OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is that other petition from Bobby Dale...Sorry I like Bobby Sr./ Bobby Jr. better, easier for me to keep track of. I didnt even look before just now but there are a BUNCH more court documents under Bob Jamison. careful though some of them are not him.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oc...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=2470961&db=Oklahoma

We don't have access to the petition by Bobby Jr, but I notice in Bobby Sr's response to the petition, he admitted to allegations # 1, 3, and 4, but denied #2 ... whatever they were

Anyone still wondering what happened to Jamisonsister? Freaking me out....she could at least post that she is ok, and no longer wants to participate in websleuths.

Anyone still wondering what happened to Jamisonsister? Freaking me out....she could at least post that she is ok, and no longer wants to participate in websleuths.

I don't think she could be staying away because of anything we said, because all of her posts, here, were made after her post on the other site about being upset about what she'd read on WS. I'm thinking somebody either in the family or otherwise concerned with the case told her not to say more.

Another curious thing.

I don't think she could be staying away because of anything we said, because all of her posts, here, were made after her post on the other site about being upset about what she'd read on WS. I'm thinking somebody either in the family or otherwise concerned with the case told her not to say more.

Another curious thing.

I have to agree, wfg.

I don't think that it is anything that we said either, I just hope she is ok. Maybe I will try to find her, and give her a call.

Not sure which post to quote so I figured I'd just make a comment.

ANYONE can witness a will, often it is the lawyer's secretaries. If the witnesses, whoever they might be, did not stand to gain anything from the will, I don't think it matters who they are. They certainly may be privy to comments Bobby the elder made at the time he signed it, but from past experience, the witnesses often do not even know what the will says, they just witness the signature.

I don't think that it is anything that we said either, I just hope she is ok. Maybe I will try to find her, and give her a call.

Honestly I don't think it was anything anyone said.

Link to profile - she has not logged in since 01-28-2010 06:14 PM

One post she made which is snipped by me & BBM..
... I will ask my son's dad exactly what he knows. In the beginning, my son's dad was on the phone with Oklahoma Police everyday. But the police told him to not discuss the case to anyone. You would think they would want him to to find answers. I know he will tell me though. Because if I ask him, then he does tell me. He wants to find his sister really bad.

Possible the brother told her to stop posting.
Could also be that she doesn't have time, she did say her hubby is sick.

I have to check on my husband, he is sick.

Well, that explains why Sherilyn had almost $50,000 in her purse in the truck. Her and her husband, Bobby, split the money as a settlement for a there divorce. I think Sherilyn had the money to get a house for her and her daughter. Which would explain why they were buying land. I will know more tomorrow when I ask Sherilyn's brother (my son's father). Whoever was after them, must not have realized that Sherilyn had the other half. Bobby's father was involved with the mob, and owed a lot of money to someone. That was what I was told by the family. Something to look into, IMO.

Mtrooper posted there was $30,000 found HIDDEN in the truck. JS, states, $50,000 in Sherilynn's purse.

If JS, does come back to post, I, for one, will not read too much into what she says.

There was only $300 cash in her purse. 100% sure.

I think the whole thing with the truck on the road, the Jamison's looking for land, is all a set up! The person or people who put the truck there, did not know Bobby hid his money in the truck. I think he kept his money hidden there all the time. Who all would know that? Not many!

How do we know BobbyJr. even GOT a settlement from his dad running him over with the car? How long ago was it!

LE said there was a security system in the house. Does that mean cameras? If so, where is the tape?

I just DO NOT believe the Jamison's were on that mountain!

Mtrooper, the $300 in Sherylinn's purse could be from her disability check. Also, with both parents on disability, Madyson would be entitled to a check from the government.

I am not sure where the $300 came from but I KNOW that they had received one of the settlements. They had an uncashed check from the settlement in their truck. I also KNOW that they went there to look at the land at least twice. I have an e-mail from the person representing the property (the owner lived in FL) to Sherilynn. It has Sherilynn asking for directions to the property as well as the GPS coordinates. Has the response with the Coordinantes, telling her that yes it was still for sale. Sherilynn also wanted to know if it was on the base of the mountain or on the mountain itself?. I also have statements from the neighbor of the property (who described all 3 Jamison's to a T)the Jamisons were looking at, they spoke on the 7th and 8th, and he gives MANY details (they spoke for like 2 hours), including the shipping containers, and how Bobby told him about the settlement and his disability, etc. He also gave the Jamison's the name and number of another mountain neighbor (who had shown that property in the past). She also submitted a 7 page statement about the many conversations that she had with the Jamison's. She is actually the one who called the LE after some guys on 4 wheelers reported seeing the truck with a half dead dog in it. SOOO much to go through. And yes there was a security system in the home, but the video just shows the Jamisons leaving the home. Nothing overly special.

I am not sure where the $300 came from but I KNOW that they had received one of the settlements. They had an uncashed check from the settlement in their truck. I also KNOW that they went there to look at the land at least twice. I have an e-mail from the person representing the property (the owner lived in FL) to Sherilynn. It has Sherilynn asking for directions to the property as well as the GPS coordinates. Has the response with the Coordinantes, telling her that yes it was still for sale. Sherilynn also wanted to know if it was on the base of the mountain or on the mountain itself?. I also have statements from the neighbor of the property (who described all 3 Jamison's to a T)the Jamisons were looking at, they spoke on the 7th and 8th, and he gives MANY details (they spoke for like 2 hours), including the shipping containers, and how Bobby told him about the settlement and his disability, etc. He also gave the Jamison's the name and number of another mountain neighbor (who had shown that property in the past). She also submitted a 7 page statement about the many conversations that she had with the Jamison's. She is actually the one who called the LE after some guys on 4 wheelers reported seeing the truck with a half dead dog in it. SOOO much to go through. And yes there was a security system in the home, but the video just shows the Jamisons leaving the home. Nothing overly special.

Thanks, mtrooper. I wasn't discounting anything you have shared with us. Please don't feel that way (if you do). It just helps to know everything we can get our hands on.

I woke up this morning, frustrated with this case.

Thanks, again, for all you're fantastic sleuthing.

I am going to send Niki Shenold an email and see if she will join us here. She is Sherilynn's best friend.

You know, I just realized something. The case where Bobby Jr. Sued Bobby Sr. for fraud (the gas station) is still pending. And I can not find any sort of court record for when Bobby Jr. sued Bobby Sr. for hitting him with his car. I am sure I can find the date of the incident, but I am not sure WHEN he actually got the $$ from the settlement. I am sure the checks came from that settlement but I just don't know when. Seeing how Sherillynn was up to OH and asking for $$ in August, I would say that it is safe to say they got it after that.

You know, I just realized something. The case where Bobby Jr. Sued Bobby Sr. for fraud (the gas station) is still pending. And I can not find any sort of court record for when Bobby Jr. sued Bobby Sr. for hitting him with his car. I am sure I can find the date of the incident, but I am not sure WHEN he actually got the $$ from the settlement. I am sure the checks came from that settlement but I just don't know when. Seeing how Sherillynn was up to OH and asking for $$ in August, I would say that it is safe to say they got it after that.

You are right. I can't find anything, either. I have looked and looked!

I am very interested in seeing the court doc. on the fraud case, but the one I want to look at is closed. It says it is at the clerk's office. I am wondering if we could ask to look at it over the internet? I'm in NY, so there is no way I could go to the courthouse to see it.

I sent Niki Shenold an email through her MySpace acct., asking her to join us. Will have to see if she writes back.

This is very interesting. Now, with one principal dead and the other missing, and the heir to everyone missing too----what now? How does the suit affect the estate, if it does at all? Unless someone can prove that Bobby Jr. is dead, he would still have a claim against the estate, wouldn't he?

This is way too convoluted for a movie. You'd need the Dan Brown, the Da Vinci Code writer, to concoct this mess.

This is very interesting. Now, with one principal dead and the other missing, and the heir to everyone missing too----what now? How does the suit affect the estate, if it does at all? Unless someone can prove that Bobby Jr. is dead, he would still have a claim against the estate, wouldn't he?

This is way too convoluted for a movie. You'd need the Dan Brown, the Da Vinci Code writer, to concoct this mess.

I would think so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member