OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't speak for anyone else but I do doubt their remains were found

For those interested or heavily invested in the map theory-has anyone tried the "walking" directions when mapping out the directions from the truck to the site where the remains are said to be found?

That's an odd statement. Is there other people missing in that area?

I don't know if you have read my other posts, but my theory is that they are in a WPP.
If remains were actually found they could belong to some other individuals, they could have even been a homeless group.

For those interested or heavily invested in the map theory-has anyone tried the "walking" directions when mapping out the directions from the truck to the site where the remains are said to be found?

I am interested in doing this via map, however, I cannot find any good map coordinates for where the bodies were found nor good map coordinates for where precisely the truck was found.
Does anyone know where these can be found?

I don't know if you have read my other posts, but my theory is that they are in a WPP.
If remains were actually found they could belong to some other individuals, they could have even been a homeless group.

Interesting theory - in WPP for what reason - turn state's evidence against who/what? WPP is not given out lightly for no reason. What theories would support a WPP?

I am interested in doing this via map, however, I cannot find any good map coordinates for where the bodies were found nor good map coordinates for where precisely the truck was found.

I think I have read lots of post on this thread that have mentioned coordinates but I don't know if they were precise ones or not- I imagine the truck one is though.

Interesting theory - in WPP for what reason - turn state's evidence against who/what? WPP is not given out lightly for no reason. What theories would support a WPP?
This my post from earlier
Is it me or is that legal pad with coordinates on it in pristine condition? I would think a dog left starving in a vehicle for a week would have chewed up the seats and clawed all over the windows but the photos of the truck interior don't seem to show any of this. AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE??? Seriously, I'm curious for feedback on this. To me it looks like a family that has gone into a WPP? They seemed very concerned for their safety-video cameras around the home, kept others at a distance, pulled child out of school, even told some they were going off the grid... And whadaya know -they did! Any thoughts on this theory of mine?

Another of my post
Sorry by pristine I just was alluding to how the photos I've seen didn't show anything being torn up by a starving dog and the note pad didn't appear to even be stepped on by the dog even once. The abandoned truck, the cash, the photo of the child at the location (maybe she was upset after finding out she wasn't going to see her friends anymore)all seem like big red herrings.

Totally fascinating to read all you guys' sleuthing! Brilliant!

I have nothing to contribute at this point though, just a couple of questions:

I'm up to page 22 of Thread #9 in my catch-up reading on this case, and some of the issues being discussed re: LE are definitely thought-provoking.

This particular photo caught my eye earlier...

7d89ba33-fc80-4362-8224-466909fc7db3_zps11030419.jpg

... and, uh, I'm not really sure what I'm looking at here. The points extending outward from the truck location, are they related to searches? Because I see they point in just about every direction, except toward Smokestack Hollow.

I'm not saying this means anything; I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me the significance of the points.

Who drew this? Was it found in the truck? Or is it from LE? Or?

Kinda sorta related to why I was asking about the pic above. Posted by Oriah on February 3, 2012:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150472&page=25

Wow, Oriah was spot on!

Watcher9-I believe I read it was measured in bird miles. I have a 13 yr old 5 pound Yorkie with very bad joints and he still has no problem jumping up onto the couch and when my husband has left one of his comic books on it and our Yorkie walks on top of the book there is a definite dent in it-this is why my WPP theory has become my "most likely" one.

Interesting theory.

I totally agree with what all said about the dog, she should have left more signs of desperation all over the inside of the truck. Torn seat covers and other things, half eaten inedible things, etc. It's certainly a valid point to argue that she wasn't locked up for 8+ days, but much less.

ETA: was it ever reported what the veterinary doctor who took care of Maizie said?

This my post from earlier
Is it me or is that legal pad with coordinates on it in pristine condition? I would think a dog left starving in a vehicle for a week would have chewed up the seats and clawed all over the windows but the photos of the truck interior don't seem to show any of this. AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE??? Seriously, I'm curious for feedback on this. To me it looks like a family that has gone into a WPP? They seemed very concerned for their safety-video cameras around the home, kept others at a distance, pulled child out of school, even told some they were going off the grid... And whadaya know -they did! Any thoughts on this theory of mine?

A witness protection program? Interesting thought. I guess my only questions about that would be, why leave the dog? I mean obviously dogs wouldn't be much of a hindrance. Even if someone knows the dog belongs to the Jamisons, why leave it in the truck? Just leave the dog with family or someone else? And then there's the money. Why leave all that money? I'm sure they would need that money at some point. It's certainly possible that they are, but I don't know about that. Leaving a picture of the girl as a red herring certainly would make it seem as if they were there. Interesting idea though..very.

Wow, Oriah was spot on!

Interesting theory.

I totally agree with what all said about the dog, she should have left more signs of desperation all over the inside of the truck. Torn seat covers and other things, half eaten inedible things, etc. It's certainly a valid point to argue that she wasn't locked up for 8+ days, but much less.

ETA: was it ever reported what the veterinary doctor who took care of Maizie said?

Thanks for that!! As far as the map goes-to me it looks like one of those search and rescue maps with the area to be searched circled

We do not yet have a precise location for the remains.

Thanks for that!! As far as the map goes-to me it looks like one of those search and rescue maps with the area to be searched circled

It does, doesn't it? So this might be from LE?

A witness protection program? Interesting thought. I guess my only questions about that would be, why leave the dog? I mean obviously dogs wouldn't be much of a hindrance. Even if someone knows the dog belongs to the Jamisons, why leave it in the truck? Just leave the dog with family or someone else? And then there's the money. Why leave all that money? I'm sure they would need that money at some point. It's certainly possible that they are, but I don't know about that. Leaving a picture of the girl as a red herring certainly would make it seem as if they were there. Interesting idea though..very.

Thanks for that! It does sound weird they would leave the dog, but then again where is the dog now?? My theory is that the money is a red herring as well because it leaves someone to think (hey, they were looking to buy land and why would they leave all that money)-I'm not convinced it was left in there.

Why leave the dog and the money? To make it look "real" would be my guess. If it was WPP, the money could have been staged by authorities, and the dog was not alone for long, or there was enough food and water provided to last her a few days. I'd really like to know what the doctor said - but then maybe he would have also been "in on it" (if it was WPP).

Thanks for that! It does sound weird they would leave the dog, but then again where is the dog now?? My theory is that the money is a red herring as well because it leaves someone to think (hey, they were looking to buy land and why would they leave all that money)-I'm not convinced it was left in there.

The dog is with Bobby's mother (if it is still alive, I don't know that).

Or was this a rhetorical question? :waitasec:

Why leave the dog and the money? To make it look "real" would be my guess. If it was WPP, the money could have been staged by authorities, and the dog was not alone for long, or there was enough food and water provided to last her a few days. I'd really like to know what the doctor said - but then maybe he would have also been "in on it" (if it was WPP).

By doctor do you mean a veterinarian doctor? I would be very interested in hearing what they said too!!

Wow, Oriah was spot on!

No kidding! What I wouldn't give to have mtrooper and Oriah working on the Molly Miller/Colt Haynes case down in Love County.

And the photo, um, I thought it came from here:

http://jamisonsmp.weebly.com/photos.html

Either there's a different but similar Jamisons page on Weebly, or a bunch of photos were removed since the wee hours of this morning.

ETA: Okay, I found it. There is a similar Weebly page. This is where I found the photo:

http://okmpjamisons.weebly.com/photos.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member