OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so apparently my earlier information might or might not be correct. So if the bodies are NOT found, than the date of death would be declared 7 yrs. from the date they went missing. If that happens than Bobby Sr.s other sisters would be able to go after the estate as the sole family survivors. If the body is found, it will get a little nastier. Then they have to determine the date of death. Apparently in OK they commonly use the date that they were found (even though I am sure the ME will be able to tell that they died months previous). If that is the case, same thing happens as above. If they are able to use a date previous to when Bobby Sr. died, then it gets really messy. Still trying to get this firmed up in my head.

Ok, so apparently my earlier information might or might not be correct. So if the bodies are NOT found, than the date of death would be declared 7 yrs. from the date they went missing. If that happens than Bobby Sr.s other sisters would be able to go after the estate as the sole family survivors. If the body is found, it will get a little nastier. Then they have to determine the date of death. Apparently in OK they commonly use the date that they were found (even though I am sure the ME will be able to tell that they died months previous). If that is the case, same thing happens as above. If they are able to use a date previous to when Bobby Sr. died, then it gets really messy. Still trying to get this firmed up in my head.

I think this is why Oriah found this interesting. What exactly this means, I'm not certain.

Any one else find it odd that the day Bobby Sr. made a motion to settle with Star in the divorce is the same day Bobby Jr. went missing?

and, also by mtrooper:
That was an interesting read. I think I figured it out though...5/11/09 Bobby Jr. files suit against Bobby Sr. and Starlet. 7/28/09 Bobby Sr. replies agreeing to some charges, but not to all charges. Then there is NOTHING. Nothing in August, Nothing in September, and Nothing in October. So I am going to bet that Bobby Sr. settled out of court with Bobby Jr. and that is why there was no response.

When did Bobby Sr. go into the nursing home (or whatever care facility he was in)? Did anyone assume Power of Attorney over his decisions? If so, when did that happen?

I'm just trying to figure out who was pulling which strings when and how all of this fits on a time line.

If I remember correctly Bobby Sr. went into the nursing home in August. Jack was added to his bank accounts, and eventually became his POA, but I am not sure on the exact dates. I was working on that today.

I think I finally got the will thing right, and they are found, than I think it will depend on which of the date of death that they use. If they can make it so some how Madyson out lives Bobby Sr. For example they use the 7 years from the date she went missing, or the date that they are found....Then the estate would go to Madyson because she outlived Bobby Sr. if that is the case than it would become her estate, and then would go to her biological family (maternal grandmother, paternal grandmother etc.) If they use a date that preceded Bobby Sr., than I think Bobby's sisters will go after it. Clear as mud?

If I remember correctly Bobby Sr. went into the nursing home in August. Jack was added to his bank accounts, and eventually became his POA, but I am not sure on the exact dates. I was working on that today.

I think I finally got the will thing right, and they are found, than I think it will depend on which of the date of death that they use. If they can make it so some how Madyson out lives Bobby Sr. For example they use the 7 years from the date she went missing, or the date that they are found....Then the estate would go to Madyson because she outlived Bobby Sr. if that is the case than it would become her estate, and then would go to her biological family (maternal grandmother, paternal grandmother etc.) If they use a date that preceded Bobby Sr., than I think Bobby's sisters will go after it. Clear as mud?

Yep, clear. So then it would come down to a who-is-left-at-that-time scenario, correct?

I think this is why Oriah found this interesting. What exactly this means, I'm not certain.

Well, what I was wondering was if they were NOT found. Would that be motive for possible search misinformation from framily/friends?

I think LE needs to go back to the land owner who saw the Jamisons last, and do a THROUGH search of his property...inside and out!

Madyson had just turned 6 years old, two months prior to disappearing. She weighed 50lbs. and was 3'10" tall.

My question is, did she use a child seat when she rode in the truck? If so, was the seat found with the truck?

When a private party leases land to a oil & gas company in Oklahoma, does the private party get money up front before they drill?

When a private party leases land to a oil & gas company in Oklahoma, does the private party get money up front before they drill?

They typically get a percentage of each pump, paid in dividends throughout the term of the lease.

They typically get a percentage of each pump, paid in dividends throughout the term of the lease.

So they don't get any money up front, like when a person leases out an apartment (security deposit + 1 months rent)? They have to wait for their money.

Thank you.

So they don't get any money up front, like when a person leases out an apartment (security deposit + 1 months rent)? They have to wait for their money.

Thank you.

That's been my understanding of what generally goes on- but I think (like apartments, homes, other properties) it is also up to the individual owner. If you want a deposit, it's your right. But I think the dividend thing is common practice.

I agree, I would think that it would depend on the terms of the lease, and each lease is different.

madyson1.jpg

Here is a picture of Madyson shortly before she went missing, and with her teeth.

Here are the directions Bobby recieved via e-mail to the property.

The directions are as follows:

From hwy 270 at Panola, you take NE 1060th Ave. The road up is marked with Pine Mountain Ranch in black lettering on yellow background with red arrows for each turn needed. It's 5.5 miles and you will come through a white gate, immediately to right is a Pine Mountain Ranch rock planter/sign. Continue on 4 more miles. Cross cattle guard, turn left. 2 more miles you will take the only right then and the road will bring you into the bottom part of the 40 acres.

Mtrooper...thanks so much for posting that photo of Madyson....that is an adorable picture of her!

madyson1.jpg

here is a picture of madyson shortly before she went missing, and with her teeth.

wow! Where did u get this picture? Ive never seen it but i have something really strange to tell u about it. Do wanna call me this evening?

The picture was on Bobbys cell phone. I will try to get more on tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member