GUILTY OK - Jaray Wilson, 16, Weatherford, 15 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Really surprised that with the likely connection to human trafficking and a second girl in the mix that there are only 3 pages on this case here.

Can't psychopaths often pass lie detector tests even if they're lying (like they believe their own lies, I guess)?

I hope that they haven't stopped looking into this guy just in case.

:bump: for Jaray

Yeah, but normal people have been known to pass them, too. I hope they didn't clear him JUST on the results of a polygraph. Maybe they are tracking him hoping he'll lead them to her location, or a possibility of who took her.

I sure hope we hear good news about Jaray soon! It is so scary to read about all the human trafficking going on! So many sick evil things going on around us! Praying for her safe return!

Slightly o/t, but I didn't know about Carina until I saw it mentioned here. What a truly horrific thing to happen to such a beautiful young lady. I absolutely could not believe what I was reading, I really can't believe such a thing happens.

Is it still considered that Jaray was abducted (for trafficking or otherwise), even though the man they thought had taken her has been cleared? Or is she considered a run away?

I've had a look through all the articles posted here, but I can't seem to find who last saw her, and where exactly she was last seen (it just says in the Weatherford area). I think this information could be important, just in case she wasn't sold into trafficking or ran away of her own volition. There don't seem to be any details surrounding her disappearance in any of the articles I've read, so I believe all avenues should be investigated until more information comes to light.

Also, what was her home situation like? Did she argue a lot with her parents? Did she have a close friendship group, or a boyfriend?
It seems that all the articles are focusing on the trafficking angle, which may well turn out to be true, but I just hope that they're not missing important information by locking in one possible scenario of many.

MOO :moo:

I was driving down I44 in Tulsa yesterday and saw an electric billboard displaying Jaray's picture and info on it. So sad that she's still not found, but glad there's some sort of awareness out on the highways.

I was driving down I44 in Tulsa yesterday and saw an electric billboard displaying Jaray's picture and info on it. So sad that she's still not found, but glad there's some sort of awareness out on the highways.

I am the graphic artist for a billboard company...we put JaRay alerts up on several of our OKC digital displays today.

I pray she is found well & SOON!!

I wonder what her last contact with her family was like. I'd like to know whether they had been arguing or not during the week she was gone but still in contact, because I believe that if the conversations were amicable and they seemed to be working through any arguments they had been having prior to her leaving, the loss of contact is a sign that something very bad has happened.

The article didn't have a lot of information. Did her parents have an idea of where she was for the first week she was away from home? Any friends she could have been staying with?
I know one of my friends ran away from home when we were teens, and came and lived with my family and I due to conflict with her parents. Her parents knew where she was though, and were happy for her to stay with us until she felt ready to come home. I wonder if this could have been a similar sort of situation, or whether she truly was out fending for herself? It would be helpful to know what their conversations were about while she was gone.

A few more pics of JaRay from the above video.

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    196.7 KB · Views: 99
  • Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    182.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 6.png
    Picture 6.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 78
I've been keeping my eyes open for her. I've been in the "ghetto" areas of OKC lately, for unrelated reason. I'm sure JohnTV is out there somewhere as well.

About that backpage AD, TCgirl... It does look an awful lot like her. But then again, it could be someone out collecting pictures of men, setting traps for "Johns.", or something else. Did the detective ever get back with you?

Hi all!

Please let me know if this isn't appropriate, but here's one of the FB webpages set up with info so we can help find JaRay and bring her home. I'll try to be better about posting any new info I know. Thanks for all your help!

http://www.facebook.com/BringJaRayWilsonHome

:) Tricia in Oklahoma

Also, I know her dad has been in touch with Brian at JohnTV.com.

Hi all!

Please let me know if this isn't appropriate, but here's one of the FB webpages set up with info so we can help find JaRay and bring her home. I'll try to be better about posting any new info I know. Thanks for all your help!

http://www.facebook.com/BringJaRayWilsonHome

:) Tricia in Oklahoma

Also, I know her dad has been in touch with Brian at JohnTV.com.
Thanks Tricia! I am thinking of Jaray every day...how are you holding up?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back