Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eufaula/McIntosh County update:

McIntosh County sheriff confirms Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation is investigating him

EUFAULA, Okla. (AP) — The sheriff of McIntosh County is under investigation by the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.

Sheriff Joe Hogan and OSBI spokeswoman Jessica Brown confirm the agency is looking into Hogan's actions. Brown says only that the district attorney asked for an investigation into allegations of misconduct.

Hogan says he believes the investigation is the result of him firing at least eight deputies, jailers and a dispatcher since he became sheriff last June.

Hogan was appointed after former Sheriff Terry Jones and former Undersheriff Mykol Brookshire were charged with taking money from a motorist during a traffic stop. Both have since pleaded guilty and are serving prison terms.
---

http://www.kfsm.com/news/sns-ap-ok--sheriffinvestigated,0,5194872.story

Sorry I have not really been around lately. Had a flood at my house and I am now having to play argue with the home owners insurance and replace all my flooring in my house. I was in contact with a psychic today and me metioned a couple things that he thought were worth looking into. He mentioned Fayette sp? somthing that he heard from Sherilynn. Not sure if it is a last name or the name of a town or road. Ironically Bobby mentioned the word Trust. I am not sure if he meant it as...we went with people we trusted or if it was the legal aspect of thats where the money is. I will keep working on it, just distracted with the home life at the moment.

Holy crap that document is 40 pages long.....Did anyone notice the discussion about the guns on page 31 of the document. He mentions somthing about " yes but I think there are nine because they broke in my house, drug addict, bough drugs eith them..." wonder who he is talking about there?

Sorry I have not really been around lately. Had a flood at my house and I am now having to play argue with the home owners insurance and replace all my flooring in my house. I was in contact with a psychic today and me metioned a couple things that he thought were worth looking into. He mentioned Fayette sp? somthing that he heard from Sherilynn. Not sure if it is a last name or the name of a town or road. Ironically Bobby mentioned the word Trust. I am not sure if he meant it as...we went with people we trusted or if it was the legal aspect of thats where the money is. I will keep working on it, just distracted with the home life at the moment.

I was just about ready to send the search dogs out, mtrooper!!! Did you have a flood because of the weather or did a pipe break?

Good to see you back

Very interesting about the psychic. Will have to check on the Fayette part.

Holy crap that document is 40 pages long.....Did anyone notice the discussion about the guns on page 31 of the document. He mentions somthing about " yes but I think there are nine because they broke in my house, drug addict, bough drugs eith them..." wonder who he is talking about there?

Yes, I did read them. Sure is interesting. I don't blame Starlet, for wanting to fight the will, that JR submitted.

McIntosh County sheriff confirms Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation is investigating him

EUFAULA, Okla. (AP) — The sheriff of McIntosh County is under investigation by the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.

Sheriff Joe Hogan and OSBI spokeswoman Jessica Brown confirm the agency is looking into Hogan's actions. Brown says only that the district attorney asked for an investigation into allegations of misconduct.

Hogan says he believes the investigation is the result of him firing at least eight deputies, jailers and a dispatcher since he became sheriff last June.

Hogan was appointed after former Sheriff Terry Jones and former Undersheriff Mykol Brookshire were charged with taking money from a motorist during a traffic stop. Both have since pleaded guilty and are serving prison terms.
---

Sounds like Sheriff Hogan, did a little house cleaning at the sheriff's office!

Good for him!

Welcome back, mtrooper!

Not any Fayettes associated with Oklahoma - no towns or counties, anyway. Fayetteville, Arkansas, is about a two hour drive from where the Jamison vehicle was located, and two and a half hours from Eufaula.

---

Just a little more on Sheriff Hogan: http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=12013448

He's a retired OSBI officer.

A little background on Hogan:http://alumni.se.edu/news/27014/

not sure what caused the flood, woke up at 6am to go pee, and noticed the water running in the kitchen. Then I noticed wet feet. I am thinking I have a ghost. The water faucet was turned out of the sink (not a easy thing to do) If I would have just left the water running I could see it, but I don't get the how the faucet was turned in the wrong direction.

Anyone have the name of a good wood floor salesman? lol. Holy crap that stuff is expensive!

oh, mtrooper, so sorry you've got damage in your home. I wish I did know a good wood floor salesman, although you could try a salvage yard that specializes in home construction materials.

Ok, the only thing I've come up with is, Fayetteville Shale. There is a rich deposit of it between Western Arkansas and Eastern Oklahoma. There is an oil and gas company named Chesapeake, who have been drilling in that area.

Now, Bob and Starlet bought gas leases from this company, while they were married. According to the divorce settlement, they were to divide this gas lease between them.

I still have to check and see if this lease was in Starlet's trust.

This might sound like a dumb question but if you own a gas lease what does that mean? Do you own the property or just the mineral rights? Would be a good place to dump someone if you had an inactive oil rig/shale pit that you knew no one would check. Can you see if you can find out if any of the Jamisons Leases were in Fayetteville?

This might sound like a dumb question but if you own a gas lease what does that mean? Do you own the property or just the mineral rights? Would be a good place to dump someone if you had an inactive oil rig/shale pit that you knew no one would check. Can you see if you can find out if any of the Jamisons Leases were in Fayetteville?

Yes, Master :bigstick:!!!

Since I wrote that, I'm not sure if the Jamison's were leasing the land from Chesapeake or they (Jamison's) were leasing the land to them. I think the Jamison's would lease the land to Chesapeake. That way, they would receive royalties from the company. :banghead:

Sorry Little didn't mean to sound pushy. But thanks for checking.

From what I can tell the Jamisons probably owned mineral rights only, not necessarily the property. Then they leased the mineral rights out to the different oil/gas companies.

niki, do you know the address of the smoke shop?

i dont smoke so i have never been with them. I believe she had told me it was on texana rd in eufala. But i could be wrong.

Do u feel that has something to offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member