OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is possible that jamisonssister cannot be verified as family.

I don't think we are going to know much more until the court contest over the will is done. Does not prove that they were murdered or who murdered them, but I'd love to be a fly on the wall as the family battles out who should take the estate and what should be done with Stormy's share.

The next court hearing on the probate is set for Feb. 25, 2010.

The state of Ohio also enters the picture.

So, Sherilyn and Bobby were talking divorce and about a month before the family disappears, Sherilyn makes a trip to Ohio where her brother lives. Hmm .. simply hmm

LOL gobills ... ya beat me to it ;)

"And now she is dead."

How does she know Sherilyn is dead? That's just odd for her to say!

"And now she is dead."

How does she know Sherilyn is dead? That's just odd for her to say!

I wondered how she would have known this:
"But they had $52,000 in her purse that was NOT taken."

not sure how reliable this information is. Interesting at times but I wonder if this information was given to LE.

I am not sure the exact amount. The sheriff said that it was 30+ thousand dollars. Anyone else think it's odd/ scary that there have been no more posts from jamisonssister. Even the post on the other forum was from a while ago. I wish we knew what was untrue so we could correct it. Having accurate info is #1 in a case like this when there is SO much info to sort through. She seemed so willing to answer questions and so thankful for all the help/ concern... And now this? Just seems odd.

Just speaking in general now, but because a person holds something to be untrue, does not make it so; rather, that person may have been upset to find a truth revealed.

From what I read, she (jamisonssister97, gerigirl) stated Sherilynn went to Ohio back in September. I am wondering if Sherilyn brought her brother back with her, to Oklahoma?

Can anyone find out what Sherilyn's brothers' name is?

So now it would seem we have a few different scenarios that could have happened here.

We have the estate issue with Madyson standing to inherit it all.

We may have a possible "mob" connection including drugs.

We have the "White supremacist " that stayed with them during the summer, who made a comment about Sherilynn's heritage.

There is no way in my mind that this family walked away from this truck and got lost and perished the dogs would have found them during the search. Nor do I feel in anyway this was a murder suicide.

We have found out that Bobby and Sherilynn were on the verge of divorce, Sherilynn took a trip to Ohio about 1 month before they went missing saying she was broke and needed money.

We know that they were seen on the 8th and also again on the morning of the 9th according to someone who said they spoke with them . I wonder do we know if where the truck was found is where this witness spoke to the family ?

With everything being left in the truck seems unusal to me that if someone moved the vehicle that they did not go through the truck searching for money or take everything so that the family would not be identified and toss it elsewhere. It just seems like they got out of the truck expecting to not be gone for long.

So a broke(?) Sherilyn somehow traveled 1000 miles to Ohio to make amends with an ex sister-in-law whom she supposedly dislikes and confides that she is broke, but doesn't confide about there possibly being a divorce in the wind.

ETA: I'm not real sure about the "mob" connection. I notice in a post on the other board that jamisonssister made reference to Sherilyn's "DH" having mob connections and owing money.

Ok, Sherilynn's brother is Bent Duncan according to the obituary of Sherillyn's deceased sister (Marla Heflin).

Marla D. Heflin

Marla D. Heflin, 36, of Gahanna, passed away suddenly Tuesday morning, Sept. 25, 2007, at Mount Carmel East Hospital in Columbus, after a brief illness.

Born Nov. 2, 1970, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

She was a cosmetologist for Glamour Shots in the late ?80s and early ?90s before becoming a stay home mother to her pride and joy and only child Zachary. Marla?s passion was to nurture and grow her garden.

Preceded in death by her mother-in-law, Patricia (Lombard) Heflin in 1998.

Survived by loving husband of 14 years, Bruce L. Heflin; son, Zachary; mother, Connie (Bowman) Kokotan of Midwest City, Oklahoma; father, Doug Duncan of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; brother, Brent Duncan of Gahanna; sister, Sherilyn Jamison of Eufaula, Oklahoma; father-in-law, Jennings B. ?Jay? Heflin Jr. of Plain City; brothers-in-law, J.B. (Karen) Heflin III of Marysville, Brent (Beth) Heflin of Raymond, Roy Heflin of Marysville; sister-in-law, Teresa (Stan) Russell of Marysville.

A Celebration of Life will be held 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 28, 2007, at 9334 state Route 736, Plain City.

In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Marla Heflin Memorial Fund to be used for educational supplies for needy children ,c/o any National City Bank or to Bruce Heflin.

Arrangements by FERGUSON FUNERAL HOME, 202 E. Main St. (state Route 161 W.), Plain City.

DUNCAN, BRENT D
Available(2) Available COLUMBUS, OH
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
HILLIARD, OH
PLAIN CITY, OH Possible Relatives:

HEFLIN, MARLA D (Age 39)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

HEFLIN, BRUCE L (Age 57)
HEFLIN, BRENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online