OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a quick refresher course on how to interpret legal descriptions of rural acreages, and made a new map based on PMF's info. The car came south down Long Hollow, hung a right at the corner, went through the gate and headed west. Don't know exactly what route it took from there, but it wound up somewhere within the area outlined in green:

777857c1-c248-4445-a06a-9a20b10b67ab_zps0b9fb2b9.png

And now I've just sprained a shoulder patting myself on the back after looking at the actual property boundaries side by side with my earlier guesstimate:

fb4c5839-0e03-4be4-a24a-69cd49b86e54_zpsae7540dd.png
a77589de-d7ca-44d4-b50a-f4d762331f5d_zps44c83a68.png

Pretty darn close, eh?

Thanks! Great job!

Didn't CH make calls that night to friends? So, you think the cops caught him after that?

I am saying whatever happened to him was directly related to the police chase. The police were covering their treks. I read some of these post but I think people are giving this CN guy too much credit. I don't think he's a super genius who can wipe the car clean of finger prints and get blood out of the car etc.. Nor make two people disappear. People who deal drugs or just your common drug dealer run at the first sign of cops. So either the cops found the car that night and something happened there at that point or later. That's my theory.

I am saying whatever happened to him was directly related to the police chase. The police were covering their treks. I read some of these post but I think people are giving this CN guy too much credit. I don't think he's a super genius who can wipe the car clean of finger prints and get blood out of the car etc.. Nor make two people disappear. People who deal drugs or just your common drug dealer run at the first sign of cops. So either the cops found the car that night and something happened there at that point or later. That's my theory.

Fair enough . . I'm not so sure I agree, but there is that situation where CN has a relative running the show in that county.

Con's scheduled for arraignment at 1:30 this afternoon. Still haven't found any official confirmation on what his charges are.

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/James-Conn-Nipp-arrested-after-high-speed-chase-in-Love-Co-241332851.html

OHP Captain Ronnie Hampton says the pursuit of James Conn Nipp took place on westbound Oswalt Road. He says during the chase Nipp damaged 2 patrol cars while trying to escape.

Nipp was taken into custody at a nearby residence believed to be his grandfather's house.

Hampton says Nipp is being charged with 2 counts of assault with intent to commit a felony and eluding.

It's amazing how criminals keep doing the same things over. It's like they have dumb printed on their forehead.

Con's scheduled for arraignment at 1:30 this afternoon. Still haven't found any official confirmation on what his charges are.

Hopefully, these offenses will land him in jail for a while.

Con's new charges, both felonies:

Assault With a Dangerous Weapon

http://www1.odcr.com/detail?court=043-&casekey=043-CF++1400013

Endangering Others While Eluding/Attempting to Elude Police Officer

http://www1.odcr.com/detail?court=043-&casekey=043-CF++1400012

I wonder if the "Assault With a Dangerous Weapon" charge was his vehicle hitting LE's vehicle, coming at an officer with his vehicle, or he used an actual hand weapon or gun on someone?

Looking forward to finding out!

http://www.kkaj.com/pages/18222453.php

The second trooper engaged in the chase near Longhollow and Oswalt Roads when the driver turned south on Longhollow. When the road changed from blacktop to gravel, Hampton said the second trooper lost control of his cruiser and crashed into a tree. The trooper is fine, but the vehicle was totaled.

Nipp then led the chase through a fence and into pasture land before returning to Longhollow Road. The first trooper eventually executed a successful TVI, putting the pickup in the ditch in front of his cruiser. It was at this point that Nipp was positively identified. “But due to his vehicle size, he was able to push the cruiser back and get out of the ditch,” Hampton said.

Approximately ten minutes later, Nipp’s pickup was located south of the Nipp household with the key in the ignition and the driver’s side door still open. Troopers entered the home and arrested Nipp without incident.

It goes on to say that bail was set at $25,000 on each charge. Any comment that comes to mind right now is NSFW, so I'll just leave it at that.

Just read about the details on the charges. What makes CN think he can act like that without repercussions?

http://www.kkaj.com/pages/18222453.php

It goes on to say that bail was set at $25,000 on each charge. Any comment that comes to mind right now is NSFW, so I'll just leave it at that.

After reading this, it makes me wonder if CN had drugs on him and that is why he took off. He probably ditched them after he left the truck.

Just a thought . . might not be true . .

NSFW???

not so f#$%$^% weird?
now some funny words?
new stuff for Wendy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics