OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that would be great! Even if anyone could just cut and paste it that would be cool. I can't get past the first page...I have tried on 3 different computers. No luck. My computer sees the file as an image, not a document and tries to open it with either quick time viewer or picassa. I don't have an option for a page two. I have even tried opening it in a different format as well as using different browser (internet explorer, fire fox).

How exactly does a mod clear someone? It would be nice if someone could just let us know that she is ok.

How exactly does a mod clear someone? It would be nice if someone could just let us know that she is ok.

Tricia, the site owner, verifies by emailing and possibly talking with the person. It usually doesn't take long.

I join in welcoming Jamisonssister and other new posters to WS!

Oh where oh where have the Jamison's gone, oh where oh where could they be. Sorry this no news thing is killing me. Seems like posts are getting fewer and further between. And I still can't help but worry about Jamisonssister.

How long do they figure the dog was in the car.
Are there any other siblings.

The way I understood it, the dog was in the truck for almost 2 weeks. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

Bobby Dale, had no other siblings, according to his father's will.

I'm not sure about Sherilyn. I think she has a brother in Ohio and a son somewhere.

If Madyson's school noticed she wasn't in school on Oct. 9, 2009, wouldn't they miss her the whole next week? Did the school look into why Madyson wasn't there? If they did, what day was it?

Have LE or the family members checked to see if the Jamison's disability checks have been cashed?

Sooo many questions and not enough answers!

Hey guys, I'm brand new here. I just cannot stop thinking about this case. Just wanted to let y'all know that they've been talking about it on Headline News all day today, hopefully someone with answers will be watching.

The way I understood it, the dog was in the truck for almost 2 weeks. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

Bobby Dale, had no other siblings, according to his father's will.

I'm not sure about Sherilyn. I think she has a brother in Ohio and a son somewhere.

Supposedly the family was seen on Oct 9 and the landowner contacted LE Oct 17, so the dog was in the truck for 8 days (assuming LE went to the truck the same day the call was made).

This is what I can gather from jamisonssister's first post:

According to jamisonssister97, she was married to Sherilyn's brother

Also according to jamisonssister, Sherilyn has a son Colton from a prior relationship with someone named "Billy". Colton is approx 18 and he and his father Billy live in either Colorado, Oklahoma, or California.

ETA: Didn't we first hear that Sherlyn's son was approx 15 and had suffered burns in an accident? (or am i dreamin' again .. lol)

Hey guys, I'm brand new here. I just cannot stop thinking about this case. Just wanted to let y'all know that they've been talking about it on Headline News all day today, hopefully someone with answers will be watching.

Welcome queen !! Glad you are joining us.

Great that this case is getting some media again. Hasn't been enough if you ask me.

Even if Bobby Sr's alleged connections are scaring peeps, the man is dead and gone. Surely someone could at least have the guts to call Crimestoppers.

it is possible that jamisonssister cannot be verified as family.

I don't think we are going to know much more until the court contest over the will is done. Does not prove that they were murdered or who murdered them, but I'd love to be a fly on the wall as the family battles out who should take the estate and what should be done with Stormy's share.

Welcome queenofcorona ! Thank you for the update for HLN...I heard them mentioned lastweek as well but nothing more I think it was because the finding of Morgan Harrington's body .. god rest her soul .

it is possible that jamisonssister cannot be verified as family.

I don't think we are going to know much more until the court contest over the will is done. Does not prove that they were murdered or who murdered them, but I'd love to be a fly on the wall as the family battles out who should take the estate and what should be done with Stormy's share.

I know it should be interesting but I really don't know how they will be able to touch it until someone can prove she has passed away. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214