Why didn't LE? It just doesn't make sense at all

Holly telling her ex that this man’s background check is clear.. so either she checked and knew or lied and did not check him. I am just confused by all the details in these interviews… this one regarding clear background statement and the one of the grandmother and aunt saying they knew about his record but because Holly said they couldn’t confront him they just dropped it??? And the aunt said she hasn’t reported the impersonator??? Am I following this correctly? It just cannot be true all of this
Also, to add to this mess: If there is an impersonator, I'd think they could face charges for lying to Holly ?
Because the mother is also deceased, the maternal grandmother may want to cling to an excuse, that her daughter truly had no idea of this man's proclivities ?
If she did, she has paid a terrible price for maybe trusting too much or wanting to not lose him.
RIP to all of the victims.
What a cluster, indeed.
So tragic and imo this was preventable.
M00.

Last edited:
<modsnip: Quoted post removed> ... All I can say is much respect for this survivor coming out, revealing that six lives were lost due to the system deciding he needed a second, third, or fourth chance?
When will we say NO!

And some wonder why the law and courts are not places expected to serve justice.
In many many places the good ole’ boy network thinks SA is a right of passage.
I think the offending body part should be removed.

Yes, that would be as cruel as rape, yes it would seem to some overkill, and…
YES, it would be a real deterrent to repeat offenders.

JMO
they would just SA w something else.

Per the below from your link:

“I would say he was weird,” Webster said. “He was always getting into his kids’ phones and reading all their snap messages and all that. It wasn’t in a way of a concerned parent. It was more of keeping tabs on the kids.”

Keeping tabs on the kids? IMO it was more like he was making sure no one said anything to anyone about inappropriate behavior to them from a sex offender. They likely did not know he was a sex offender, but they did know right from wrong with what he might have been doing. All MOO

Source: Oklahoma woman: Sex offender controlled my daughter's family
its weird to me that they keep referring to them as "his kids" when he was a new step parent of less than 3 years and they were teens.

I work hard to not judge others for their decisions that don't impact anyone else, but this woman's decision is the exact opposite of that! And then for her to reach out to the family and tell them what she did - only to assuage her own guilt? That's some interior ugliness that is not going to go away. I hope she has charges brought against her.
im gonna guess drugs.

i think he was required to register as RSO. I wonder if he did.

Mother of three pre-teen daughters here. I ask myself, often, today especially, what can I do to help fortify their self esteem and confidence now, such that the notion of marrying a pedophilic ex-con of 16 years who’s on trial AGAIN would never appeal to them? How can I raise girls who know their worth and know it’s far superior to that? And how can I raise them to help protect the children of women who for whatever reasons didn’t get there?

MAY 3, 2023
[...]

According to Mayo, Holly Guess did not know the full extent of McFadden’s past sex crimes and that he apparently hired an actress to impersonate the victim of his crime to tell her daughter it was a misunderstanding.

Lynn Wyatt, the aunt of Holly Guess, told “Banfield” that the woman who impersonated McFadden’s rape victim recently reached out to her, explaining that she was sorry and was paid to lie for him.

Two of the kids found dead in Oklahoma were not the biological children of Joe Guess, but he told “Banfield” that he had always been in their lives and was even trying to adopt them, despite the fact that he and their mother had divorced.

He believed that McFadden had a “clean past.”

Guess was unaware that McFadden was a sex offender and said that if he had known, she wouldn’t have been living at the home.

[...]
So sorry for Joe, it sounds like he wanted to protect them ?
He feared for those kids.

To all single /divorced ladies ... and some men as well --- if a person has to get someone else (impersonator) or they themselves go to extreme lengths to convince you they are clean and the past incarceration was due to a 'misunderstanding' ... be very cautious !
I can't emphasize this enough.
Too many predators and monsters roaming around.
Many of them free when they should not be !
If I've read correctly, this JM did not even have to check in with a parole officer ??
Outrageous.
Sickening.
M00.

i think he was required to register as RSO. I wonder if he did.
Iirc, he wasn't being made to check in with a parole officer ?
Like, ever ?
Free and clear and didn't have to register ?

Sorry, not sorry -- I think this needs to be investigated and maybe the system that released him -- heads might have to figuratively 'roll' !
Imo.

A female with a large platform needs to start a movement to get rape and child *advertiser censored* possession sentencing changed to life in prison. I can't see any way this would not pass in every state. Anybody who voted no would become unelectable.

Agree, and many don’t know that in some states there is 1st degree, 2nd degree, and 3rd degree sexual assault.
The level of depravity of some attacks is attempted murder- some women are beaten, drugged, bound etc.

People in general just don’t get how a victim of such trauma will be different in the world, every single day, for the rest of their lives. Surviving means becoming someone you were not before, and that old person you will never be again.

If we are going to set them free, they should be tattooed RSO across their forehead, and sent to a colony to live with other pervs. These monsters have no business living hidden among us.

JMO

Last edited:
Mother of three pre-teen daughters here. I ask myself, often, today especially, what can I do to help fortify their self esteem and confidence now, such that the notion of marrying a pedophilic ex-con of 16 years who’s on trial AGAIN would never appeal to them? How can I raise girls who know their worth and know it’s far superior to that? And how can I raise them to help protect the children of women who for whatever reasons didn’t get there?
hear hear

Iirc, he wasn't being made to check in with a parole officer ?
Like, ever ?
Free and clear and didn't have to register ?

Sorry, not sorry -- I think this needs to be investigated and maybe the system that released him -- heads might have to figuratively 'roll' !
Imo.
parole and being required to register as an RSO are different things.

if at his sentencing he was required to register as an RSO (for life or for a certain number of years) they are to register at the sheriff office where they reside and it goes online to the database.

Parole is monitored early release from prison, they check in with their PO upon release. PO has the right to search their home or vehicle at any time and they have to immediately report to the PO office when ordered plus have weekly or biweekly appts where they may have to test for substances depending. there is an end date to parole supervision.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back