OK - Jody Rilee Wilson, 23, murdered, Wister, 5 May 2009 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a question. How do we know they went to Clayton NM, for the funeral? Maybe I just missed it.

I have a question. How do we know they went to Clayton NM, for the funeral? Maybe I just missed it.

little726 - I saw it stated in a news article, The Daily Record IIRC. That is the only place I've seen it in print, who knows if that is correct.

Found this while looking for the article that references Clayton. Not what I was looking for but vvverrryyy interesting.

http://www.altlaw.org/v1/cases/525984

This is where I'm at on Topix today. The conversation has turned so I'm now starting on page 1 but have to run out.

PAGE 27
a close friend Oct 12 Post #586
~SNIP~ Jody was friends with Chris and Mckenna who did own "The Bar" but sold it. I do think that they or some of their friends might know something but good luck with them talking... You would have thought that the osbi questioned them but I guess only if they knew about them.

PAGE 28
a close friend Oct 12 Post #589
~SNIP~ I don't believe for a minute that Jody would be okay with them taking the baby and her staying behind and as someone else posted earlier today, why didn't he stay with her and let the parents just go on their own... too much about this doesn't make sense.

PAGE 29

JImmy Oct 14, Post #614
~SNIP~
well, I thought you mentioned the name Cato. "It's Fashion" is a Retail Store in Lawton, Oklahoma, owned by Cato. Did she work for them or apply for a job there or something?

a close friend Oct 14, Post #615
~SNIP~ She had worked for them for a very brief moment.

MAYBE Oct 15, Post #616
~SNIP~ WHEN I HEARD ABOUT JODI ALL I COULD THINK WAS I SHOULD KNOW THIS GIRL BEING THAT I HAVE LIVED IN WISTER ALL MY LIFE AND HOW HORRIBLE IT MUST BE FOR THE FAMILY.A FRIEND AND I WERE THEN DISCUSSING WHO HER FAMILY WAS AND COME TO FIND OUT WE KNEW OF HER HUSBAND AND IN-LAWS THEY ARE DIFFERENT IN MY OPINION.

Wondering- Oct 15 Post #617
~SNIP~ I haven't seen any mention of Jody's last MySpace blog, in which she did not sound happy. In this blog, she mentioned having met someone named Kory the previous day. Does anyone know who Kory is?

a close friend Oct 16 Post #622
~SNIP~ Jody' autopsey report came back completely clean of drugs.... ,she didn't do this to herself, someone kill her and dumped her body on the mountain & then the car at the Pig out Palace trying to make it look like she was running off.... not so!! She was a pharm tech, up here in N.J. where you do not have to be license but couldn't work as one in Walmart in Poteau because of it..... and clearly she didn't have money.

she wasn't happy,doesn't make her a druggie.

hummm Oct 16, Post #624
~SNIP~ The best I remember from her Myspace, this Kory that Jimmy mentioned was someone she had met while she was still in NJ. You are also wrong about the autopsy report. The medical examiner did find anti depressants or anti anxiety medication in her system.

Why Oct 16, Post #628
~SNIP~ Jody was in the baby blues and was on medicine

caring friend Oct 17.. Post #639
~SNIP~ A lot happened to jody within that year...different jobs, new husband, new baby, etc.

PAGE 31
Tiffany Perillo Oct 19, Post #650
~SNIP~ As for the autopsy report, the ONLY drug that Jody was on was the anti-depression pill for the post partum that she was diagnosed with!

Tiffany Perillo Oct 19, Post #659
~SNIP~ Jody wasn't very happy, she had told me that previously. She was diagnosed with the post partum and EVERY time I talked to her, I knew she wasn't happy!

classmate-com Oct 19, Post #663
~SNIP~ In discussing this forum with an aquaintance who is in law enforcement, the one thing pointed out that raised a red flag was the fact that the husband came east to the funeral (that was in old posts). He did NOT bring the baby. If you had no trouble going to a funeral in NM, why wouldn't you bring the baby to her own mother's funeral in NJ?

PAGE 32

a close friend Oct 20 Post #687
~SNIP~ As a matter of fact,Jody was bored working at Walmart because all she could do was be a cashier for the pharmacy. She was thinking about being certified but she had to take a exam and I think it cost like $200 and was waiting to save up the money.

PAGE 34

outsider_looking _in Oct 20 Post #711
~SNIP~ I was just wondering if Jodys friends and family have been getting to see the baby? From what I see and have heard even the aunt is not able to see her...Does anyone know why this is? Just wondering......

PAGE 35

Tiffany Perillo Oct 21, Post #745
~SNIP~ JODY DID NOT WORK AT WALMART IN OKLAHOMA

a close friend Oct 21, Post #752
~SNIP~ She worked at the Wal-Mart before she worked at the Days Inn and Cato.

a close friend Oct 21, Post #755
~SNIP~ Jody did work at the Wal-Mart pharmacy in Poteau OK, while she lived with her aunt,she then did go onto work at the Days Inn & Cato

PAGE 36

a close friend Oct 21 Post #773
~SNIP~ I honestly do not remember how long she worked there

little726 - I saw it stated in a news article, The Daily Record IIRC. That is the only place I've seen it in print, who knows if that is correct.

Found this while looking for the article that references Clayton. Not what I was looking for but vvverrryyy interesting.

http://www.altlaw.org/v1/cases/525984

Thank you, IWK. I just wasn't sure where it came from. I will start looking for more information.

Also, thank you for posting the link about J.D.Wilson. Would this be Bo's father? Very interesting, if he is!

I was looking thru Jody's wedding photos and felt kind of creept(sp) out. I noticed the Rilee's were all smiling, but the Wilson's had long faces. The Wilsons, to me anyway, don't seem like a very happy family.

Thank you, IWK. I just wasn't sure where it came from. I will start looking for more information.

Also, thank you for posting the link about J.D.Wilson. Would this be Bo's father? Very interesting, if he is!

little726 - not sure if it is the father, but someone did intellius on Bo (back toward the 1st or 2nd page) and it showed an address for Gainesville, TX which is where this incident occured. Did you notice he had been arrested for statutory rape?

After autopsy, cause of Roxbury woman's death remains a mystery

~SNIP~
Her husband, Donald Bocephus Wilson, known as Bo, and his parents were away at a funeral in New Mexico when her body was found. Jerry Donald Wilson, Bo's father said in an interview with the Daily Record two months ago that the family left for the funeral on Tuesday, May 5, taking Bo and Jody’s baby, Annabelle, with them.

I was looking thru Jody's wedding photos and felt kind of creept(sp) out. I noticed the Rilee's were all smiling, but the Wilson's had long faces. The Wilsons, to me anyway, don't seem like a very happy family.

I just looked at her wedding pics; Bo looked happy in all of them.
He looked like he really loved her.

After autopsy, cause of Roxbury woman's death remains a mystery

~SNIP~
Her husband, Donald Bocephus Wilson, known as Bo, and his parents were away at a funeral in New Mexico when her body was found. Jerry Donald Wilson, Bo's father said in an interview with the Daily Record two months ago that the family left for the funeral on Tuesday, May 5, taking Bo and Jody’s baby, Annabelle, with them.

Thanks, Rose. I knew they went to a funeral in NM, but hadn't read which town it was in.

'

.Topix

PAGE 1

honkeygirl Jun 19 post #13
~SNIP~
If you knew her then you would understand what Im talking bout. Also the dad I know as well and he is NOT the kind that would take a 3 month old baby out of state, apart from mommy, he always seemed to people around here that he wasn't so excited about even having a baby, hes a very lazy fellow, I just don't see him taking "road trip" with baby across the west, just himself and child!! NO WAY!!!

PAGE 6

Tiffany Perillo July 1 POST #109

I had received an email from Jody on the 5th, and it stated that she had lost her cell phone and would call me when she got another one. So I waited...and tried calling on thursday and left a message and again Saturday and Sunday. Gee...what a great friend am I to call and leave messages stating that I'm worried, please call me back. I don't need YOU to interrogate me on how I felt or how I should have felt!

PAGE 10

Information July 8 POSTS # 213, 214, 215
~SNIP~
Here is more information I saw on Channel 5 Fort Smith news today.
Mr. and Mrs. Rilee visited the site today where Jody's body was found.
That would have had to be a very hard thing for them to do.
You can probably see the video tomorrow by using "Google" and type in Channel 5 news, Fort Smith, Arkansas.

~SNIP~
The video also showed the Rilees holding the baby.
The Rilees also said there have been a lot of false rumors, one rumor being that Jody was covered with trash bags which is not true.

SNIP~ The Rilees said that they are certain a friend or an aquaintance of Jody's knows something.
Jody's Mom said that they know where Jody was but they just don't know the why.
I wonder exactly what that comment by Jody's Mom really means.
Does it mean that someone saw Jody somewhere and has reported it to the sheriff?

Michelle July 9 POST #228
~SNIP~
I am not real good on the computer but isn't there some way that a person could start a website or something for people to be able to leave comments.

PAGE 11

On the outside looking in July 15 POST #243
~SNIP~

The ME's office isn't in LeFlore County. It's in OK City. There's also a branch in Tulsa.

PAGE 12

Aunt in OK July 25 POST #256
~SNIP~
Stacy and James visited me while in town. Going to the site was not easy for them, I went up there several weeks before they got into town. It is so obvious that Jody was put there NOT to be found. I know that some one knows some thing, either they are afraid of being physical hurt, or maybe knowing some thing but been in touble with police before and afraid to speak to the police. Those of you that live in Poteau, Wister, Leflore County, there could be a really concern about talking.

'

.Topix

PAGE 1

honkeygirl Jun 19 post #13
~SNIP~
If you knew her then you would understand what Im talking bout. Also the dad I know as well and he is NOT the kind that would take a 3 month old baby out of state, apart from mommy, he always seemed to people around here that he wasn't so excited about even having a baby, hes a very lazy fellow, I just don't see him taking "road trip" with baby across the west, just himself and child!! NO WAY!!!

PAGE 6

Tiffany Perillo July 1 POST #109

I had received an email from Jody on the 5th, and it stated that she had lost her cell phone and would call me when she got another one. So I waited...and tried calling on thursday and left a message and again Saturday and Sunday. Gee...what a great friend am I to call and leave messages stating that I'm worried, please call me back. I don't need YOU to interrogate me on how I felt or how I should have felt!

PAGE 10

Information July 8 POSTS # 213, 214, 215
~SNIP~
Here is more information I saw on Channel 5 Fort Smith news today.
Mr. and Mrs. Rilee visited the site today where Jody's body was found.
That would have had to be a very hard thing for them to do.
You can probably see the video tomorrow by using "Google" and type in Channel 5 news, Fort Smith, Arkansas.

~SNIP~
The video also showed the Rilees holding the baby.
The Rilees also said there have been a lot of false rumors, one rumor being that Jody was covered with trash bags which is not true.

SNIP~ The Rilees said that they are certain a friend or an aquaintance of Jody's knows something.
Jody's Mom said that they know where Jody was but they just don't know the why.
I wonder exactly what that comment by Jody's Mom really means.
Does it mean that someone saw Jody somewhere and has reported it to the sheriff?

Michelle July 9 POST #228
~SNIP~
I am not real good on the computer but isn't there some way that a person could start a website or something for people to be able to leave comments.

PAGE 11

On the outside looking in July 15 POST #243
~SNIP~

The ME's office isn't in LeFlore County. It's in OK City. There's also a branch in Tulsa.

PAGE 12

Aunt in OK July 25 POST #256
~SNIP~
Stacy and James visited me while in town. Going to the site was not easy for them, I went up there several weeks before they got into town. It is so obvious that Jody was put there NOT to be found. I know that some one knows some thing, either they are afraid of being physical hurt, or maybe knowing some thing but been in touble with police before and afraid to speak to the police. Those of you that live in Poteau, Wister, Leflore County, there could be a really concern about talking.

