OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can also confirm that yes Bobby Senior had "ties" to the Mexican Mafia (I am ducking and covering just typing this)

But makes me wonder why we haven't heard from Sherilynn's father who lives in OK City.

Oh and Gahanna OH is a suburb of Columbus OH.

The Mexican Mafia?! Having lived in San Antonio for eight years, I would have believed that's almost entirely a Hispanic organization. However, if true, the MM would have no problems entirely doing away with troublesome gringos. If this is the case, though, drugs have to enter the picture here somewhere.

The Mexican Mafia?! Having lived in San Antonio for eight years, I would have believed that's almost entirely a Hispanic organization. However, if true, the MM would have no problems entirely doing away with troublesome gringos. If this is the case, though, drugs have to enter the picture here somewhere.

I don't know about the MM. I stated in an earlier post that there are an unusually large number of people with potential motives, some of which have nothing to do with one another.

There were the possible land swindlers, the old man's alleged criminal connections, Bobby the younger's alleged criminal cohorts, a pending divorce between Bobby and Sherilyn, and an inheritance battle over the half million dollar baby Stormy.

You really can't make this one up.

I don't know about the MM. I stated in an earlier post that there are an unusually large number of people with potential motives, some of which have nothing to do with one another.

There were the possible land swindlers, the old man's alleged criminal connections, Bobby the younger's alleged criminal cohorts, a pending divorce between Bobby and Sherilyn, and an inheritance battle over the half million dollar baby Stormy.

Add a dash of possible mental illness (exacerbated by alleged drug usage), mix, and serve chilled.

Yikes!

One thing about Oklahoma: for better or worse, there's rarely a dull moment.

I made reference in a previous post to Jamison's potential land purchases being $40,000, but it seems I was mis-remembering ... it was 40 acre parcels NOT $40,000

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

Ok, this may be WAY out there but hear me out. So the MM has ties to the Aryian brother hood(pretty strong ties from what I understand)...and the guy that used to live with the Jamison's was a white supremacist. Any one following me here? So we have no idea who this mystery man is....well when looking up court documents on Starlet I found a case between Bobby and a guy for forcible entry and detainer. Apparently Randy must have been renting a place from Bobby Sr. and didn't pay rent so Bobby sued (and won $2400 + court costs). Any chance this guy went and lived with the Jamison Jr. family?

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oc...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=396783&db=Cleveland

And maybe I am way off on this, but in Bobby Sr.'s will, if he outlived Stormy, than everything went to his 2 brothers (I know we already established this) BUT...what about he 5 living sisters mentioned in his obit.? Kinda odd to give everything to his 2 brothers completely disregarding his sisters?

And maybe I am way off on this, but in Bobby Sr.'s will, if he outlived Stormy, than everything went to his 2 brothers (I know we already established this) BUT...what about he 5 living sisters mentioned in his obit.? Kinda odd to give everything to his 2 brothers completely disregarding his sisters?

not odd at all.

you are applying a rational thought process to totally irrational people.

I think they would call that the "natural objects of one's bounty" where a 'normal' person would his estate to those closest to him, widow, children, grandchildren, etc. He divorced his wife of 44 years then cut out his son. At least he intended to leave the $$$ to little Stormy so a customary provision is a clause leaving a contingent beneficiary. A 'normal' person would have divided it between all siblings but we are dealing with Bobby Sr. here.

not odd at all.

you are applying a rational thought process to totally irrational people.

I think they would call that the "natural objects of one's bounty" where a 'normal' person would his estate to those closest to him, widow, children, grandchildren, etc. He divorced his wife of 44 years then cut out his son. At least he intended to leave the $$$ to little Stormy so a customary provision is a clause leaving a contingent beneficiary. A 'normal' person would have divided it between all siblings but we are dealing with Bobby Sr. here.

I also think Jack Raymond has a hand in it, too. He is the one to over see Madyson's money.

Originally Posted by webrocket

Add a dash of possible mental illness (exacerbated by alleged drug usage), mix, and serve chilled.
Yikes!
One thing about Oklahoma: for better or worse, there's rarely a dull moment.

When I read stuff like this, I'm SO glad that I lead a boring life .... :thumb:

I also think Jack Raymond has a hand in it, too. He is the one to over see Madyson's money.

In the court proceedings for the protection order that Bobby Dale applied for against his father, Jack was called as a witness. Wonder whose side he was testifying for.

The other brother lives in Seattle, so I guess with Jack being geographically close, it is not that unusual that he handle his brother's affairs, and it does seem that cutting Starlet off at the pass seemed like the sensible thing to do.

ETA: Umm, hold on ... obit in Sequoyah County Times says:

He was preceded in death by two brothers, Amos Jamison of Seattle, Wash. and Jack Jamison of Sallisaw.

from: http://sequoyahcountytimes.com/page...amison&instance=secondary_stories_left_column

???

Thats odd. One obit says that his brothers proceeded him in death, and one says that they are surviving. I am going to have to go with the one that says that they are surviving seeings how Jack has been able to go through with probate at the court. Hard to do if you are dead.

Thats odd. One obit says that his brothers proceeded him in death, and one says that they are surviving. I am going to have to go with the one that says that they are surviving seeings how Jack has been able to go through with probate at the court. Hard to do if you are dead.

Agreed!
(Although I have to say..I once had a spleen, that I do not have- show up on a CT scan that my doc was looking right at, lol. :) )

maybe some other dysfunctional family member reported the brothers as deceased, although, I thought newspapers usually got much their info from the funeral homes, which should have had a list of names and whether they were dead or alive.

maybe some other dysfunctional family member reported the brothers as deceased, although, I thought newspapers usually got much their info from the funeral homes, which should have had a list of names and whether they were dead or alive.

* But funeral homes get their information from possibly dysfunctional family members.
* Maybe they're neither dead nor alive, zombies being about the only thing missing from the case at present.

Well, it appears Jack has more than dispelled the old adage "You can't rule from the grave". He's doing a somewhat bang-up job if y'ask me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214