OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it weren't for that 6 am call from "Molly", I'd have a hard time following the idea that the calls might not have been made from them/her. I still just can't get over that she was not more frantic in asking for a ride from her friend. She was a passenger in a high speed police chase in the middle of the night! She ended up in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night! It seems odd that she was ho-hum about asking for a ride out of there. So I agree, I'm not convinced it was them in their calls either.

As of now, my thought is that the crash ended up fatal or near-fatal, and CN who already had a history with the law, was now facing manslaughter charges. A phone call or two would make it more plausible that Molly and Colt left the area on their own accord. This family that has been so quick to erase his crimes and faults before probably came to his rescue. That or they bolted after the crash (if they could) because they knew they were going away for a long time. All JMO of course.

If it weren't for that 6 am call from "Molly", I'd have a hard time following the idea that the calls might not have been made from them/her. I still just can't get over that she was not more frantic in asking for a ride from her friend. She was a passenger in a high speed police chase in the middle of the night! She ended up in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night! It seems odd that she was ho-hum about asking for a ride out of there. So I agree, I'm not convinced it was them in their calls either.

As of now, my thought is that the crash ended up fatal or near-fatal, and CN who already had a history with the law, was now facing manslaughter charges. A phone call or two would make it more plausible that Molly and Colt left the area on their own accord. This family that has been so quick to erase his crimes and faults before probably came to his rescue. That or they bolted after the crash (if they could) because they knew they were going away for a long time. All JMO of course.

According to LE, the car had under carriage damage, because it went through a barbed wire fence into a field. It wasn't a typical wreck where you would see a crumpled vehicle. The car didn't hit a wall, tree, or light pole, so I'm thinking there were no fatalities. LE would have seen blood or other signs indicating someone was injured, IMO. As far as the calls, wouldn't their friends recognize their voices? CH told someone on the phone that he had a busted ankle. Would that be something CN would make up to pretend he was CH on the phone? I think CN bolted and left them there. I think he was more interested in his own self preservation at the time. Molly probably worked down her contact phone list of friends for a ride and with some of them, she felt more comfortable with letting her frantic feelings show. With others, she may have felt she was putting them out, so she was much more restrained. I'm trying to put myself in a 17 year old's head with this theory.

Since they do have the pings for CN, CH, and MM, have they sent anyone in the woods to follow their route of travel. We should know exactly where he was when he called his friends and in what creek bed they said they were in. Why has no big search been conducted in that specific area? Or has it and I am behind? Either way, the grass fires probably did an excellent job of wiping out their passage. Why not make that info available though?

I don't think LE had a warrant to search that property at the time. There were searches around that area, but I don't think they were allowed to search the area most likely the spot where MM and CH had been.

JMO

According to LE, the car had under carriage damage, because it went through a barbed wire fence into a field. It wasn't a typical wreck where you would see a crumpled vehicle. The car didn't hit a wall, tree, or light pole, so I'm thinking there were no fatalities. LE would have seen blood or other signs indicating someone was injured, IMO. As far as the calls, wouldn't their friends recognize their voices? CH told someone on the phone that he had a busted ankle. Would that be something CN would make up to pretend he was CH on the phone? I think CN bolted and left them there. I think he was more interested in his own self preservation at the time. Molly probably worked down her contact phone list of friends for a ride and with some of them, she felt more comfortable with letting her frantic feelings show. With others, she may have felt she was putting them out, so she was much more restrained. I'm trying to put myself in a 17 year old's head with this theory.

I think being 17 is more of a reason to be frantic in her calls. 17 year olds are dramatic and attention-seeking. A car that was going well over 100mph down a dirt road is likely to throw people around all over the place, no matter what it hits or goes through, IMO. I doubt they were buckled up during a police chase (pure speculation, but that would seem out of character when you are running from the law). Despite what is being brought up continuously on the FB pages about the car being thoroughly cleaned, you are right about the blood, there would be evidence of it.

Originally Posted by McSpy
Wow! They haven't questioned him yet??? He lawyered up before he was even asked a question? Hmmm, if CN's girlfriend told the insurance company that CN had permission to drive her car and it was found wrecked on his family's property after a police chase, he has a lot of explaining to do. There are also witnesses (Colt's and Molly's friends who received calls or texts that night from that area) and phone records that point to Molly and Colt being in that car. Also, the fact the prints in the car were wiped clean is very suspect, in my opinion. This means someone is hiding something . . . Reckless driving, police chase, and missing passengers. Missing for months! Also, proof one was injured (phone records)! Where are they?? Hey, if Colt and Molly took off, why not disclose this? What is the big deal? It makes me think they didn't take off, because CN won't talk. He is hiding something.

BBM

Just to be clear, because I listened to that part over and over again to make sure I got everyone's words exactly right, they do NOT know that the prints were wiped clean. They were TOLD by the Lone Grove PD that there would be no prints because the car had sat outdoors for two weeks, that fingerprints are moisture and moisture evaporates, so any prints that had been there would be gone. Not that the Millers believed that but, well, let me find what was said...

