OK - Jody Rilee Wilson, 23, murdered, Wister, 5 May 2009 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
hmmmmmm

http://www.unitedcountry.com/RecreationalProperty/Oklahoma/Heavener Oklahoma-35018-67260.htm

Pretty pictures and this:
"This land is atop and extending down the Northwesterly slopes of Poteau Mountain. Most of the land has moderate slopes."

"Rugged mountain-type property for hunting, recreation, timber growing or investment. Has only a log road access that will sometime require a 4WD vehicle. You cannot drive a car or low clearance vehicle such as modern pickup trucks to this property. This agency has a 4 door Jeep Limited that handles the roads to and through the property nicely. Hunting for deer, quail, squirrel, turkey, rabbit and other game. Black bear are often sighted, but there is no season at this time. Due to the elevation, this land affords a scenic overview of the valley below and mountains beyond. A primitive cabin can be constructed, but keep in mind a cement truck or large delivery truck cannot access the property. Lumber and supplies will have to be taken in with a 4WD vehicle such as a pickup or jeep. A hunting club leases the surrounding forest lands owned by Green Bay Packing Co. and they keep a gate locked to limit access only to hunting club members or to other folks that own property. Oklahoma law provides that every land-owner has the right to access to his property. A key will be provided for access, but you will be required to keep the gate locked at all times. If such an arrangement is not to your liking, then you should not consider this property for purchasing. If you want to hunt and have access to thousands of acres of timber company land plus national forest lands, purchase of this property will give you that. An advantage of the limited access is that your cabin will be much safer. The nearby hunting club cabin can be visited and they have 4 wheelers, furniture and stock of food with no locks of any kind to secure the property. There is a very good road to within 1 mile of this property. Once you pass through the locked gate, then there is no regular maintenance. The road to the land is kept up by the hunting club, by timber companies who access the property for timber harvests from time to time, the gas companies that have wells in the area or other land-owners who do road-work on an as-need basis. Please understand there is no written document or signed agreement regarding the road and its upkeep and it has been this way for 100years"

I realize that this is probably not the road she was on, but I thought it had lots of information and great pictures of the area.

I don't think anyone's linked to this story yet

Police Recover Car Of Woman Found Dead On Poteau Mountain - By Amy Sherrill
TIMES RECORD Saturday, June 13, 2009 8:29 AM CDT

~Snip~
“We do think it’s been there a while,” said Jessica Brown, public information officer for the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.

The owner of the restaurant called to have the vehicle towed and the tow truck driver realized it was listed as a stolen vehicle.

Latent print investigators and general crime scene investigators have gone through the vehicle the last several days and collected evidence, Brown said.

“It may help us determine what may have happened to her,” Brown said. “We don’t know what we have because we haven’t gotten cause and manner of death.”

Report likely next week in Roxbury woman's death in Oklahoma - BY MATT MANOCHIO • STAFF WRITER • September 25, 2009

~Snip~

An Oklahoma congressman contacted by U.S. Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen to see if the Midwestern lawmaker could help expedite the investigation into a Roxbury native's suspicious death in May said a full medical examiner's report will be available within a week...

,,"I've spoken with the Oklahoma Medical Examiners office and they have indicated that a full report will be issued in a week or so."

... Rilee, during a phone interview Thursday, said he asked Frelinghuysen to reach out to Boren.

The Oklahoma Medical Examiner's Office recently lost its national accreditation, and has been understaffed. The office in late July said an autopsy report was set to be released, but then said more tests needed to be done.

Rilee said he knows Oklahoma officials are trying their best to deduce what happened to his daughter, but said he felt it best to contact the Federal Bureau of Investigation to see if it could help. Rilee said he doesn't know whether the FBI has gotten involved.

"I'm sure the (Oklahoma) agents are doing what they can, but I'm not sure the most thorough job is being completed," Rilee said. "I thought it was best to ask the FBI to get involved."

To get to the spot where the body was placed, one must go through two locked gates or go through a very rugged route from Benson Hollow. It had been raining a lot for days at that time and a creek has to be crossed to go either way to the mountain leaving the possibilty of those routes as nil as the water would have been high. Has any of those folks been inteviewed that live there in the hollow if they saw a vehicle come by at that period of time?
This leaves the locked gates that they would have had to gone through. This route is thru the Heavener Runestone State Park, the lady that runs the park, lives in the house at the entrance on the mountain with the office across the drive. Most of the time there are people there except on Tuesday when the office is closed. The park closes at sundown, there is also a gate at the bottom that can be closed and locked but seldom is.
Did this lady see anything as to traffic? Does anyone know that she is a sister-in-law to the sheriff? Could she not have seen a vehicle pass by in the middle of the night in a closed area twice, just a few feet from her bedroom or was she even there that night?
I say night because there would have been a small window of time because of the rain before and after the day of question which in my opinion has to be the day of death or even before.
Getting back to the locked gates, both locks were missing at that time for a few days, it was said that someone close to the park lady broke them to gain access to the mountain. Could the park lady know anything else but is covering her south end from being considered inept?
Something to ponder
Does anyone know who might live on Center in Wister, up one block and on the left in a large corner house? Silver Harley in the yard. It is behind the antique store as you come into Wister from the lake?
Yeah, when there is a murder investigation, you never know who might pop up.
I suggest to those that know anything to come forward at once because now there is someone on the case that will find you!!!!

I borrowed this from Topix. It was written by JackAMW. Hope it helps

Ok, found out how she landed in Oklahoma -

Apparently things were getting bad here in NJ (September/October 2007). I guess her parents suggested she go to Oklahoma to visit their family there & to get away; so she went there for a month. When she came home she wasn't sure she wanted to stay in Jersey so she decided to go for it and try living in OK.

It looks like she moved out there after November 2007 & by April 2008 she was trying to figure out if it was the right choice for her. She was upset because she was living with her family there, not making enough money to eat or to live on her own. She felt her job was the same as what she left in NJ - a dead end.

She didn't know if she belonged in OK. She was giving it 6 months then going home.

I haven't found how she met her hubby but he does ride Harley's; apparently he owns a few.

She also says:
I'm very spontanous, and miss being able to just get up and go wherever i want.

Her hubby spells his name Beau and Bo

Jody's you tube page - last log in - 1 month ago.

*Edit - she must have met her hubby around the time she was debating whether to stay or go. She gave birth in January, which means she got pregnant in April

I wonder if the hubby was investigated thoroughly; wonder if they checked the house & computer. I wonder if her cell was ever found and if they asked the cell company to run a check on the phone calls etc from her number

Now, taking a young baby to a funeral out of state begins to make sense if the mom's already dead. Otherwise it makes little sense. I don't know what mom would let her husband go off with her young baby, esp. not a first time mom--no matter how tired she is. And no typical husband is going to want to take a baby out of state to a funeral when his wife is perfectly able to care for the baby.

I suppose his mother probably cared for the baby in route, but there's just something about this that doesn't ring true. Oh wait, I suppose the husband's family could've wanted relatives to see the new baby. Still, I just can't imagine that the mother wouldn't have gone with them. It's not making sense.

As far as him caring for the baby; who knows? I've seen biker men that do. Could have been his mother that wanted the baby to go. Jody could have needed the break after what I read on her myspace page - she liked to be able to just go.. a few days away from the baby may be what she needed. I don't doubt she was a good mom but let's face it, we all need a break some times.

It's questionable yes & no. I was a young mother once. It's very hard; especially without her own mom & friends there.. I'm sure she had Oklahoma friends but the Jersey ones may be what she needed. She appeared close to another that also had just given birth.

Well, I'm about done for a few hours. Have to take the kid to the oral surgeon & pick my car up from body shop.

This was posted before - what I'm linking to is page 2 of the story - Autopsy: Ex-Roxbury woman's body was dragged into woods dated October 2, 2009

Her husband, Donald Bocephus Wilson, known as Bo, and his parents were away at a funeral in New Mexico at the time her body was found. Jerry Donald Wilson, Bo's father, said in an interview with the Daily Record two months ago that the family left for the funeral on Tuesday, May 5, taking Bo and Jody's baby, Annabelle, with them.

Did anyone save the article where the FIL gave a statement? I can't access it. They make you pay for archives.

Hey, Roselvr. Did you notice the missing family from Red Oak? Red Oak and Wister are only 20.7 miles apart. Seemingly this family went to look at an isolated piece of land in Red Oak and disappeared. Left their coats, shoes, GPS, dog and a large amount of money in the car.

I'm trying to decide if this has any connection to all these murders happening in this little isolated corner of OK.

OK- Family Missing; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

They went missing Oct. 9 - a Friday.

They were from Eufaula, OK looking at a piece of land on top of Panola Mountain with Robbers Cave State Park at the base of the mountain. Sound a little familiar, but not necessarily related...

Still haven't found any funeral notices in Clayton, NM, but they do have a prison!

http://corrections.state.nm.us/prisons/nnmcf.html

Houses male offenders, built in 2007, first inmate August 2008.

edited to add that I've been looking at funeral homes in Clayton, NM and can only find one. They list their obits online and I found one for the time period between May 4 and May 9, but no listing of Wilson for family or any sign of a Wilson in the guest book....there are several other funeral homes in other towns, but none really close. I checked the ones in Raton, NM - same result. Could anyone chime in with whether they think someone would go out of town for another funeral home?

Should this be moved out of Unidentified, since we know it is Jody and we are now discussing what happened to her? Mod?

I asked to have the post moved.

Still haven't found any funeral notices in Clayton, NM, but they do have a prison!

http://corrections.state.nm.us/prisons/nnmcf.html

Houses male offenders, built in 2007, first inmate August 2008.

edited to add that I've been looking at funeral homes in Clayton, NM and can only find one. They list their obits online and I found one for the time period between May 4 and May 9, but no listing of Wilson for family or any sign of a Wilson in the guest book....there are several other funeral homes in other towns, but none really close. I checked the ones in Raton, NM - same result. Could anyone chime in with whether they think someone would go out of town for another funeral home?

Can you send me the link to the funeral home?
I'll work on that next chance I get.

Don't have time to read the other post about the family, will scan it later.
Not sure I can take on another person. lol

Could Jody's body have been mutilated from being dragged? Not decomposed. The ME made the remark, "there wasn't much to work with."

Another gruesome thought I have....maybe Jody's body decompsed while waiting for the autopsy. I know it's not the greatest thought, but with Oklahoma ME's being way behind on autopsies....

Could Jody's body have been mutilated from being dragged? Not decomposed. The ME made the remark, "there wasn't much to work with."

Another gruesome thought I have....maybe Jody's body decompsed while waiting for the autopsy. I know it's not the greatest thought, but with Oklahoma ME's being way behind on autopsies....

After reading some of the topix posts, in addition to the link about them losing credibility.. who knows what they messed up?

OK, I read all of this over and I have a really hard time thinking that a mother of a new born would let her new born leave her side, and more so to fly. I am a bit of a germaphobe...but there is NO way I would let my husband with or without his parents take my newborn away from my side. I could see all of them driving togather, it wouldn't be a long trip, and it would be a lot cheaper. Maybe they needed the alibi? I could also not see her calling to check up on her baby, and I thought she was going to go to the funeral? What happend there? I bet she went missing before they left for the funeral.

I'm currently reading Topix.. Hopefully what I copied since this morning will help..

I started on page 19. Don't know why but I did.

PAGE 19
Aunt in Ok - Sept 17 post #409-
~SNIP~ You are correct about Tuesday, May 5, but as the CrimeStoppers poster said around 11:00pm last seen. So yes, that night of early Wed. something did happened.

Jimmy Sept 17 post #411 -
~SNIP~ Her parents talked to her on the 4th. She was alive on the 4th. The husband left on the 5th with the baby. Assumming she was alive on the 5th when he went to the funeral in an unknown location, because they aren't releasing that info,

Jimmy Sept 17 post #412 & #415
~Snip~ What I am telling you with no uncertainty is that this is not the first murder of this type in Oklahama. I just posted the Denise Stice case, and it is the exact same case right down to the day of dissapearance. Something is amiss Auntie in Ok.
~SNIP~ If my memory is correct it was up near Reno, Ok. she was on her way to work at the AFB and never made it. While he was notifying police, her body was found at Lake Olerhoser, or something like that. Her vehicle was found later at an apartment. As far as I know, the case is still unsolved.

Jimmy Sept 18 post #416
~SNIP~ http://coldcaseok.com/
Denice Stice, 48, was found dead Nov. 27 on the south side of Lake Overholser. Stice worked with small businesses at Tinker Air Force Base.

Stice had been shot one time in the left side of her head and had several cuts and bruises on her face and body indicating she was beaten before death, the report states. She also had a badly fractured tooth....
Police Sgt. Paco Balderrama said in November it appeared her body had been dumped at the lake to conceal evidence about the killing...
Police later found Stice’s car in a parking lot of an apartment complex near NW 10 and N Tela Drive, about 3 miles from where she was dumped.

curious Sept 18 post #417
To Aunt in OK - You said she was last seen around 11:00 P.M the night of the 5. What time did the husband leave to go out of town. Also, who was the last person that reported seeing her at 11:00 P.M. the night of the 5. I don't mean the actual name of the person, but was it a friend, someone working in a store, ect.

PAGE 21

Aunt in Ok Sept 29 post #468
Almost every thing you said is true. You are total correct about the Park.

PAGE 22
Tiffany Perillo Sept 30, post #481
~SNIP~
I received an email from Jody on 5/5/09 @ 1055 hours, stating she was selling Avon, but I never received anything stating she was making alot of money..She did say it was an "easy money maker" but that's it.

Tiffany Perillo Sept 30, post #485
~SNIP~ I'd like to say it was Jody who wrote the email, but you are right, anyone who knew her password could have wrote the email...I don't doubt you there...but the way it was written sounds like it was Jody. I'd like to believe it was her who wrote it...=/

Tiffany Perillo Sept 30, post #488
This was a personal email...and it sounded alot like how Jody talked...and the nickname at the end...That's what makes me believe that she wrote it....

PAGE 23
Tiffany Perillo Oct 1, post #497
I don't know. She never got the chance to explain it all to me. She told me she was selling it and that she would call me later that day on Bo's phone to tell me all about it. I never got the phone call, and I couldn't call his cell phone b/c I didn't have the number. I tried calling hers even though she stated she lost hers, and got no answer. I really wish I knew more that I could say, but I don't.

PAGE 25
Tiffany Perillo Oct 4, post #543
The article with her hands being bagged was when it was first posted on the Daily Record website. It was a mistake on their part (mixing up what was done at the crime scene, and what actually took place) and they revised the article. When investigating a crime, they will bag the hands of a person to save evidence...the reporter with the DR, got his information wrong..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warden2024
Back