OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oriah you hit the Love Thy Neighbor thing on the head!!!

You also nailed the Fire on the mountain idea.I can now go to that pasture and see every rock,gopher run,and even find that hole in the ground where those mean-as-hell little ground Hornet's were hiding when I ran over them brush hogging on the tractor last summer.They swelled my head and ears up something fierce!!!

Wfgodot down in these part's we give stranger's the up-nod and the one finger wave!!!

Oh I don't know whether to be Happy or Sad now that I know Okla is 38th.

Lol- we do this too... and then sometimes we whip out a camera and take a picture of the license plate in the rearview mirror. :seeya:

Good Morning All

Has anyone come up with any HOT new leads?

Spring is getting closer in SC Oklahoma.The trees are budding,the wild onions are up,and we are under a Burn Ban.The Purple Martin's are due any day now.

A good neighbor managed to burn off 40 acre's for us yesterday with the Burn Ban on.I guess he can't read the paper or read the sign in front of the fire house!!Our camper at beer camp is a total loss!!

Not sure how "HOT" this article is. I found it interesting, though. It contains the names "Carroll" & "Brewer." The same names that are on the well signs;

http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2009/03/james-brewer-man-confesses-to-30-year.html

It's time for YOUR Oklahoma Odd Murder Case o' the Week!

Woman ordered to trial in death of Oklahoma City man
NORMAN — A Cleveland County judge Wednesday ordered an Oklahoma City woman to stand trial on first-degree murder in the September beating death of a man.

Clara Ann Blocker, 39, is accused of killing Erik Scott Saxton, 41, by hitting him over the head with a crystal ball and a DVD player.
---
Blocker, who is almost 6 feet tall, initially told the detective she wouldn't have done anything to hurt Saxton “because he's a little person,” [Oklahoma City homicide detective Ken] Whitebird testified.

Saxton was 4 feet 5 inches tall and was partially paralyzed on his left side, Whitebird said.
---

the rest of it, along with "Now - is that the victim, or is that the alleged perpetrator?" mug shot, at Oklahoman link above

Good lord, what is wrong with people??

And no joke on the protective gear. I've recently contemplated pulling out vests for any visits to the mountain. But it seems mildly ridiculous to wear riot gear on a search.

I don't think it's a ridiculous idea!!! I'd at least take the sheriff with me!!!

Here is your weekly update on Wally World happening's in Oklahoma.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/...450&articleid=20110311_11_A1_CUTLIN486451&r=3

Wfgodot you should wear your BPV on your next trip to WM!!LOL

And this just in....Police identify victim, persons of interest in Tulsa Walmart shooting
The shooting apparently happened after two rival groups encountered each other at the store and a fight started, Officer Jason Willingham said.

“There is a gang element to this; however, it does not appear they went to the Walmart to engage in this gunfight,” Willingham said.

Well, at least that's good news. I guess.

Seriously. The swat gear is going on the dogs.

I guess it's good news that the 'victim' had outstanding warrants that required a shooting in a busy Walmart with 109 innocent bystanders calling 911 to follow up on; and then a hospitalization (so wait- is the hospital legally responsible until he's well enough to be arrested??) to apprehend.... ? OIY. :banghead:

As long as it wasn't planned and thus I don't have to anticipate stumbling into the middle of an ambush in the fruit and vegetable aisles between the Crips and the Bloods or the Jets and the Sharks or Los Zetas y La Familia cartels, I'm good. Random gunfire - that doesn't worry me.

As long as it wasn't planned and thus I don't have to anticipate stumbling into the middle of an ambush in the fruit and vegetable aisles between the Crips and the Bloods or the Jets and the Sharks or Los Zetas y La Familia cartels, I'm good. Random gunfire - that doesn't worry me.

wfgodot- I think you are safe in the fruit and vegetable aisles. But I am concerned about your need to frequent the pharmacy aisles.
Please don't get in the way of anyone who feels it's okay to pull out a weapon in OK over a bottle of, say, ephedrine.

So - what's going on in wfgodot's particular neck o' the woods this a.m.?

Strip club owner faces charges after son, 14, found working in bar area
MIAMI, Okla. - An Ottawa County club owner has been charged with alcohol- and sex-law violations and could face more problems for allowing her 14-year-old son to work in a family-owned strip bar, state agents said Friday.

Tammie Pennel, 40, of Afton was charged Friday with selling alcohol to an intoxicated person, a felony, and four misdemeanor counts of permitting sex acts or simulated sex acts.

Pennel runs the Body Shop, a rural club that serves liquor and food out of a metal building on the outskirts of Miami, said Kent James, Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement Commission special agent.
---
ABLE agents found Pennel's 14-year-old son working at the bar. The juvenile was working until 2 a.m. behind the bar, although he wasn't serving drinks, James said.
---

the rest of this sordid tale at Tulsa World link above

Lol. I think I'd rather take the OBNDD with me.

http://www.ok.gov/obndd/

I not not even sure I be safe with them.

Really I read news everywhere,but oklahoma wins hands does for the most what the .... events.

That guy is also on my smarts of the year list.

109 witnesses. To rid himself of one?

I dont know if that is why he was shot but still how bright can you really be?

I heard that the former medical examiner investigator had his rape charge dismissed, though, so things are looking up in OK!

The bigger news - yes, even bigger than the strip bar I didn't know we had - is that half the state is ablaze:

Raging wildfires force evacuations, destroy homes in central Oklahoma

You need to get out more often wfgodot, if you want to know 'bout them strip bars!

(Unfortunately, I think the fires are following the dang blasted March winds. I swear- I was joking about that as a search technique.)

Ya'll be safe, ok?

SC Oklahoma Fire update!

I called 911 at 1 PM yesterday and told them that they had better sprout wing's if they were going to save a home and 1,ooo head of hog's in a Tyson hog barn one mile west of my place.My hat is off to them because they pulled it off!!!The smoke was so bad it blocked the sun for 4 or 5 hours.These volunteer small community fire departments are GREAT!!

The fire yesterday was a flare-up from a fire the day before that burned off some of our pasture.

http://www.newsok.com/wildfires-thr...article/3548295?custom_click=headlines_widget

SC Oklahoma Fire update!

I called 911 at 1 PM yesterday and told them that they had better sprout wing's if they were going to save a home and 1,ooo head of hog's in a Tyson hog barn one mile west of my place.My hat is off to them because they pulled it off!!!The smoke was so bad it blocked the sun for 4 or 5 hours.These volunteer small community fire departments are GREAT!!

The fire yesterday was a flare-up from a fire the day before that burned off some of our pasture.

http://www.newsok.com/wildfires-thr...article/3548295?custom_click=headlines_widget

C-Bar...SO glad you guys are okay, and kudos to your VFD! I'm hoping for you that you get some rain tomorrow (tomorrow night maybe?) and hopefully the fire situation is under control.

Good gracious, I really hate March. It's entirely too unpredictable.

Be safe, my Okie friends. Next thing, ya'll will be holed up in Walmart which will be the designated emergency shelter for fires/floods/snowstorms- but there will be peeps with weapons fighting over decongestants- someone will get shot but it will take 62 years to ID them and....

OH!- ya'll just need to stay safe!

If anyone missed the show on the ID channel... It is on now, March 13 2011 @ 12:00 eastern time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9