OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was set to chalk it up as another snafu by the state medical examiner's office, even after reading the whole thing. Guess I still am, come to think of it! It's another of those "can't quite make my mind go there" situations when it comes to dogs being capable of decapitating a body (especially since Bobbles is setting on my lap right now, licking my face!).

ETA from the Tulsa World, speaking of the ME's office - God knows what conclusions they'll draw in two years or so it will take them to release findings:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20110215_11_A14_Author511392

This, sadly, actually gave me some much needed (very) black humor this morning.

And on the Jamison situation, points again to the issue of.....how long will a dog go without food, when food is available?

wfgodot- I hope Bobbles has not gotten overly hungry yet.

This, sadly, actually gave me some much needed (very) black humor this morning.

And on the Jamison situation, points again to the issue of.....how long will a dog go without food, when food is available?

wfgodot- I hope Bobbles has not gotten overly hungry yet.

Good to see you back on, Oriah!

Oriah it is GOOD to see you back!!The last few days has been pretty quiet.

Oriah ,Yay

I have been sitting on the rocks since your accident.

What if they where to hold something still in the back. Like a barrel or trash can or something. So it wouldnt fall over?

Oriah ,Yay

I have been sitting on the rocks since your accident.

What if they where to hold something still in the back. Like a barrel or trash can or something. So it wouldnt fall over?

Everyone- thank you.

And I hope ya'll are not sitting on those rocks. Because them thar are some hard rocks in the back of that vehicle!

Soul: good thought on the rocks holding something in place; but I don't like the idea that it might be something larger and lighter than the rocks themselves.

What do ya'll think the odds are that the window of the truck were broken at an earlier time? or...a much later time?

What the heck does OK think DNA comparison is VooDoo?

Oiy, once again.

Oklahoma, you are a beautiful state with wonderful people.

But PLEASE, OK... If you are not quite certain of what you have in evidence- double check with another source in a timely matter?

Glad this child is identified but, wow.
If I have to wait 15+ years for the Jamisons, I'll be a little upset.

Checking in on Okie friends....how's the weather, ya'll?

Checking in on Okie friends....how's the weather, ya'll?

Nice and rainy, at least in the NE tier of counties. Quite welcome actually as the last 30" of stuff I saw falling from the sky was snow, snow, snow.

Photo Dump. SarX would you please be so kind as to copy them to your blog? Would I be pushing my luck to have you post a link to your blog at the bottom of each of your postings? Kinda like a signature?

Rocks:

Rocks.jpg

I think I posted these before, but just in case....

Well signs you pass on your way up to the mountain. They were both pictures on Bobbys cell phone.

Jankowski.jpg

Brewer.jpg

There are serious limits to what I can put on the blog in terms of pix, etc. So I did up a quick website. This will make it easier to keep the info all in one place and get all pix on. I will update the blog with info as well.

http://okmpjamisons.weebly.com/

There are serious limits to what I can put on the blog in terms of pix, etc. So I did up a quick website. This will make it easier to keep the info all in one place and get all pix on. I will update the blog with info as well.

http://okmpjamisons.weebly.com/
Thank you sarx. When my desktop decides to live again, you can add mine. ;)

(And btw- lets make sure we get the correct dates on when pics are from.)

mtrooper....do you think we need some diagrams up of the search areas during different searches? I do.

You are the BEST SarX!! Thanks a TON!

Both have the same time/ date stamp. 20091008-1253.
The Carroll Brewer sign is 238,
Jankowski is 239.

mtrooper....do you think we need some diagrams up of the search areas during different searches? I do.

Its all you! I have NO software that would allow me to do such. I pretty much use google earth.

Adding info and pics to alternate website. In part, because minors names are mentioned. Please respect the privacy of all minors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme