OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I don't much about Bobby. I am trying to figure everything that happened and what was said when Sherilyn was at my house in September. She was not with Bobby then. And I think the dog was a sign to the mob. I could be wrong. I also was wondering if it was a kidnapping as well. At least that would make it possible that she would still be alive and her daughter. But, then, why kidnap and not take the purse and ID, etc. My head has been spinning since I have been on here the past couple of days. I'm trying to slow my mind down and write it out. I had no idea all this stuff would probably come into play to find her back then. I guess that's why they we take life for granted. I will back on in a bit. I have to run some errands then I will be on later.

JS, what do you mean, "And I think the dog was a sign to the mob."

I was also wondering if they took the dog everywhere they went in the truck?

I do want to add, that if they were murdered, we all think they knew the person. Sherilyn would never leave her purse or ID, or anything valuable to her. When she visited me, she carried her purse everywhere she sat. That is why I think she was comfortable with getting out of the truck with whoever it was, and leaving her purse. I don't know. Maybe I'm just grasping at straws, but we do need to know more about Bobby. Like I said I will start asking more questions to my son's dad and maybe we can figure something out.

Or they were forced to leave the truck and leave their valuables and the dog behind.

jamisonssister97 I wanted to say WELCOME to WS :) So glad that you could join us !

its like there are too many pieces of the puzzle....leads us in too many directions.

It seems like Sherilyn trusted no one! That leads me to think it was family.

We are not sure. Since his father was in the mob, and Bobby sued his dad over a resturante (I think he sued to take it over but not too sure how long ago). His father did get mad at him which could be the reason why his dad ran him over. I will ask my son's dad about that. I remember my son's dad telling me about Bobby suing his father in the beginning when Sherilyn went missing. But, Bobby was into drugs and having a father involved with the mob, it could be possible family may be involved. HIS family. But like I said, if someone killed them, then I just don't believe they are in the field where I truck was found. The mob doesn't leave traces. I hope that makes sense. If it is murder suicide, then they could be in that field. I don't know what to think really. I am just adding what I have heard about the case and about Bobby and Sherilyn's relationship. Oh, and Connie is a bit weird, but she would never hurt her daughter and granddaughter.

Jamisonssister97, when you say Bobby's dad was "in the mob," are you referring to organized crime in OKC as it relates to the drug trade, perhaps?

I don't think there is any way to find that out, mtrooper, and this has always bugged me ... that someone could take out life insurance on a person, bump them off, and the poor old bumpee never had a clue that they were worth more dead than alive due to the cloak of secrecy within the industry.

There should be a registry where anyone can find out who's betting on their longevity.

It would certainly be interesting to know in the Jamison case ... if another person who realized they were not going to be a beneficiary under Bobby Dean's LWT decided they would benefit one way or another.

I agree totally about the insurance issue. One of the most shocking things I have ever heard of is that Wal*Mart took insurance out on ordinary employees, "betting" that enough of them would die to cover the cost of this "revenue enhancing" scheme. That's unsavory. But the industry is actually providing some people with the means to create their own way to profit from murder. That ought to be stopped.

I agree totally about the insurance issue. One of the most shocking things I have ever heard of is that Wal*Mart took insurance out on ordinary employees, "betting" that enough of them would die to cover the cost of this "revenue enhancing" scheme. That's unsavory. But the industry is actually providing some people with the means to create their own way to profit from murder. That ought to be stopped.

I had not heard of that WalMart scheme but if they do that for all employees, then it is not the same as an individual targeting a potential murder victim.

I am going to say possible not. Just thinking about it, unless they knew the hitman, then Sherilyn would have to be comfortable to leave her purse in the car and take her daughter with her and leave her dog. So, she trusted whoever it was. So someone like a hitman that she wouldn't know, I don't think she would just get out of the truck. I guess if he had a gun, then maybe she was forced out. Good question though.

I see how you could make this assumption, but I was wondering if you could also make the assumption that Sherilyn didn't know the "hitman" and that's precisely why she left her belongings in the locked vehicle. As a single women who occasionally has to conduct business by myself, I wouldn't carry around a large sum of money, especially around a stranger. It would stay in my locked vehicle. I might carry the money, however, if I knew the person. Does that make any sense to anyone else?

I see how you could make this assumption, but I was wondering if you could also make the assumption that Sherilyn didn't know the "hitman" and that's precisely why she left her belongings in the locked vehicle. As a single women who occasionally has to conduct business by myself, I wouldn't carry around a large sum of money, especially around a stranger. It would stay in my locked vehicle. I might carry the money, however, if I knew the person. Does that make any sense to anyone else?

Welcome to WS, seekingsusan!

You are exactly right about leaving her purse in the truck, locked up! I never really thought about that way. In fact, I also do the same thing. Usually I hide my purse under the seat.

Thanks for your input.

I think it would make logial sense to lock your purse up if you were going with a stranger, but definitly NOT your cell phone.

The ONLY time I dont have my cell phone with me is when I don't want to be bothered, or i suppose if I did't want someone to be able to track me....Well I suppose, also if my battery is dead.

TOPIX UPDATE

Not much to report, although a couple posters conjecture that the bodies are in Lake Eufaula, without citing any evidence of it, of course. One rumor (#149) about a car being pulled out of the lake with a wrapped body in back, but certainly no media accounts indicate this as being anything other than a rumor. In short, slow times on Topix/Eufaula.

http://www.topix.net/city/eufaula-ok/2009/10/detectives-search-for-missing-eufaula-family/p7

TOPIX UPDATE

Not much to report, although a couple posters conjecture that the bodies are in Lake Eufaula, without citing any evidence of it, of course. One rumor (#149) about a car being pulled out of the lake with a wrapped body in back, but certainly no media accounts indicate this as being anything other than a rumor. In short, slow times on Topix/Eufaula.

http://www.topix.net/city/eufaula-ok/2009/10/detectives-search-for-missing-eufaula-family/p7

Yep, same old crap over there!

Thanks, wfgodot!

PLEASE tell me that it is not just me that missed this IMPORTANT piece of information:

"Beauchamp said a resident in the community of Red Oak called 911 Saturday to report that the abandoned truck was found.

"(They) knew that the vehicle had been there for a while because they had spoken with that family on the 8th and the morning of the 9th," Beauchamp said.

WHOA>>>>>They were there two days in a row? That might explain why they might have left the cell phones behind, if the batteries were dead and they didnt have a car charger. Also makes me wonder why they came back a second day. The News articles all make it sound like "they" were looking at property. Does not sound like a couple getting ready to divorce and are looking for property for one of the Jamisons.

"The pickup was parked at a well site, about 30 miles from the family's Eufaula home. Inside the pickup, investigators found Bobby Dale Jamison's wallet, Sherrilynn Jamison's purse, maps, a GPS device, a substantial amount of cash and a cell phone last used Oct. 8.

Beauchamp said the family had gone to look at a couple of 40-acre plots of land for possible purchase and that they apparently planned to move a shipping container to the secluded mountain area and live there"

http://www.4029tv.com/news/21387742/detail.html

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20091025_12_A17_REDOAK533949

I think it would make logial sense to lock your purse up if you were going with a stranger, but definitly NOT your cell phone.

You make a good point, mtrooper! It seems like everyone has a cell phone glued to their head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214