OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This investigation was massively screwed up from Day 1. Whether by incompetence or design or a combination of the two, I haven't yet decided. But the WPP question should be answered by the remains at some point. Hopefully soon, but this is Oklahoma, where we have a long history of rather embarrassing problems with the state ME's office, so...

I read your post referring to "oriah"- I didn't even know about the search and rescue issues-this seems to even add to my WPP theory-for me at least.
I am a visual person, I want to see something that is definitive-they said there was a dog locked in that vehicle for a week and near death. None of the photos of the vehicles interior displayed any evidence of that. So I say to myself why? They can't take back the dog being in the vehicle and they can't take back saying it was in very bad shape-I'm hung up on this because it's the only thing that does not leave wiggle room in its explanation.

What would they be in WPP for? The spirits on their roof that they needed special bullets for?

I read your post referring to "oriah"- I didn't even know about the search and rescue issues-this seems to even add to my WPP theory-for me at least.
I am a visual person, I want to see something that is definitive-they said there was a dog locked in that vehicle for a week and near death. None of the photos of the vehicles interior displayed any evidence of that. So I say to myself why? They can't take back the dog being in the vehicle and they can't take back saying it was in very bad shape-I'm hung up on this because it's the only thing that does not leave wiggle room in its explanation.

BBM

Ah, then perhaps you also did not know that Madyson was the sole heir of her grandfather's estate? The grandfather who was in a nursing home when the Jamisons vanished and who died a few months later?

Two people having obviously paranoid delusions... And a child who was told she was speaking to dead people.

What, exactly, would they need protection from, other than themselves?
Everyone on here has denied they were involved with drugs. They didn't work due to physical limitations. I think they were addicted to PRESCRIPTION pain meds. Addiction is by no means limited to illegal drugs.

What is the theory of how 2 unemployed paranoid delusional people who thought they were witches ( or at least one did, according to her best friend) ended up being in need of federal government protection? Did they stop paying on their nice house because they were going into WIT-SEC? Did they buy a shipping container and spray paint it with signs and portents because they were leaving?

None of this makes a bit of sense to me. Sherilyn's mental disorder was documented. She was supposed to be on medication. The gov't didn't give her Bi Polar disorder.
So, most or at least those of you posting today think this is a conspiracy theory in action? Do you apply these same principles to other cases here at WS? Are there other missing persons cases tied to WPP, as it is being called?

Maybe I'm wrong but I think you might be stereotyping people in a WPP. I also don't want to entertain them being delusional either-its speculation.
We are all free to have the theories we want. If you want to know why I believe they are in a WPP please see the last 4 or 5 pages.

The fact that there are 3 dead bodies, 2 adults and 1 child is enough evidence for me they weren't in witness protection. So, are these three bodies something the Marshals planted? Come on folks, let's he logical.
Back to my question if anyone cares to answer. They were seen on the 8th and told land owner they would return next day (the 9th). Is everyone supposing they went ahead and went to the land that day and disappeared? Or did they disappear on the 9th going back to the property like they said. If they did, why was the land owner the last to see them? Where did they stay?
The briefcase/satchel could have gone missing in this time period?
OkieGranny, you pulled a post up that said someone took care of the dog.....what's that about?

BBM

Ah, then perhaps you also did not know that Madyson was the sole heir of her grandfather's estate? The grandfather who was in a nursing home when the Jamisons vanished and who died a few months later?

So if she was the sole heir and he died wouldn't his property go to the state?

The fact that there are 3 dead bodies, 2 adults and 1 child is enough evidence for me they weren't in witness protection. So, are these three bodies something the Marshals planted? Come on folks, let's he logical.
Back to my question if anyone cares to answer. They were seen on the 8th and told land owner they would return next day (the 9th). Is everyone supposing they went ahead and went to the land that day and disappeared? Or did they disappear on the 9th going back to the property like they said. If they did, why was the land owner the last to see them? Where did they stay?
OkieGranny, you pulled a post up that said someone took care of the dog.....what's that about?

Dates are wrong. They first went out to the mountain on the 7th, went home as far as we know, and went back out there on the 8th.

The briefcase/satchel was only seen in the security video at their home and there are too many unanswered questions about that video, such as which day was Sherilyn seen carrying it? I certainly would like to watch all of the video from both days, but only brief clips have been made available.

The dog was handed off to a local resident until a family member could come and get it.

I'm sorry but saying since 3 bodies were found 2 adults and a child=not being in a WPP, is not logical.

Everything I'm reading makes it sound that there was not cell phone reception for ATT in the area where they disappeared. Is that right? If so then it is impossible that he checked his voicemail on the 12th from that area. I wonder if it's possible that they did leave the area that day, went to look at land elsewhere and then came back to that land at a later date like the 12th.

Also does anyone know who that truck belonged to that she spray painted?

So if she was the sole heir and he died wouldn't his property go to the state?

Well, it's still hers until her remains are found and a death certificate issued or there's a legal ruling of presumed death. You know, supposedly. If she predeceased the grandfather, then the money would be up for grabs by other members of Bobby Sr's family. Some hinky business there that I haven't completely figured out yet. It doesn't sound like that money is sitting in a bank account waiting for Madyson to turn up alive.

Everything I'm reading makes it sound that there was not cell phone reception for ATT in the area where they disappeared. Is that right? If so then it is impossible that he checked his voicemail on the 12th from that area. I wonder if it's possible that they did leave the area that day, went to look at land elsewhere and then came back to that land at a later date like the 12th.

Also does anyone know who that truck belonged to that she spray painted?

That truck had been sitting up there for years; the VIN was checked and there's no apparent connection to the case.

Cell reception up there is probably spotty at best but not impossible. I still haven't let go of my theory that the dog stepped on the redial button, lol.

I just have to say that if I ever come up missing I hope no one starts telling everyone about how weird I am and some of the crazy things I say. I also have social anxiety disorder and thus have severe panic attacks sometimes and I can become depressed because of my anxiety. Im not everyone's cup of tea, I have some unusual beleifs and interests (though im agnostic, not religious) and I do say things that make people wonder all sort of things and I've been called crazy a whole lot, which I embrace. Lol. I can only imagine what would be said of me in these kind of unfortunate circumstances. =/

Well, it's still hers until her remains are found and a death certificate issued or there's a legal ruling of presumed death. You know, supposedly. If she predeceased the grandfather, then the money would be up for grabs by other members of Bobby Sr's family. Some hinky business there that I haven't completely figured out yet. It doesn't sound like that money is sitting in a bank account waiting for Madyson to turn up alive.

Well if my WPP theory pans out they are probably getting that money, it would be nice to know if someone and who is receiving that money? Most of the time its like the 1st thing investigators look into-those financial motives.

I just have to say that if I ever come up missing I hope no one starts telling everyone about how weird I am and some of the crazy things I say. I also have social anxiety disorder and thus have severe panic attacks sometimes and I can become depressed because of my anxiety. Im not everyone's cup of tea, I have some unusual beleifs and interests (though im agnostic, not religious) and I do say things that make people wonder all sort of things and I've been called crazy a whole lot, which I embrace. Lol. I can only imagine what would be said of me in these kind of unfortunate circumstances. =/

Oh, I hear you! I'm pretty quirky my own dang self and would not want my life publicly dissected under that kind of microscope. The weird and off-kilter stuff gets played up and makes it seem like whatever happened to the Jamisons, they must have brought it on themselves. I'm not convinced of that. And what a terrible disservice to them if that turns to be completely wrong.

Well if my WPP theory pans out they are probably getting that money, it would be nice to know if someone and who is receiving that money? Most of the time its like the 1st thing investigators look into-those financial motives.

I am not dismissing your theory, but I have a question. Are you saying that you think they are alive and well in WPP? Or are you saying that was the original plan but something went wrong and those remains belong to them? TY

Dates are wrong. They first went out to the mountain on the 7th, went home as far as we know, and went back out there on the 8th.

The briefcase/satchel was only seen in the security video at their home and there are too many unanswered questions about that video, such as which day was Sherilyn seen carrying it? I certainly would like to watch all of the video from both days, but only brief clips have been made available.

The dog was handed off to a local resident until a family member could come and get it.

"Then-Latimer County Sheriff Israel Beauchamp told The Associated Press in 2009 that a landowner in the Red Oak area last saw the family on Oct. 8." From FoxNews

So they saw him on the 8th and they told him they were coming back the next day.... Why wouldn't we assume they did not come back on the ninth? That would explain the tracks in the mud after the rain storm of the 8/9th. Am I missing something?

J.J in Phila-You know I thought about that and you are so right that it could have been, but then I also thought that, that wouldn't explain why nothing seems to be torn up, clawed or chewed on by a starving dog.

It was a question, not an opinion. :)

I'm not sure if there wasn't anything else pawed.

You would be 100% correct here! Most states you have to wait 7 years and then file the heir legally deceased. However in this case there was a simultaneous death clause leave Bobby Sr.'s brothers as the secondary heirs to the estate.

If you google declared death in absentia...interesting information.

MTrooper, you seem to be close to this case. Could you help me figure out time frame please? If the last sighting was on the 8th, and this is the guy that gave them directions and that they told they would return the next day, does LE assume that they came back on the ninth and dissapeared or that they disappeared on the 8th?

I am not dismissing your theory, but I have a question. Are you saying that you think they are alive and well in WPP? Or are you saying that was the original plan but something went wrong and those remains belong to them? TY

No problem- My theory is that they are alive and well in a WPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members