Okay, here it is:

H: ... Such as when they found the car, it, it was, uh, after the chase, after the car was found, what, was it two weeks later? The car had been completely wiped clean of any prints or any evidence.

PMF: Now, listen, I, I want to clear that up. We do not know that it was wiped clean. We, I mean, for a fact, we do not know that car was wiped clean. But what we do know is, when we questioned, uh, I believe it was Lone Grove Police Department, because those, the car was reported stolen through Lone Grove. We do know that they claimed there was no fingerprints in that car. That's what we do know. They, when we asked if there was fingerprints in the car, they said no. But they claimed it was because it had sat out in the elements for two weeks. But there's no DNA, there's no fingerprints, there's no nothing. It's all gone. But…

H: All right, all right.

PMF: … no. That's what they claim.

H: That's what they...

S: Well, let, let me interject something here, and this is S again. I used to be a cop, and that's a lie. Uh...

PMF: I know, but…

S: Fingerprints will be fingerprints for a long time. I don't care. Now if the car was underwater, that's a different story, but if it's out in the open, uh, the fingerprints would be there, if there were any to start with.

PMF: Yeah.

GL: Well, they told us that fingerprints are moisture and moisture evaporates.

Just wanted to bring this forward, given the recent drift of our discussion. The best information we have at this point is that no one has actually said the car was wiped clean. It very well may have been, but we just don't know that for sure.

right.....there was just already a "cover-up" IMO of WHATEVER evidence there was or wasn't. There were "excuses" from the beginning :-/

I was going to jump off a few different post regarding CN being "innocent" of sorts: He may have just wrecked the car and left. Wasn't there info floating around about people and places on that private land.....like lots of meth talks?! These 2 kids COULD have ran into someone else so CN is covering his families behind, not his own necessarily.

Just wanted to bring this forward, given the recent drift of our discussion. The best information we have at this point is that no one has actually said the car was wiped clean. It very well may have been, but we just don't know that for sure.

If we go back to the time when this occurred, we have to remember that it appeared to us that a certain LE person had no incentive or desire to do a thorough investigation, so perhaps the car was never properly processed even to this day.

I would love to have a can full of Luminol and be able to spray it all over the inside of that vehicle right now.

Still doing research for the timeline; turned up something I probably knew at one time, but forgot:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/438762539575189/permalink/457820017669441/

Several calls made from Molly's phone by a male prior to her 6:02 am phone call.

Interesting. Her phone is the one I really think she may never have used it after her 911 call. IMO, I think she frantically dialed 911 right after the wreck and either the phone was pulled from her or worse.

That early morning call to her friend seems so easy to fake. Think about how easy it would be for someone to look through her call list and see that person and think to themselves, this guy is perfect. Give him a quick ring and state a couple things about being with Colt and there it is.

The guy that was called said she didnt sound alarmed or in dire need of anything, so that really makes me think she did not make any calls that morning.

I would almost go along with the fake calls except.... the little detail she included about being thirsty. That would not occur to someone who was not thirsty. IMO, this is one of those small details that most fakers would overlook and makes the call authentic in my view. It wasn't an elicited comment, it was her feelings at the time.

I would almost go along with the fake calls except.... the little detail she included about being thirsty. That would not occur to someone who was not thirsty. IMO, this is one of those small details that most fakers would overlook and makes the call authentic in my view. It wasn't an elicited comment, it was her feelings at the time.

That is a good point.

I still think Molly was killed to keep her quiet, nothing else makes sense to me.

If you believe she was on the phone at 9:30, she was on the road at that time, then what does that say about Colt? We know he wasn't walking. I keep coming back to he passed away and she was silenced because Con knows he would get charged with murder.

Maybe the order is reversed. She was found first, took CN back to CH, CH was expired and she was next.

I still think Molly was killed to keep her quiet, nothing else makes sense to me.

If you believe she was on the phone at 9:30, she was on the road at that time, then what does that say about Colt? We know he wasn't walking. I keep coming back to he passed away and she was silenced because Con knows he would get charged with murder.

Maybe the order is reversed. She was found first, took CN back to CH, CH was expired and she was next.

Sounds possible. It is pretty much my theory too.

Someone has a court date a week from today! It's a hearing for the Motion to Accelerate on Con's 2011 drug charge. Does anyone understand the legal complexities involved? Is just getting arrested for another felony enough to violate probation, or is something else going on there? Monthly payments have been made on his account without fail, so the violation is not failure to pay, and he's been on unsupervised probation all this time according to Molly's cousin JG, so it's not failure to report either.

wfgodot, my erudite Luddite, d'ya think we ought to roll over to a Thread #2? I'd try it myself, but am afraid of screwing it up royally.

Have we had any verified family members post on this case? It would be great if PMF or someone like that would show up.

Have we had any verified family members post on this case? It would be great if PMF or someone like that would show up.

Nope, not a one. And it doesn't even have to be a family member; anyone close to any of the parties involved can be a verified insider, I believe.

They may not know about it..... OkieGranny, I think you were nominated to extend an invitation to PMF and/others. You are the backup nominee too!

I give the Golden Globe Award to OkieGranny for the "Most Detailed Timeline in the History of WS". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme