OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was a hit job, then someone had to have been watching the Jamisons every move, and followed them up the mountain or if not, I wonder if some sort of tracer could have been placed on their vehicle so that another vehicle could track them??????

Yet another possibility exists though far more remote, and that's that the people who sold or delivered the safe had something to do with the Jamisons disappearance and Joe Neff. I sure hope that's been looked into.

I have no idea why, since I don't much worry overmuch about "human trafficking," feeling that it's basically a headline-grabbing, attention-seeking media concept which mainly functions either to hook viewership or to increase page visits but not much practiced in real life, but from the first of this case I've considered seriously the idea that the child had been sold, either by the parents or by the kidnapper-killers, whatever might be the case.

Actually, I might put that idea in a "dreams, visions" thread, if we had one, lol.

Here's the #1 article on "human trafficking/oklahoma:

http://www.humantrafficking.org/updates/278

Compliments of Google!

:waitasec: lol, wfg, I really did ask again about having a "dreams,visions" thread!!!! Honestly, I did!!!! I will ask another admin.

I know, I know. Just teasing!

I've decided that the perfect word to describe my reaction to someone who'd leave $32,000 under the front seat of a truck for whatever reason, and regardless of whatever happened later - is the word "flabbergasted."

Then you have church groups going all around the world, trying to pick up children.

Then you have church groups going all around the world, trying to pick up children.

Yep, just read a big article last night in The New Yorker about adoptions in Haiti, which contained within it a history of church-backed adoptions by U.S. folks. International adoptions are on the way out.

Yep, just read a big article last night in The New Yorker about adoptions in Haiti, which contained within it a history of church-backed adoptions by U.S. folks. International adoptions are on the way out.

I can think of many individuals with motives to have killed one or more members of this family. However, that a church group (and I am not religious at all) would murder two parents to take an English speaking child (who by all accounts was old enough to know her own name, etc) is way off the charts bizarre.

She could blabber to anyone what her real name is so I don't consider this a possibility at all. Just my opinion.

I can think of many individuals with motives to have killed one or more members of this family. However, that a church group (and I am not religious at all) would murder two parents to take an English speaking child (who by all accounts was old enough to know her own name, etc) is way off the charts bizarre.

She could blabber to anyone what her real name is so I don't consider this a possibility at all. Just my opinion.

As Hamlet tells his friend, "There are more things under heaven and earth, Horatio, / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

My reference to adoptions by church groups is based entirely upon the magazine piece to which I refer, and not to any aspect of this case.

As Hamlet tells his friend, "There are more things under heaven and earth, Horatio, / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

My reference to adoptions by church groups is based entirely upon the magazine piece to which I refer, and not to any aspect of this case.

yes, they go to poor third world countries coaxing parents to part with children then passing them off as orphans. On one level I can see how they think they are improving the lives of the children, but I can't condone the practice at all.

I got the impression that at least someone thought it was a possibility here. I said this in connection with the McStays in CA - it would be almost unthinkable for an international child abduction ring to be taking children from the Western world and taking them to the third world.

yes, they go to poor third world countries coaxing parents to part with children then passing them off as orphans. On one level I can see how they think they are improving the lives of the children, but I can't condone the practice at all.

I got the impression that at least someone thought it was a possibility here. I said this in connection with the McStays in CA - it would be almost unthinkable for an international child abduction ring to be taking children from the Western world and taking them to the third world.

I agree wholeheartedly in regards condemning so-called religious groups who practice adoption scams in Third World countries.

In our case, if Madyson is alive, I do believe she is with her parents. But if they are dead, it does not necessarily follow that she must be dead, too.

My only thoughts on this whole human-trafficking line of thinking is that with 2 parents, Madyson wouldn't be an easy target. Most of the time criminals go for easy targets. Taking Madyson would mean someone would have to get rid of the parents. Sorry, I just can't see it as a possibility, too complicated.

I had no idea that churches were passing foreign children off as orphans. Revolting!

I have no idea why, since I don't much worry overmuch about "human trafficking," feeling that it's basically a headline-grabbing, attention-seeking media concept which mainly functions either to hook viewership or to increase page visits but not much practiced in real life, but from the first of this case I've considered seriously the idea that the child had been sold, either by the parents or by the kidnapper-killers, whatever might be the case.

Actually, I might put that idea in a "dreams, visions" thread, if we had one, lol.

Hey wfg !! While I don't believe the Jamison's disappearance is related to Human Trafficking, it cannot be totally discounted. While it may not be prevalent or rampant in OK, Human Trafficking is very, very REAL. There is a thread with some stats here at WS:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The thread was started in the basement at WS for some reason, so pretty lost down there. We've asked to have it moved up, but no response as yet.

I know LE is investigating 2 HT rings in Canada, and the info I research indicates they are probably very large, and nation-wide. It is now believed to be the second largest organized crime activity globally, second only to drug trafficking.

Google "Diana Scimone". Diana is a journalist who specializes in child sex trafficking. The following quote is attributed to her, and are some of the most chilling words you will ever hear:

“You can sell a gun or drug only once ... but you can sell a child over and over again."

ETA: try searching "human trafficking in oklahoma".

Hey wfg !! While I don't believe the Jamison's disappearance is related to Human Trafficking, it cannot be totally discounted. While it may not be prevalent or rampant in OK, Human Trafficking is very, very REAL. There is a thread with some stats here at WS:

The thread was started in the basement at WS for some reason, so pretty lost down there. We've asked to have it moved up, but no response as yet.

I know LE is investigating 2 HT rings in Canada, and the info I research indicates they are probably very large, and nation-wide. It is now believed to be the second largest organized crime activity globally, second only to drug trafficking.

Google "Diana Scimone". Diana is a journalist who specializes in child sex trafficking. The following quote is attributed to her, and are some of the most chilling words you will ever hear:

It is one thing to snatch a child, it is quite a different thing to take out two parents in the process. A bit cumbersome if you ask me. Not totally impossible (almost nothing in the criminal world is) but not likely in my book.

I mentioned the church angle, because I thought I read where a church member was going with the Jamisons to check out the land.

Does anyone else remember reading that?

Hi SB ..We had started that thread after the case with Shaniya Davis to try and help bring more awareness of the problem. I havent been down there in a while....
As for the Jamisons I am not sure , I still believe that this has something to do with drugs and unfortunatley it is a possibility that they kept Maydison alive for reasons I will not discuss here.

Ok, sorry I am going to try tobply catch up here. Yes there was a couple from church that are/ were friends with the Jamisons and were supposed to go with them to look at the property on monday but the weather was bad. I think the motive still could have been money if the person/persons responsible only grabbed the briefcase thinking it was all in there. As far as the relationships go, I don't think Bobby an Sherilynncould stand being around each other long enough to run away in secerecy togather. Very much a love hate relationship. Sherilynn was not very nice to starlet. I think the relationship was considered strained to say the least. Sherilynn was jealous of the relationship Bobby had with his mother. I am speculating on this last part, but sherilynn dd not have a good relationship with her monther or father.

I know I am missing somthing but I can't figure out what it was.

Oh yea. The TV show called Dissapeared by NBC is doing a one hour documentary on the Jamisons case. Not yet sure when it will air.

Since mtrooper has been kind enough to share with us the fact that Bobby and Sherilyn got along like cats and dogs, that negates the theory I proposed to LCSO so I can now tell you what that theory was.

My theory was that the Jamisons may have escaped the US, running from some imagined or real threat, with the help of church people, and went down to San Salvador, El Salvador where the 7th. Day Adventists maintain a largemissionary effort, and have for years. Naturally in that scenario, they would turn up alive and well. I know that's the outcome we'd all like to see, but probably no longer practical given the amt. of time they've been missing.

Back to the drawing board....

Since mtrooper has been kind enough to share with us the fact that Bobby and Sherilyn got along like cats and dogs, that negates the theory I proposed to LCSO so I can now tell you what that theory was.

My theory was that the Jamisons may have escaped the US, running from some imagined or real threat, with the help of church people, and went down to San Salvador, El Salvador where the 7th. Day Adventists maintain a largemissionary effort, and have for years. Naturally in that scenario, they would turn up alive and well. I know that's the outcome we'd all like to see, but probably no longer practical given the amt. of time they've been missing.

Back to the drawing board....

There are co-dependent types who fight like cats and dogs and stay together for years, trying to kill each other one day, and spending the next day begging the love of their life for forgivness.

I believe it was nshenold who told us that the pics LE released of Bobby and Sherilyn were their passport photos. Would that mean their actual passports that were issued to them, or are there other copies kept in government files? If copies are not retained by the government, then LE had them which means their passports did not disappear with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1