OK OK - Jamison Family: Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned 08 Oct 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been lurking here off and on for a while...I'm wondering if the teeth were removed by the perp, or came out some other way. From following other cases, teeth tend to stay with the skull quite a while, so I'm hoping its the former...that might indicate a perp familiar to the Jamisons...easier for LE to link...let's hope.

Welcome !

I have followed this case ..and researched this case..I really am wondering if they had dentures. I dont remember hearing it or not.

I have been lurking here off and on for a while...I'm wondering if the teeth were removed by the perp, or came out some other way. From following other cases, teeth tend to stay with the skull quite a while, so I'm hoping its the former...that might indicate a perp familiar to the Jamisons...easier for LE to link...let's hope.

I haven't had the extra time, bt do now. I am going to search for that article I read cause it floored me :) Why would anyone take teeth? Wish me luck....

so have they still not identified the bodies that were found or did i somehow miss that

Every time I get on here to check for updates, I have the same thought cross my mind. What if.... they really are investigating this at a higher level and that's why there is so much secretiveness. There are many mentions of the family, etc. that have been mentioned in some big crime stuff mostly through OKC, also known as the "Hub." Across the net you see ties to sex trafficking, drugs, horse races, Mexican cartel, local LE in some cases, and makes me wonder if OSBI in some cases. Maybe they really have identified these bodies already, or maybe they were moved/planted to keep good LE or just good people from poking around more and jeopardizing a bigger thing. Or maybe LE already found them and they were victims' of local foul play from folks tied to a bigger thing, so they brushed it under the carpet so that they wouldn't ruin the "bigger thing?" Maybe they haven't even told the family or friends that they've found them because the family may have known or unknown ties to the bigger thing. I know this is all just maybes and what ifs, but it does cross my mind a lot because the only other alternative is that this whole case has been an epic fail, and I can't understand the OSBI or LE letting themselves look like they are failing so badly. Maybe the FBI is making them fail, so that they can fry some bigger fish. Just thoughts and speculations, and probably totally off base, but has anyone else thought along these lines at all?

When it comes to Oklahoma law enforcement, things are really about as they seem -- bad to worse.

Welcome !

I have followed this case ..and researched this case..I really am wondering if they had dentures. I dont remember hearing it or not.

Got on the FTJ page on Facebook and NS said there are no dental records. How could they not have dental records? Even if they had dentures, can't they match those or are there universal dentures? Thought maybe when Madyson had her teeth knocked out at school they would have taken her to the dentist. My oldest had his teeth knocked out when he was 4 and I took him to make sure there was no damage to his permanent teeth.

According to the FB page, they should have dental records and had all their own teeth (except for Madyson's knocked out front teeth). But nobody knows what dentist they used.

so have they still not identified the bodies that were found or did i somehow miss that

Two skeletons discovered at Lake Eufaula are "ancient" human remains, according to investigators.

The Oklahoma State Medical Examiners office says the remains could be anywhere from 200 to 2,000 years old, or even beyond.

The ME's office was able to make that determination based on marks on the teeth that are consistent with the type of food ancient humans ate.

TT

Two skeletons discovered at Lake Eufaula are "ancient" human remains, according to investigators.

The Oklahoma State Medical Examiners office says the remains could be anywhere from 200 to 2,000 years old, or even beyond.

The ME's office was able to make that determination based on marks on the teeth that are consistent with the type of food ancient humans ate.

TT

http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=20643062&catId=112032

Pretty sure these are different remains. The remains found back in November were of three people, not two, and were found in a wooded area, not buried on a beach.

It is confusing though. I'm not sure why the article even mentions the Jamisons.

TT

Pretty sure these are different remains. The remains found back in November were of three people, not two, and were found in a wooded area, not buried on a beach.

It is confusing though. I'm not sure why the article even mentions the Jamisons.

I thought I'd missed something big! The quoted article is from Jan 2013, while the three sets of remains weren't found until November 2013. Thanks for clarifying sidneyia.

Beiginning to feel like we will never know what happened on that mountain.

Every time I get on here to check for updates, I have the same thought cross my mind. What if.... they really are investigating this at a higher level and that's why there is so much secretiveness. There are many mentions of the family, etc. that have been mentioned in some big crime stuff mostly through OKC, also known as the "Hub." Across the net you see ties to sex trafficking, drugs, horse races, Mexican cartel, local LE in some cases, and makes me wonder if OSBI in some cases. Maybe they really have identified these bodies already, or maybe they were moved/planted to keep good LE or just good people from poking around more and jeopardizing a bigger thing. Or maybe LE already found them and they were victims' of local foul play from folks tied to a bigger thing, so they brushed it under the carpet so that they wouldn't ruin the "bigger thing?" Maybe they haven't even told the family or friends that they've found them because the family may have known or unknown ties to the bigger thing. I know this is all just maybes and what ifs, but it does cross my mind a lot because the only other alternative is that this whole case has been an epic fail, and I can't understand the OSBI or LE letting themselves look like they are failing so badly. Maybe the FBI is making them fail, so that they can fry some bigger fish. Just thoughts and speculations, and probably totally off base, but has anyone else thought along these lines at all?

Can you please link us to these many recent mentions of this case? The only one I have seen since the discovery of the bodies was the interview with the hunter that found the bodies. TIA!

Guess I did not communicate clearly exactly what I meant. I did not say "recent." I have been reading about this case about 2 years now. I was talking about the stuff Bobby said about his dad and the suspicions, etc. that have been mentioned by people on the Topix thread and, I believe on this thread, including about the uncles. As far as stuff across the net -I was referring to OKC (the intersection of Interstates 35 and 40). I can't give exact links because I do not take notes and do not have time to read or search all of it over again. The Topix thread is a tough read.. though it can be quite entertaining! I did say this is all just "thoughts and speculations, maybes and what ifs," and that is truly what I meant. Sorry if it sounded like I meant something else. I really was just wondering if the same thoughts had entered anyone else's mind.

A quick search, just now, found these 2 links and they are from 2011. Also, just Google OKC, Oklahoma, sex trafficking, drugs, horse races, and/or Mexican cartel. :)

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-is-...g-for-labor-sex-officials-say/article/3558350

http://www.kswo.com/story/16325916/okla-a-major-hub-for-human-trafficking-says-fbi

My appologies . The link to that I found had a March date so I thought it was current . I guess the results still have not been released then .

Regards
TT

Because of my reception I am very suspicious of the man they met the day before they disappeared. I wonder if it really was a friendly encounter?

You know, that's a good point! because all we've really been going off of is his word.

ETA: And I can't help but think a piece of the puzzle might be gone now that "the lady on the mountain" is recently deceased. Hope not.

You know, that's a good point! because all we've really been going off of is his word.

ETA: And I can't help but think a piece of the puzzle might be gone now that "the lady on the mountain" is recently deceased. Hope not.

Didnt they spend alot of time on the phone with her? And they never met up her which I thought was unusal because if remember, she was known to take people around the area because she was so familiar with it.

This is kind of conspiracy theoryish, but I am reading a book about missing people and the jamisons are one of the (many) cases profiled. The book is called Missing 411 and is about people around the eastern US who go missing in national parks and other rural woodsy areas.

Here is a review of the books: http://www.reddirtreport.com/rustys...sing-411-eastern-united-states-david-paulides

The author of the books was heavily involved with researching bigfoot, but he does not really mention that to be a cause of the disappearances in this book. What he does allude to is that something that travels by creek and stream beds are somehow drawing people out into the woods alone. He also alludes to what he thinks is the FBI and folks really high up in power having to with the National Parks knowing what's going on... but won't share because if they did no one would go to the parks.

The author also was on C2C AM and was interviewed. Listen here: EP3 : Strange Disappearances from US National Parks - YouTube

Considering the Jamisons are just gone, with no evidence and everything still in the truck... I think this could have been what happened to them.

Kinda relevant to his creek bed theory... when I was young (4-6) years old I was playing on the dirt road I lived on and looked up toward the creek and some weird animal that I thought looked like an anteater was crossing the road. My mom was nearby and I got her to look and she said she didn't know what it was. Creeps me out.

This is kind of conspiracy theoryish, but I am reading a book about missing people and the jamisons are one of the (many) cases profiled. The book is called Missing 411 and is about people around the eastern US who go missing in national parks and other rural woodsy areas.

Here is a review of the books: http://www.reddirtreport.com/rustys...sing-411-eastern-united-states-david-paulides

The author of the books was heavily involved with researching bigfoot, but he does not really mention that to be a cause of the disappearances in this book. What he does allude to is that something that travels by creek and stream beds are somehow drawing people out into the woods alone. He also alludes to what he thinks is the FBI and folks really high up in power having to with the National Parks knowing what's going on... but won't share because if they did no one would go to the parks.

The author also was on C2C AM and was interviewed. Listen here: EP3 : Strange Disappearances from US National Parks - YouTube

Considering the Jamisons are just gone, with no evidence and everything still in the truck... I think this could have been what happened to them.

Kinda relevant to his creek bed theory... when I was young (4-6) years old I was playing on the dirt road I lived on and looked up toward the creek and some weird animal that I thought looked like an anteater was crossing the road. My mom was nearby and I got her to look and she said she didn't know what it was. Creeps me out.

OT
Similar to your encounter, when I was very young my folks took us to visit their friends in Canada. When we were visiting we met up with their children who were my age so we hit it off and were riding their bicycles to a street with an abandoned factory on it. Their boys did not want to go any further down towards the factory and me and my brother asked why? And they proceeded to tell us the story of the local "monster" that lived there.

They were serious and you could tell from their fear that they were being honest. Well somehow we managed to talk them into going down that road and when we got to the end across the street from the factory we all heard this loud crashing through the woods which sounded like a large animal running through the woods. But the strange part is it was huge and loud and sounded like it was on 2 feet and was tearing through the brush at a tremendous speed. You never saw 4 kids ride their bicycles faster than we did to get the heck out of there. We were terrified and we came rushing home to the parents to share our encounter and of course our parents brushed it off but their parents had this disappointed look on their faces like they knew their boys should not have taken us down there and they knew about the local legend.

To this day, I am convinced that "monster" was one of 3 things. Either it was a transient that lived at the abandonded factory and was scaring us on purpose OR it was bigfoot OR some other large animal like a bear. The reason I dont think it was a transient is that it was already in the woods on the opposite side of the street from the factory. A transient would have probably been in the factory. It wasnt a herd of animals because of the sound it made through the woods was a single type animal. So that leaves me to think it was either bigfoot or some other large animal that I have no idea what could have been. Possibly a bear though. It was no herd of deer and nothing small.

That incident gave me nightmares for years and I still think back to it and get the creeps. I dont remember what town we were near but somewhere on the Canada side about 80-100 miles from Niagara Falls.

Anyway the lesson I learned that day is when our parents tell us to stay away from certain things, it usually is best to listen to them.

Hatfield and buffetoflies, thank you for sharing your stories. I love reading people's accounts of strange things they've experienced. Is there a board for that here at WS? If not there should be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper