OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And they responded with somthing along the lines of, we dont want to touch anything so they could get our fingerprints and try to pin this on us.
<snip>

Can't see what they would leave their fingerprints on in a remote, rural area. If LE was looking for prints on any of them, surely they could find another source.

Am wondering too, if any of the four were involved, why on earth would they put themselves "out there" in such a manner. There would be nothing for them to glean from the site itself, and obviously they went to the trouble of asking for directions to the property, so it would seem they didn't know the specific location.

Thank you for the great information! It will be nice to have someone that actually knows the family to actually talk to. Welcome to Websleuths. I hope we can keep this investigation going and we can find them all safe and sound.

Welcome NShenold, and thank you for joining us. Wish it was under different circumstances for you.

well, that explains why sherilyn had almost $50,000 in her purse in the truck. Her and her husband, bobby, split the money as a settlement for a there divorce. I think sherilyn had the money to get a house for her and her daughter. Which would explain why they were buying land. I will know more tomorrow when i ask sherilyn's brother (my son's father). Whoever was after them, must not have realized that sherilyn had the other half. Bobby's father was involved with the mob, and owed a lot of money to someone. That was what i was told by the family. Something to look into, imo.

the money that was found in the truck and in her purse was all part of what bobby got from the sale of joint land. Bob sr. And starlet were divorcing and as part of thier judgement, bob sr had to sell a certain piece of land and split the money with starlet. The land had bob and bobby's name on it so, bob sr was made to split the $ from the sale with bobby and then split his half with starlet. The $ found was all part of bobby's share. Not a settlement of a divorce that hadnt even been filed between bobby and sherilyn. On september 1, 2009, when she was at my house, she did tell me she was gonna leave bobby. She said she had been looking at rent houses in my area because i was her only "real" family/friend. So i know that they were not looking at land in red oak for her and madyson to live on.
And as far as ur sons father, her brother..... What is he gonna know about any of this? They had not been on speaking terms for the last 2 or 3 years because when he and marla came down to visit for christmas, he got really drunk and came at sherilyn while she was holding a smaller madyson. He started physically fighting with her while madyson was in her arms. They hadn't spoken since.

Niki, do you know the man's name who helped Bobby around the house, last year? I have read that he threatened Sherilyn. Was he a friend or family member?

Niki, do you have any ideas what might have happened to the Jamison's? Or if there is anyone who would want to harm them?

I know from reading Bob Sr.'s will, Madyson would be the one to inherit everything, with Jack Jamison, in charge. Do you have any thoughts or feelings about this?

Nikki....welcome and thank you for joining us here. I am so sorry that we don't know where your friends are. We all want them to be home safely. I really feel for you and am so glad that you have started posting here.

niki, do you know the man's name who helped bobby around the house, last year? I have read that he threatened sherilyn. Was he a friend or family member?

im not even sure she told me his name. But if she did i cant remember it. He was hired out of the classifieds by the jamisons to help bobby with "handy" work around the house. They paid with room and board.

I can't help but lay in bed at night and think about Madyson. I can only imagine. I pray that they are all hanging out on Disney's Castaway Kay getting a nice tan, and sipping on Shirley Temples. Praying for the Jamison family.

I just don't get how a family of three can just up and disappear off the face of the earth. I pray for answers but don't know if I will ever understand how this could happen.

i can't help but lay in bed at night and think about madyson. I can only imagine. I pray that they are all hanging out on disney's castaway kay getting a nice tan, and sipping on shirley temples. Praying for the jamison family.

i cant help doing the same. I keep going back to madyson,myself. I just hope that whatever happened (if it was bad) that it was quick and painless for her.

On a side note, i truly appreciate u for all u have done and r doing for the jamisons. (and me) so thank u for all of ur thankless work.

The more information we can gather, the more we can help resolve this case - mtrooper, little726, sillybilly and the rest have done an amazing job so far.

Can anyone think of specific information that would help? The only real thing that I have tried to find out but haven't been successful is the name of the hired helper. Other than that any questions that I might be able to get answers to?

I forget when the court dates were for the will contests. anyone near the courthouse who could stop by and listen in? should be open to the public.

I forget when the court dates were for the will contests. anyone near the courthouse who could stop by and listen in? should be open to the public.

The next court hearing about the will is on Feb. 25,2010. The last time I was able to access the court website, it said Starlet had hired a new lawyer.

Can anyone think of specific information that would help? The only real thing that I have tried to find out but haven't been successful is the name of the hired helper. Other than that any questions that I might be able to get answers to?

Mtrooper, I can't think of anything, at the moment. It sure would help if we knew who the handyman was. Someone, must have the answer.

The next court hearing about the will is on Feb. 25,2010. The last time I was able to access the court website, it said Starlet had hired a new lawyer.

it would make a great WS exclusive if someone can attend and find out what dirt is being flown around. The issues would be which will is valid and why the other side thinks their will should be probated. The status of the missing heiress Stormy might be raised but I doubt there will be any accusations on that score.

it would make a great WS exclusive if someone can attend and find out what dirt is being flown around. The issues would be which will is valid and why the other side thinks their will should be probated. The status of the missing heiress Stormy might be raised but I doubt there will be any accusations on that score.

Yes, it would be interesting if Madyson's name comes up.

Mtrooper, can you find out how long Bobby had the large sum of money in his possesion? Like days, weeks, hours.

Also, will there be anymore searches conducted in the spring? I know they stopped searching, due to hunting season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143