OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats odd. One obit says that his brothers proceeded him in death, and one says that they are surviving. I am going to have to go with the one that says that they are surviving seeings how Jack has been able to go through with probate at the court. Hard to do if you are dead.

BBM

Ahhh ... but is Jack really Jack? That is the question :)

A break in this case is needed so badly. The Sherry person at that other website used a bad email address it seems....

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/...s_family_a.php

OSCN documents need to be converted from image files and hosted to easily post. I can do that if any need to be posted here. That type of file is like a photo or a fax. I am located in Oklahoma City.

A break in this case is needed so badly. The Sherry person at that other website used a bad email address it seems....

OSCN documents need to be converted from image files and hosted to easily post. I can do that if any need to be posted here. That type of file is like a photo or a fax. I am located in Oklahoma City.

That might be useful. Can you not post that here?

That might be useful. Can you not post that here?

Hard to explain and lots of different ways to convert and formats to convert to. JPG is probably the easiest. I think OSCN documents are in a Tiff format. I don't know whether a converted document can be hosted on this site by users or not either. Just a newbie here, but very interested in seeing this case solved.

That WOULD be great! Can you post the will that Jack submitted to the court?

Here is the link; http://www.oscn.net/applications/oc...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=2551780&db=Oklahoma

It was recorded on Dec. 18, 2009.

Yes, I will do that. Unfortunately, I think OSCN only gives the first page of a document.

I'm not sure what set up I have, but I can go through all the doc. I think there's 30 something pages. I just can't post them to here. :waitasec:

I'm not sure what set up I have, but I can go through all the doc. I think there's 30 something pages. I just can't post them to here. :waitasec:

I can't do 30 pages. Sorry. I find 10 pages of the Will and will modify and host them.

I can't do 30 pages. Sorry.

Yeah, that is a lot. I know some of the posters were interested in Bob Dean's surviving family. There is a page in the doc. that lists them. Can you do that one. Or any, really, that you think are important.

Thank you.

Ok, I finally figured out how to see ALL the pages. I had to download a program that would let me open TIFF files. I used a program called Irfanview. Here is the link to down load it. Once you are done you can choose what programs you all want Irfanview to open and I only selected TIFF files. Once you are done you have to re-start your cpu. Then go back to court documents, click on file you want then it will ask what program you want to open it with, and choose Irfanview. You will get a screen that has TWO sets of arrows. One will go up and down and that will page through all of the documents that you have downloaded. THe second set of arrows that go left and right will allow you to go through the pages of the document you have open. Hope this helps. I can give you more directions if you need them.

I would try to convert them so I can post them, but when I try to post a attachment it wants a URL. I have NO idea how to do that.

OHHH,
from what I found in the amended petition dated 1/15 his assets listed were $498,100 give or take not including his personal property.

It only lists the addresses for Bobby's brothers and sisters. Nothing for Bobby Jr. or Madyson.

Hmmm, it also appears that Starlet is the guardian of both Madyson AND Bobby Jr.

Best I can do,The original will:

page1.JPG

page%202.JPG

page3.JPG

page4.JPG

page5.JPG

page6.JPG

page7.JPG

page8.JPG

page9.JPG

page10.JPG

Ok, I finally figured out how to see ALL the pages. I had to download a program that would let me open TIFF files. I used a program called Irfanview. Here is the link to down load it. Once you are done you can choose what programs you all want Irfanview to open and I only selected TIFF files. Once you are done you have to re-start your cpu. Then go back to court documents, click on file you want then it will ask what program you want to open it with, and choose Irfanview. You will get a screen that has TWO sets of arrows. One will go up and down and that will page through all of the documents that you have downloaded. THe second set of arrows that go left and right will allow you to go through the pages of the document you have open. Hope this helps. I can give you more directions if you need them.

You did a great job explaining how to find the pages, mtrooper. Better than I could.

Thank you.

Hmmm, it also appears that Starlet is the guardian of both Madyson AND Bobby Jr.

Mtrooper, there are 2 wills. I think you are reading the one Starlet submitted. If you look at 12/15/09, you will see where Jack submitted his.

I also think Starlet's will is where she lists the Jamison's address, as hers.

Mtrooper, there are 2 wills. I think you are reading the one Starlet submitted. If you look at 12/15/09, you will see where Jack submitted his.

I also think Starlet's will is where she lists the Jamison's address, as hers.

Starlet listed her address for the others for notice purposes only. There is no misrepresentation there.

Windows picture and fax viewer should automatically open it (tiff files) after it's saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214