OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, I just can't imagine that he went from sexting a child on a contraband phone in prison to being free for two years and not doing anything heinous, and then suddenly committing alleged sexual assault and mass murder. I wonder if Harley's name was in the ledger they found.
I wasn’t going to bother posting this one because (the info may be repeated from other linked stories, etc,), but:

It shows he was caught with contraband cellphones in prison as long ago as 2013, and has several “sexual activity” misconduct records while still inside (but before the cellphones). So yeah, he wasn’t going to change when he got out.

What a cluster.

<modsnip>

I watched these with the sound off so I could focus more, I just cannot understand how Holly was completely unaware of any of it. But I also don't know how the other girls would feel spending the night seeing chains bolted to the walls/floors/counters. For myself, I would have instantly run out of that house. Not walked... run.

"
Webster says talk of nude Polaroids and bloody underwear is untrue. He says OSBI investigators followed up on those leads, and nothing matched that information.

There is a ledger with names that was found by Webster’s wife when they entered the house before OSBI took over the investigation. 2News Anchor Erin Christy was shown a photo of the ledger. All the victims’ names are not listed, as previously reported by other sources. Holly Guess’s name, a couple of others, and a few first names and dates are listed."

"
“They dug them up with an excavator, and they found nothing,” said Webster. “There were a bunch of rumors of bodies, but they didn’t find anything.”

Inside the house, investigators found more electronics. Previous investigators had already seized several computers and cell phones.

“There was enough electronics in that house to run an underground sex ring,” he said."

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
I don’t know how a normal spouse wouldn’t notice the drugs and sexual paraphernalia in her own home. Unless he was harming her and threatened her if she told anyone.
I agree, unless she was into those sorts of things herself.

If consenting adults want to do things like this, that's one thing, but when kids are involved, even if that involvement is limited to them possibly finding out about it, that's another story.

MAY 5, 2023
Victim's family finds evidence left behind by Oklahoma law enforcement (kfor.com)
  • In the living room, there was a twin size bed laying on the floor. It had a pink patterned blanket laying across it.
  • In the corner of the room, there were desktop monitors and a computer tower still hooked up to it. Two additional computer towers and four desktop monitors were found throughout the house.
  • Next to the living room was a bedroom where the bed frame had restraints bolted into it. The restraints still had chains attached.
  • There was a shelf lined with witchcraft-related books.
  • There were also sex and bondage devices throughout the room.
  • About 10 feet away in the kitchen, there was another restraint bolted into the counter. There were fresh locks and chains still attached to that one as well.
  • The kitchen was filled with trash and sticky insect pads full of roaches.
  • A human dog collar, handcuffs, drug paraphernalia, and weapons were sitting out in the laundry room.
  • There was a syringe still filled with a dark colored substance sitting in the room.
  • There was also a check signed by one of the deceased victims, Holly Guess for a local storage unit located at “U Lock Storage.” There was even a unit number written on the check.
  • Medication labeled as McFadden’s was also sitting out.
  • Cellphones, including Ivy's, were tucked away in a cabinet.
  • There were also two laptops found in the same cabinet as the cell phones.
  • Another phone was discovered in a bedside nightstand.
  • Four phones were found, in total.
[...]

A friend of the Websters’ who was there during the walk through told the investigator the “whole world is going to know” about the mishap with the investigation.

The investigator asked what that would accomplish.

“I’m a grieving parent that my daughter got raped and murdered and you’re telling me right now that I don’t have a right to know what happened. The story’s right here. It’s right here and it’s still sitting here. Still!” yelled Justin.

[...]

News 4 spoke with Justin again Friday night and he said he returned to McFadden’s home only to uncover more evidence.

He said he found a receipt for the padlocks attached to the restraints showing McFadden purchased them a couple days before the murder-suicide.

He also found padlock packaging.

Additionally, he found a list of names plus their date of births.

[...]

In Jesse’s bedroom, Justin claims he found five more phones and more drug paraphernalia in the closet.

He told KFOR he’s shocked because this is the third time he has visited the home and each time he finds more potential evidence.

He said he called law enforcement to come back to the scene of the crime once again and they told him to immediately leave the property.

[...]
Gobsmacked.
What in the world is going on with LE there ?
A parent of a murdered child should not have to find this !
Imo.

MAY 11, 2023
FOX23 received a document on Thursday of 471 pages of records from Jesse McFadden's time in prison.

Records show he had ten violations while in DOC custody;
  • Mar. 2004 - Possession of Tabaco
  • Jun. 2005 - Possession of cigarettes
  • Nov. 2005- Tested positive for THC
  • Jan. 2007 - Out of cell during lockdown
  • Feb. 2009 - Sexual Activity
  • Jan. 2010 - Sexual Activity
  • Feb. 2010 Battery of another person
  • Sept. 2013 - Possession of a cell phone
  • Jul. 2016 - 1 Possession of a cell phone
  • Dec. 2016 Law Violation
The law violation is when investigators found *advertiser censored* on McFadden's phone, the case he was set to go to trial for the day seven bodies were found on his property.

[...]

According to the documents, When McFadden was caught with the phone that investigators say had child *advertiser censored* on it, no credits were revoked. He was punished for having the phone with thirty day segregation and restricted visitation.

Jesse McFadden was disciplined for breaking the law (child *advertiser censored*) with having his canteen, telephone and visitation restricted for 90 days.
In my opinion, the warden or whomever else issued punishment for these infractions needs to be investigated. You in jail for a sex offense, are charged with another, and you don't loose any 'credits'?

S&BBM. Earlier this week I looked through NAMUS for girls between the ages of 12 & 17 who went missing from the Muskogee area between the time McFadden was released from prison until May 1. One stood out: Harley Pollard, who I started a post for here. When I was looking through her Facebook photos, I came across two of them that had "likes" from Holly McFadden. Holly's Facebook was deleted some time between Tuesday and Wednesday so the likes no longer show up, but I took a screenshot showing it Tuesday morning. Could be nothing, but I sent it to the OSBI tipline just in case.
As horrible as it sounds to even think about this, have you considered searching for younger than 12? You wouldn't be able to see any additional likes with the now closed FB acct, but you might stumble across something else of interest to this case that could be tipped in. :)

S&BBM. Earlier this week I looked through NAMUS for girls between the ages of 12 & 17 who went missing from the Muskogee area between the time McFadden was released from prison until May 1. One stood out: Harley Pollard, who I started a post for here. When I was looking through her Facebook photos, I came across two of them that had "likes" from Holly McFadden. Holly's Facebook was deleted some time between Tuesday and Wednesday so the likes no longer show up, but I took a screenshot showing it Tuesday morning. Could be nothing, but I sent it to the OSBI tipline just in case.
Should send it to the FBI as well ..IMo
I dont not believe that woman went on Ashley B's show and lied about what she saw and now I am hoping that clothing is not Harley Pollard's clothes .

As horrible as it sounds to even think about this, have you considered searching for younger than 12? You wouldn't be able to see any additional likes with the now closed FB acct, but you might stumble across something else of interest to this case that could be tipped in. :)
I did expand the search for all girls/women missing in the area in that timeframe and didn't find any other likely possibilities. There is a 3- and 9-year-old who appear to be either parental abductions or murders. Everyone else is over the age of 12.

Holly divorced in 2021.She married Jesse in May of 2022. Sheriff Office Chaplain presided over the ceremony. Another employee who is over SO list/division signed off as a witness.

They knew he was a SO, only one check was made to the property. That visit was to suggest that they get married in order for Jesse to live with the children. That’s why they have ignored it. There is more info to come.

Ivys grandmother was on, she mentioned that the smell of the house awful.

Holly divorced in 2021.She married Jesse in May of 2022. Sheriff Office Chaplain presided over the ceremony. Another employee who is over SO list/division signed off as a witness.

They knew he was a SO, only one check was made to the property. That visit was to suggest that they get married in order for Jesse to live with the children. That’s why they have ignored it. There is more info to come.

Wow… so many things missed and let go of and now innocent children are dead. This is such an awful situation and tragedy.

Hmmm... this ain't soundin' good. (and yes, I know "ain't" isn't proper).

Thank you for sharing.

Wow… so many things missed and let go of and now innocent children are dead. This is such an awful situation and tragedy.

It’s scary to think that those who are in an authoritarian position would let this go on. I realize it’s not the majority but gosh all it takes is just one SO home to go unchecked to result in abuse and death for the children.

It’s scary to think that those who are in an authoritarian position would let this go on. I realize it’s not the majority but gosh all it takes is just one SO home to go unchecked to result in abuse and death for the children.
Totally. This man was such an obvious predator too!
If nothing else I hope this brings some changes and awareness. But RIP to way too many innocent souls as a result.

I cant believe this case is on its first thread. 7 dead and two local call outs for evidence collection and osbi pond dive and dig, and more people speaking out on one case, than I have ever seen happen in Oklahoma .
I am locked out of facebook so I cant even peep the local stuffs..

Watch the video - Ashleigh interviews attorney CS - here for details of who witnessed the wedding, performed the SO check, etc.

MAY 15, 2023
Shannon Boykin filmed video of the crime scene days after her granddaughter Ivy Webster was allegedly killed by Jesse McFadden.

“To put an eye hook and chain on a kitchen counter, that’s not normal. Was it always there? Don’t know. Was it put in? When? I don’t know,” Boykin said during an exclusive interview with NewsNation’s national senior correspondent Brian Entin. “It was like walking into doom when you walked in the house, the smell was just … it wasn’t a cat box smell.”

[...]

McFadden was apparently friendly with law enforcement, according to Cameron Spradling, the attorney for one of the murder victims’ family members, who discussed new developments in the case Monday on “Banfield.”

“It was like walking into doom when you walked in the house, the smell was just … it wasn’t a cat box smell.”

[...]

I imagine the smell was from cooking meth:

MOO. I'm making the assumption that the drugs and paraphernalia that were found were meth just based on its prevalence and descriptions of the individual's behaviors.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back