OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent been posing much either but think of the Jamison's daily and check in here to catch up. The article up above has alot of new info I haven't heard before...going back to read :) Thanks wfgodot for posting it.......

Well after reading that article I am going to have to ponder it befor I can really comment. It sounds like they have went over just about every scenario we have and they are stuck too.

I am glad to see this article up and that LE have not forgot about them because I know I haven't.

If they did a murder suicide they would have been found by now I think. Bobby's back was bad and I do not know really how far he could hike around in that terrain.

The leather briefcase is of interest to me since it has not been found, it could of very well contained drugs. I do not wish to offened anyone saying that, just a thought on my part.
If it was a cache of drugs , if they were meeting to make a sale then somebody may have just decided they would not rather pay for the drugs and took the family and harmed them ... No need to search the truck if they had what they wanted.

Maybe BJ and SJ had them follow them up there to do this transaction. The gun is unaccounted for as well , so Sherilynn could have had it or Bobby on their person for protection....

I just think something like that happened up there. I don't know if they are on that mountain or not ,if they are it is somewhere far from where the truck was parked ... imo

Wowza....

gallery_photo

A Latimer County sheriff’s deputy found $32,000 in cash, seen above, in a bank bag beneath the driver’s seat of the pickup.

Read more: http://newsok.com/multimedia/photos..._click=email_multimedia_gallery#ixzz0n6Mbmn6O

Can anyone make out the name on the bank bag?

Also, are those money wrappers in the plastic bags?

The notebook in the picture looks like a log of some sort, I wonder if it is LE's or was in the truck when found...

The notebook in the picture looks like a log of some sort, I wonder if it is LE's or was in the truck when found...

I'm assuming it was found in the truck. Can't quite make out what the words say.

The bottom left letters appear to be "SE." And there appear to be several "four I's (IIII) with a slash mark" through them, indicating "5."

I can't believe anyone would carry that kind of money on them. It's mind boggling.
The bag also looks like it could be Nations Bank to me. Anyone know how to make a copy of this kind of photo? I wish we could turn the photo around and enlarge it, but I don't know how with this one. It won't let me save it to my computer to do those things.

Either the Jamesons had totally lost it mentally, and that's why they left the money or else there's a chance they met up with someone, went with them, either by force or voluntarily, and expected to be returning to their vehicle. If they were accosted, then perhaps they hoped they could get out of whatever situation they might have gotten into, come back to their truck, and leave.

And, lastly, the magazine pictured, I'm almost positive, is the September 2009 Architectural Digest, the "Designers' Own Homes" issue.

http://www.architecturaldigest.com/magazine/toc/2009/09/toc_20090801

Okay, now that's kind of funny because I've never seen a shipping container featured as a home in Architectural Digest. Those two things are at odds with each other. How does someone go from reading AD to thinking about living in a shipping container?:waitasec:

Okay, now that's kind of funny because I've never seen a shipping container featured as a home in Architectural Digest. Those two things are at odds with each other. How does someone go from reading AD to thinking about living in a shipping container?:waitasec:

Yep. It's a long way from that issue's "Campion Platt: A Bold Twist for His Palm Beach Colonial Revival Residence" to a shipping container in the Sans Bois. But finding, after the Oklahoman article with all its revelations, that, in their truck, was the AD Designers' Own Homes issue, it does humanize them and lets them be seen as a real couple who had dreams, no matter how different their dreams were from those of the power elite, or how far those dreams were from reality as we may see it.

Hope they're found alive, as I know we all do. This is a very sad thing.

The most money I have ever seen as cash was when we sold a little trailer we lived in in a little park. The guy showed up with $12,500 cash, not from the bank either, it was in all sorts of denominations like he had been saving for awhile... lol. He didn't believe in banks :)

The most money I have ever seen as cash was when we sold a little trailer we lived in in a little park. The guy showed up with $12,500 cash, not from the bank either, it was in all sorts of denominations like he had been saving for awhile... lol. He didn't believe in banks :)

Well, that certainly beats me, lol. I got $1200 out of the bank for a road trip to L.A. once!

I don't post a lot but I just wanted to get my two cents in on this one. First I want to say that I find it odd that there isn't more media coverage. I had never heard of this family until this week- not sure how I missed all three threads but I don't read here as often as I would like anymore. I have not had time to read all of the threads yet but I plan to but I plan to. But from what I have read it seems likely that Bobby and Sherilyn could have been involved with crystal meth (and this is only MY opinion). There are several reasons why I think this so I am putting them in list form for clarity.

1.Bobby and Sherilyn allegedly claimed to have seen spirits-Bobby told his pastor he saw the spirits on the roof- A long time ago when I was involved with the wrong people- I knew someone who swore police were hiding in the trees around his house.This was when he had been up way too many days and was "tweaking" hard. He would peek out of his blinds and be certain that he could see them watching him. I have known of other people doing this after being up too long. Your mind plays really weird tricks on you when you are on meth.

2. The most current newspaper article told of their home security cameras showing Bobby and Sherilyn walking around in a trance like state and stopping and staring for a long time. Again, I have witnessed tweakers doing this exact same things at times. They will at times just stare off into nothing - kind of like they got lost in their own mind for a little while. Their movements just kind of off. I have seen this after someone being up way too long. Plus many people involved in drugs have security cameras set up around their house ( I do realize that many people have cameras that are not involved in illegal activity also).

3.The weird writing on the storage container thingy- I have seen people being paranoid and doing strange things like this.

4. The large amount of cash and the missing briefcase. - I am unclear on exactly how they came to have this large amount of money- Was this from his lawsuit settlement? I read ( I think) that they were on disability.

5. On an earlier post, Sherilyn's friend spoke of both Sherilyn and Bobby being depressed- Many people start use meth because it relieves their depression temporarily -not realizing that it only makes it much much worse when the dope is gone.

As I said earlier this is only my opinion and thoughts. I hope that I am wrong and that the little girl didn't pay for her parents mistakes.

Maybe they were going to use the shipping container to live in an underground bunker or perhaps live inside a cave or tunnel.

I don't know, but I bet it's more likely that the shipping container was going to be used to hide something in an out of the way place that someone wouldn't find.

Maybe they were going to use the shipping container to live in an underground bunker or perhaps live inside a cave or tunnel.

I don't know, but I bet it's more likely that the shipping container was going to be used to hide something in an out of the way place that someone wouldn't find.

It does speak to a bunker mentality, though shipping containers - depending on the size - can make really interesting homes:

http://images.google.com/images?sou...4ADRA_enUS361US361&q=shipping+container+house

To me, it's more the isolation of the Sans Bois - to be home-schooling a child there, with no one her age to play with, to have to truck in water, to run one's own generator for power, to be, in places, without cell phone service - that is so bothering.

It sounds like Bobby was, at the time, really afraid for his family, and perhaps a shipping container in a remote location was his idea of safety. It also sounds from what little we know of the letter inside the vehicle written by Sherilyn complaining about Bobby being a hermit, that she really didn't want any part of living in a remote location. 11 pages deriding someone for being a hermit? Gotta be more to it than that.

I've seen people use shipping containers as offices, workshops, storage buildings in rural settings, but have never heard of anyone living in one. It's certainly not for the claustrophobic.

wfgodot,
The only shipping containers I've seen are the single story variety often carried by rail car. Interesting photos you provided of other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay