GUILTY OK - Miracle Lashay Crook, 3, & Tony Demone Crook, 2, Tulsa, 21 May 2020 *mom arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did the K9 lead LE from the apt to anywhere in particular? If so where? Is this why they had the dog on the boat in the water?

To @Iluvdogs when you were out in the area searching did you notice any surveillance cameras?

This happened in broad day light for Pete sakes! Is the Amber Alert out yet & if not why not???

What is the sister’s thoughts on all of this? I haven’t seen any interview with her at all & she has custody of the children! Where was she & why were they in the care or even presence of gpa & the monster mom?!

Sorry just one irritated grandma here like the other grandma’s out there wishing we could rescue all the children from environments like this!

LE was searching water as it's right there. The kids were seen with Mom at a store and then 2 hours later they were caught on camera alone at the apartment complex. I'm not sure what the dogs have hit on. The weather has been a mix of rain & cloudy 80 degrees.. It's so hard to believe that not one person saw them walking alone since most people are home right now. If this reply posts in Bbybluz comment could someone tell me how to correct this.

LE was searching water as it's right there. The kids were seen with Mom at a store and then 2 hours later they were caught on camera alone at the apartment complex. I'm not sure what the dogs have hit on. The weather has been a mix of rain & cloudy 80 degrees.. It's so hard to believe that not one person saw them walking alone since most people are home right now. If this reply posts in Bbybluz comment could someone tell me how to correct this.
After you hit reply, wait until it completely loads. High traffic can sometimes lag the system and if you start typing too quickly, some of your words might get caught above where your cursor should be. After you load, before typing, make sure your cursor is after this last bracket: [/QUOTE]

I can’t tell if this pic was taken through a screen or is just pixelated when I zoom. I can’t help but wonder why anyone who saw two small children walking alone didn’t immediately call 911. And it’s hard to imagine they were walking for long without being seen. Imo.

MISSING CHILDREN UPDATE

Tulsa police are still searching for the two children, they say they did find the children on a surveillance camera in the apartment complex at 10:15 a.m. Friday. They were walking alone.

EY5bdpyWsAI3QE_

Tulsa's Channel 8 on Twitter

Monday, police are out in force, stopping people going in and out of the Shoreline Apartments. Police aren’t detaining anyone. They’re simply showing photos of the children, hoping to find answers.

There’s no evidence the children are in the immediate area of the apartment complex. Dive teams searched the ponds surrounding the apartment complexes, and cadaver dogs have been on scene.

Small kids still missing, Tulsa police stopping drivers going in and out of apartments

Dog on a boat would be a Cadaver dog. The smell of decomposition wafts up through water. A dog can get a hit.
Yes, I did hear the Chief in a press conf call it a cadaver dog. But I didn’t know that about the smell.

edit- I suppose he didn’t hit on smell or they would have been found there?

@AmeliaMugavero

For reference this is about 6 minutes from Shoreline Apartments, where the toddlers, Miracle and Tony were last seen.
8:42 AM · May 26, 2020 from Oklahoma, USA·Twitter for iPhone

ETA:
@AmeliaMugavero
·14m
#JUSTNOW:
@OHPDPS
and
@TulsaPolice
have left the area. Their boat was too big to fit under a bridge and were only able to search about a mile of the creek. As of right now, the search has switched back to Shoreline where they will search more of the lake and apartments.
@NewsOn6

The aunt-the father of the kids sister -not the aunt who had custody, has some VERY interesting comments on this post. KWTV - NEWS 9
Hmm.
Sounds like maybe the mother didn't have custody and was proven to be unfit... so why were they left alone in her care ?
Very sad and I hope they're found soon !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back