The quote by Jody's Mom should have read, "We know the where, now we have to find out the why" she meant that they knew where the body was but now they need to know why this happened. I'm a first time poster here but have been keeping up with this and everyone here truly seems to be wanting to figure this out. It's a terrible crime that happened to Jody and now the family continues to suffer because they have no answers, had the body been better taken care of by the sheriff's office when bagged maybe there would have been more answers. I know the weather played a big part in the body decomposing but there are weak links involving the care of the body and where they found her body.

The quote by Jody's Mom should have read, "We know the where, now we have to find out the why" she meant that they knew where the body was but now they need to know why this happened. I'm a first time poster here but have been keeping up with this and everyone here truly seems to be wanting to figure this out. It's a terrible crime that happened to Jody and now the family continues to suffer because they have no answers, had the body been better taken care of by the sheriff's office when bagged maybe there would have been more answers. I know the weather played a big part in the body decomposing but there are weak links involving the care of the body and where they found her body.

Welcome To WS Bella23
5yjbztv.gif

I really want to help this family get closure there is something about this case that keeps me coming back trying to find some answers. And I hope one day we just might :)

Whatever was copied was copied directly. I did not change anyone's wording.

Task force set up in Okla. to investigate Roxbury native's death

BY MATT MANOCHIO • STAFF WRITER • November 8, 2009

Oklahoma authorities have created a task force to investigate two unsolved deaths there, including that of Roxbury native Jody Rilee Wilson, according to a published report.

LeFlore County Sheriff Bruce Curnutt on Friday said the investigative group includes members of the sheriff's department, county district attorney, Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation, FBI and U.S. Marshals, according to a story published on 4029TV.com, a news outlet that serves northwest Arkansas, which borders Oklahoma.

Rilee Wilson's body was found May 8 near Runestone State Park in Heavener, Okla., while the body of Joe Neff was found May 17 in a coal strip pit in Pocola, Okla., according to the news agency. A strip pit is an open pit mine.

Curnutt said leads in both cases have declined locally and he's hopeful state and federal agencies can use their resources to help local authorities.

Neff's death is a homicide, while Rilee Wilson's case is considered a suspicious death.

The 23-year-old mother of an infant daughter moved to Wister, Okla., in 2007 after attending classes at County College of Morris. The daughter of Roxbury's Deputy Mayor Jim Rilee graduated from Roxbury High School in 2003.

The forested, mountainous area near Heavener where her body was found is less than 10 miles from the home she shared with her husband, Donald Bo Wilson

http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/...n-Okla.-to-investigate-Roxbury-native-s-death

New eyes on evidence
Monday, 09 November 2009

Members of the task force formed to investigate the Joe Neff murder and the Jody Rilee-Wilson suspicious death met at the courthouse on Friday.
PDN photo by Laura Young
By Laura Young
Managing Editor

Two crimes that have remained unsolved for nearly six months will have fresh eyes looking at the evidence.
A task force was formed approximately three weeks ago. The primary goal is to solve the Joe Neff and Jody Rilee-Wilson cases.
Neff was from Poteau and the owner of the Long Branch Saloon. Rilee-Wilson was from Wister.
According to LeFlore County Sheriff Bruce Curnutt, the task force is made up of law enforcement personnel from the Sheriff's office, the district attorney's office, the U.S. Marshal's Office, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation from the McAlester office.
"We formed this task force a few weeks ago and got together today (Friday) here at the courthouse," Curnutt said. "We feel fresh eyes on the evidence will help give us a fresh perspective. OSBI and the FBI also have added resources that we don't have and they are willing to use those resources in any way they can to help solve these crimes."
The badly decomposed body of Rilee-Wilson was discovered May 8 by a paraglider flying over Poteau Mountain near Heavener

http://www.poteaudailynews.com/content/view/167750/1/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back