OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mtrooper, there was also a knife found close to where the truck was found. Can you find out anything about it? They were going to show it to family members. Nothing more was ever said.

There has been a lot of talk about the lawsuit Bobby Dale had against his father, over a gas station. Does anyone have the link to the lawsuit? I can not find it in the court records.

It would be an assumption the money was given to Starlet because she was persistent on getting it from LE, I can't imagine LE giving this to her ...what if it comes about that it is evidence like drug money or something, I am shocked !

I can try to see if I can post the court doc where she stated that she was guardian.

Were you thinking the land owner that owned the 40 acres that they were looking to purchase or the land owner who lived near by who was the last person to see them alive?

Were you thinking the land owner that owned the 40 acres that they were looking to purchase or the land owner who lived near by who was the last person to see them alive?

Mostly, the owner of the 40 acres. But, both, would be good!

Oh crap. The court site is down again. I did find the document where Starlet stated that she is legal guardian of both Bobby Jr., and Madyson. I am not sure how to post it on here however.

This is a snip from that website. They say they stumbled on it a year ago. I will try to see when Bobby filed his law suit, as well as try to find information on that land.

One year ago, Terry Johnson and his family, stumbled upon the old shell gas station and
convenience store located a few blocks South West of the OKC Community Coll. After acquiring this old rundown location, Big Johnson's turned it in to the home of the Trucker Burger ( Big Johnson's Hi-Way Grill Restaurant. Located on a dusty stretch parking lot on 104 exit of the Interstate 44, the Big Johnson's burger joint has become a die-hard location for hamburger lovers in Oklahoma City. For them, this is the place where they can sneak out for lunch and dinner at least 2-3 times a week

Now I'm not sure if the gas station above is the one we are looking for. The property was sold to the Johnson's from a David Turner.

A few of us should bookmark these key resources so we can re-post the links to the will, the land record and other important documents when a new thread is opened. I am so glad that this thread is active.

Or add the info to a blog post like I have. Makes it a lot easier on me for the cases I follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jh241d