OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If LE did put them into the WPP, how could they (LE) have been so heartless to leave the little dog in the truck to die?

I really doubt the WPP. Wasn't that the plot of a recent movie where divorcing spouses were forced into the WPP together?

Very few people enter the WPP. I doubt you would have this fractured family of three.

WPP may be far-fetched but I think it's possible. I grew up in a small town in the Deep South. Back in the 80's (yes, that long ago!), it was written up in a popular magazine as the Crack Capital. Although the sheriff was quoted in the article, many locals knew of his involvement. He'd occasionally bust someone on the outside of his circle to make it look like he was doing something about the problem, but he was right in the thick of it. Reminds me of Reba McIntyre's lyrics: "Don't trust your soul to no backwoods southern lawyer". Anything's possible. And it is hard to explain what happened to an entire family.

I really doubt the WPP. Wasn't that the plot of a recent movie where divorcing spouses were forced into the WPP together?

Very few people enter the WPP. I doubt you would have this fractured family of three.

Placed seperately, not together.

I dunno. Such an odd case.

I think the WPP is run by the US marshalls. I am not sure what they would have had to get into to need WPP. I would like to hope however that they would let Madyson take the dog, and that they would also not waste how ever much $$ the searches cost, plus the time and energy of the FBI and OSBI. I cant imagine that drones are cheap.

i think the wpp is run by the us marshalls. I am not sure what they would have had to get into to need wpp. I would like to hope however that they would let madyson take the dog, and that they would also not waste how ever much $$ the searches cost, plus the time and energy of the fbi and osbi. I cant imagine that drones are cheap.

i also doubt, very seriously, that this was the wpp. The fbi would be aware of this even if they werent forthcoming about knowing or the details. I had a fbi investigator call me during the time that le cared what happened to them. He was asking questions that im sure the fbi would have known if this was the case.

all i know is that they hired him the summer of 2009 from a classified add (eufala classifieds?) the add said something about him doing handy work in exchange for room and board.

I know he smoked the same type of cigarettes that bobby smoked, some type of natural cigs (indian, maybe?)

the man had a sister and had been in trouble before for cooking meth.

This is all i can remember from when sherilyn had mentioned him on september 1st,09

Natural American Spirit Cigarettes? They are expensive compared to other brands and sometimes hard to find.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/fo...post_EDIT_Newest_information_i?next=1#replies

THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE INTERESTING TO U. THIS IS JAMISONSISTER- IN HER OPENING POST, SHE SAYS SHERILYN WAS HER "EX STEP SISTER" AND THEN LIKE 2 SENTENCES LATER, SHE SAYS SHE WAS HER "SONS FATHERS SISTER".....
AFTER READING ALL HER POSTS HERE AND THIS LINK, DOES ANYONE ELSE QUESTION HER MOTIVES/CREDIBILITY?

Yes, little726 posted the link back on page 13. Afterwards, many here began to question the credibility, you're right.

yes, little726 posted the link back on page 13. Afterwards, many here began to question the credibility, you're right.

i apologize for posting info u already had. I didnt do the math. But i saw that post on cafe mom and i really got angry all over again. I mean, im sure u can tell by my previous posts that i am really upset that someone would run sherilyn and bobby down now of all times. They were human just like the rest of us.

On a side note, i really miss them. I dont know what im supposed to do with that. I mean, its not like i can visit a cemetary or anything like that.....

I just hate this. Im so sad for colton.

i apologize for posting info u already had. I didnt do the math. But i saw that post on cafe mom and i really got angry all over again. I mean, im sure u can tell by my previous posts that i am really upset that someone would run sherilyn and bobby down now of all times. They were human just like the rest of us.

On a side note, i really miss them. I dont know what im supposed to do with that. I mean, its not like i can visit a cemetary or anything like that.....

I just hate this. Im so sad for colton.

No problem, NSHENOLD! Everyone here appreciates all the input you can give us, and thanks you for doing so.

When you write, of the Jamisons, "they were human just like the rest of us," does that mean you assume they're no longer living? What do you suppose could have happened to them? Of the many theories listed on the thread concerning their disappearance, which one do you think is closest to the truth?

natural american spirit cigarettes? They are expensive compared to other brands and sometimes hard to find.

there was a smoke shop within about 10-15 minutes from thier house. Sherilyn wanted bobby to quit smoking so she had him start smoking these as an alterntive

no problem, nshenold! Everyone here appreciates all the input you can give us, and thanks you for doing so.

When you write, of the jamisons, "they were human just like the rest of us," does that mean you assume they're no longer living? What do you suppose could have happened to them? Of the many theories listed on the thread concerning their disappearance, which one do you think is closest to the truth?

at the risk of sounding like im off my rocker, no, i do not think they are alive. My youngest and madyson were best friends, born one month apart. One day, after school, when they were still searching for them, my daughter asks me, "who was over here last night?" i told her noone. She tells me that she heard us talking. I told her she mustve heard her daddy and i talking. She was getting frustrated with me and said, "i saw her go in my bathroom." [the 2nd story of our house is her room and playroom and a half bathroom] so i asked her, "who did u see go in ur bathroom?" she says, "ur friend."
ronnie knew nothing of them being missing. I hadnt spoken a word of it, because how do u tell a 6 year old that her friend and her parents just vanished?
I asked her what she looked like.....
-color of her hair-brown
-clothes- pink shirt and jeans
-skinny or fat- skinny
-old like mom or young like sister- old like mom only no glasses

of course, i was thinking sherilyn.... But i just told her that id ask her dad if he had anyone over. It was dropped after that.

Then in december, i was sorting thru photos to choose the ones of sherilyn and bobby that i wanted the news crew to have when they had me on. Ronnie comes over to see what im doing and just matter of fact like points to sherilyns photo and says, "thats her." i ask her who, almost knowing. She said, "thats ur friend that was using my bathroom."

at the risk of sounding like im off my rocker, no, i do not think they are alive. My youngest and madyson were best friends, born one month apart. One day, after school, when they were still searching for them, my daughter asks me, "who was over here last night?" i told her noone. She tells me that she heard us talking. I told her she mustve heard her daddy and i talking. She was getting frustrated with me and said, "i saw her go in my bathroom." [the 2nd story of our house is her room and playroom and a half bathroom] so i asked her, "who did u see go in ur bathroom?" she says, "ur friend."
ronnie knew nothing of them being missing. I hadnt spoken a word of it, because how do u tell a 6 year old that her friend and her parents just vanished?
I asked her what she looked like.....
-color of her hair-brown
-clothes- pink shirt and jeans
-skinny or fat- skinny
-old like mom or young like sister- old like mom only no glasses

of course, i was thinking sherilyn.... But i just told her that id ask her dad if he had anyone over. It was dropped after that.

Then in december, i was sorting thru photos to choose the ones of sherilyn and bobby that i wanted the news crew to have when they had me on. Ronnie comes over to see what im doing and just matter of fact like points to sherilyns photo and says, "thats her." i ask her who, almost knowing. She said, "thats ur friend that was using my bathroom."

:hug: Oh Niki!!! You are definitly NOT off your rocker! I have read and also believe, children are more intune to the afterlife. Thank you for sharing that with us.

I want so much for your friends to be found alive. But I think what your daughter saw just might be the truth. We just have to find the people who could do such a thing to a whole family!

Please hang in there with us. :angel:

there was a smoke shop within about 10-15 minutes from thier house. Sherilyn wanted bobby to quit smoking so she had him start smoking these as an alterntive

Niki, do you know the address of the smoke shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius