OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone think of specific information that would help? The only real thing that i have tried to find out but haven't been successful is the name of the hired helper. Other than that any questions that i might be able to get answers to?

all i know is that they hired him the summer of 2009 from a classified add (eufala classifieds?) the add said something about him doing handy work in exchange for room and board.

I know he smoked the same type of cigarettes that bobby smoked, some type of natural cigs (indian, maybe?)

the man had a sister and had been in trouble before for cooking meth.

This is all i can remember from when sherilyn had mentioned him on september 1st,09

all i know is that they hired him the summer of 2009 from a classified add (eufala classifieds?) the add said something about him doing handy work in exchange for room and board.

I know he smoked the same type of cigarettes that bobby smoked, some type of natural cigs (indian, maybe?)

the man had a sister and had been in trouble before for cooking meth.

This is all i can remember from when sherilyn had mentioned him on september 1st,09

At least we know he has a police record. I wonder if he is the type who likes little girls?

Well this might kinda clear it up... Star's lawyers presented a document to Jack Jamison stating that he needed to bring certain things with him to a deposition, set for the 15th day of Feb. She demanded that he bring
1- Any and all evidence of any and all assets belonging to Bobby Dean Jamison that are in Jacks possession.
2- Any and all evidence of any income and or financial benefits, that Jack received on behalf of Bobby Sr. since Oct 27, 2008.
3- Any and all bank statements of Bobby Sr. that Jack had conducted business out of or had access to.
4- Any and all canceled checks or receipts for any money that Jack has spent of Bobby Sr.
5- A complete list of any and all assets that Jack thinks might belong to Bobby Sr. as well as the location of that asset.
6- Any and all evidence of assets transferred from Bobby Sr. and Starlets trust from 2004.
7- Any and all trust/estate planning documents executed by Bob Sr. or by Jack on the behalf of Bobby Sr. since Oct. 08

SO basically Starlet feels a little shaded by her ex-husbands lack of communication after the divorce. Something about being excluded from the will, might have ticked her off.

So in response, Jack basically replies with:

I received this demand from Starlet on the 4th of Feb. she requested "various and extensive financial and trust related records. I have no problem with going to the deposition, but I object to producing the records requested for these reasons:

a. "it requires productions of books, papers, documents or tangible things that fall outside the scope of discovery"...that right there is short for its none of her damn business.

b. "that it subjects a person to undue burden"

c. "fails to allow reasonable time for compliance"

d. Starlet failed to file papers opposing the new will that Jack presented, therefore she is not the "Intervenor" or Trustee of Bobby Sr.s last will.

e. Starlets lawyer asked for Jacks Lawyer to call them, Jacks Lawyer did call them, but Starlets lawyer never returned the phone call.

So all the reasons why he doesn't want to produce the documents....

I tell you this family has some REALLY screwed up money issues going on. And I would be ignorant if I ignored that when wondering what happened to Bobby Jr., Sherilynn, and Madyson.

Well this might kinda clear it up... Star's lawyers presented a document to Jack Jamison stating that he needed to bring certain things with him to a deposition, set for the 15th day of Feb. She demanded that he bring
1- Any and all evidence of any and all assets belonging to Bobby Dean Jamison that are in Jacks possession.
2- Any and all evidence of any income and or financial benefits, that Jack received on behalf of Bobby Sr. since Oct 27, 2008.
3- Any and all bank statements of Bobby Sr. that Jack had conducted business out of or had access to.
4- Any and all canceled checks or receipts for any money that Jack has spent of Bobby Sr.
5- A complete list of any and all assets that Jack thinks might belong to Bobby Sr. as well as the location of that asset.
6- Any and all evidence of assets transferred from Bobby Sr. and Starlets trust from 2004.
7- Any and all trust/estate planning documents executed by Bob Sr. or by Jack on the behalf of Bobby Sr. since Oct. 08

SO basically Starlet feels a little shaded by her ex-husbands lack of communication after the divorce. Something about being excluded from the will, might have ticked her off.

It's not that Starlet feels shaded. If you conceptualize the whole thing, she is saying "my will is correct" and "I want to know how much, if any, of Bobby's money did you take after October 2008". The records she is asking for tell a much more accurate story of financial transactions than Jack's testimony alone.

It's not that Starlet feels shaded. If you conceptualize the whole thing, she is saying "my will is correct" and "I want to know how much, if any, of Bobby's money did you take after October 2008". The records she is asking for tell a much more accurate story of financial transactions than Jack's testimony alone.

In my opinion, she got all that she was entitled to when she was divorced. If my ex-husband died, I would not feel that I have any entitlement to his estate. I agree that she wants to make sure that her will is correct, but once Jack contested with a more recent will, then I would think that would be end of story. I do find it interesting that Starlet only estimated Bobby Sr.s estate to be worth $60,000 and Jack estimates it to be worth almost $500,000. I am wondering if she isnt really trying to make sure that she didnt just get screwed in her divorce settelment. Possibly Bobby Sr. had some extra assets that Starlet was unaware of, and unable to get her half in the divorce.

In my opinion, she got all that she was entitled to when she was divorced. If my ex-husband died, I would not feel that I have any entitlement to his estate. I agree that she wants to make sure that her will is correct, but once Jack contested with a more recent will, then I would think that would be end of story. I do find it interesting that Starlet only estimated Bobby Sr.s estate to be worth $60,000 and Jack estimates it to be worth almost $500,000. I am wondering if she isnt really trying to make sure that she didnt just get screwed in her divorce settelment. Possibly Bobby Sr. had some extra assets that Starlet was unaware of, and unable to get her half in the divorce.

The court documents regarding Bob and Starlet's divorce, have been removed.

IMO Jack is down playing just how much the estate is worth, it is worth much more then that. I want to know how they think anyone will touch it given the fact that is specifically states the Madyson is to inherit it all ?:waitasec: They don't know where she is, if she is alive or dead..this should be interesting to see how this plays out....

If my memory is correct, I think under the original will, the beneficiary of the estate was the trust between Bob, Sr and Starlet. I don't think we have seen the trust document as it is the will and not the trust being probated. I assume that Bob, Jr. or Stormy would have been the residual beneficiary upon Starlet's death.

In the later will, the two brothers take if little Stormy died before them.

imo jack is down playing just how much the estate is worth, it is worth much more then that. I want to know how they think anyone will touch it given the fact that is specifically states the madyson is to inherit it all ?:waitasec: They don't know where she is, if she is alive or dead..this should be interesting to see how this plays out....

dont expect much in the way of justice on this. My faith in the oklahoma court system was crushed a long time ago..... But given the way everything else has been handled as far as police and the courts with the jamisons..... Im sure i will be cursing when thats all said and done too.

I dont think the divorce was ever posted on the court documents. It was setteled out of court so there would be no official record of what settled.

The documents I'm talking about were at the end of the will, that Bob's brother submitted to the court. Bob and Starlet were agreeing to the division of their property; cars,land,furniture, etc.

As far as I know, nothing had been finalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean