Identified! OK - Oklahoma City, 'Sharon Marshall' 8UFOK, Apr'90 - Suzanne Sevakis

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw it. Michael in Pakistan? Ehhh....well...looks like someone is being not very nice

I saw the comment on the blog and his fb. He looks pakastani (sp?). I find it highly unlikely.

I do too but I found 6 of the exact same name and couldnt tell on my phone ( sloane is blind as a bat) sometimes I search a name and the same name will come up maybe 2 or 3 x on the computer but I get different results on the phone , I have never been able to figure that out. Im sure Michael is gone :(

I read "A Beautiful Child" this past summer and found it to be one of the most heartbreaking books I've ever read because of what Floyd but Suzanne and her son through.

I honestly didn't think this case would ever be resolved.

I am so happy Suzanne has her name back!

her family for what ever reason could not finds Suzanne for whatever reason most likely like other said was floyd use an alias he never used before and it was a one time deal so that he knew know one would know who she was.. the family needs time to greave and digest all this info . and when they are ready they will come forward and speak out and we will find out more info
the only person in this to blame is floyd for taking an innocent life and deying her her real family torchering her and then killing her. she must have had memories from before floyd but i am sure he brainwashed her so much into thinking her mom was gone that she believed him

as for her bio father we have no idea if he is alive or was around for his daughter when she was with her mother

sloane7777 i checked out the blog and i checked out his profile he def looks paki i cant believe he would say he could me Michael he has dark features reminicent of someone from the middle east i think he saw this and is trying to ploy on innocent people to get attention

I don't think that "Michael" is claiming to be THE Michael. He just happens to be named Michael and lost his parents in the '90s. Just a misunderstanding.

On the topic of Michael and Suzanne's baby brother and why Floyd would give the daughters to child services, but keep the baby for his nefarious purposes, I would submit that he kept the brother for the same reason he went out of his way to abduct Michael. I am not going to guess what his reason is for choosing to take little boys and murder them (assuming that's what happened), but I do not think it is mere coincidence.

That's my thought on why Floyd took the brother.

Why does everyone think the two girls dropped at CPS or its equivalent were older? I did't see that anywhere in the announcement - just that there were two sisters.

Why does everyone think the two girls dropped at CPS or its equivalent were older? I did't see that anywhere in the announcement - just that there were two sisters.

At least one of the two girls was younger. She was about 2-3 years old.

One of the other WS members found a lot of info on Suzanne's family. I cannot put specific names and dates here, but I can summarize.

Suzanne's mother was married in Michigan to Mr. Sevakis, and they were divorced in 1970 around the time Suzanne was born.
She returned to North Carolina, remarried, and had another daughter in 1972, and a son in April 1974. They lived in Lincoln County.
(we have been unable so far to find any info on the third daughter).

She married FD Floyd (who was using the alias Brandon Cleo Williams) in June of 1974. They lived in the Charlotte Mecklenberg area.

Here is a photo of Suzanne's father (Mr. Sevakis)

81861455-113b-4ea4-8ff0-85febf3fb14a.jpg

On the topic of Michael and Suzanne's baby brother and why Floyd would give the daughters to child services, but keep the baby for his nefarious purposes, I would submit that he kept the brother for the same reason he went out of his way to abduct Michael. I am not going to guess what his reason is for choosing to take little boys and murder them (assuming that's what happened), but I do not think it is mere coincidence.

That's my thought on why Floyd took the brother.

My personal thoughts on why he took the brother is that he didn't. I suspect the child died during that month. Maybe he wouldn't stop crying and he died relating to abuse/neglect and he fled to avoid murder charges. That's why he fled every other time he fled: to avoid the law. I suspect he buried or otherwise hid the boy, put the girls in foster care, and took Suzanne for obvious reasons.

At least one of the two girls was younger. She was about 2-3 years old.

One of the other WS members found a lot of info on Suzanne's family. I cannot put specific names and dates here, but I can summarize.

Suzanne's mother was married in Michigan to Mr. Sevakis, and they were divorced in 1970 around the time Suzanne was born.
She returned to North Carolina, remarried, and had another daughter in 1972, and a son in April 1974. They lived in Lincoln County.
(we have been unable so far to find any info on the third daughter).

She married FD Floyd (who was using the alias Brandon Cleo Williams) in June of 1974. They lived in the Charlotte Mecklenberg area.

Here is a photo of Suzanne's father (Mr. Sevakis)

81861455-113b-4ea4-8ff0-85febf3fb14a.jpg

Oh my, I can really see Suzanne's resemblance to her father, can't y'all?

Thank you, CarlK, for sharing this summary and the photo. Makes me wish Suzanne could be reading along! I'm sure she had some recall of her early life, but there must have been so much she wondered about over the years.

My personal thoughts on why he took the brother is that he didn't. I suspect the child died during that month. Maybe he wouldn't stop crying and he died relating to abuse/neglect and he fled to avoid murder charges. That's why he fled every other time he fled: to avoid the law. I suspect he buried or otherwise hid the boy, put the girls in foster care, and took Suzanne for obvious reasons.

I share your thought that, sadly, something like this is what happened.

(Maybe not, though.)

Maybe IF one of the other sisters was older than Sharon, she remembers something that gives a clue whether Floyd had the baby brother when the two girls were left with social services.

I remember in the book A Beautiful Child, Floyd is reported to have said, on one occasion, something along the lines that "Sharon" got her feelings hurt "when I was going to leave her at that orphan's home."

Of course, Floyd said so many different things ... but maybe he DID almost leave her with social services along with her sisters...? If she cried or protested, it wouldn't have been hard for Floyd, imo, to tell himself it was because she was attached to him. (And maybe she was, to some degree.) He could have "justified" to himself taking her, if she clung or cried (which, of course, would not have been unusual for her to do, under the circumstances).

I don't think necessarily everything FDF did regarding Suzanne and Michael was about being a pedophile. I know that the man did monstrous things -- no doubt about it, and I'm certainly not trying to excuse him for those things...but it is clear that he had a horrible early life himself. I think very likely this is a case where life experience played an extremely large part in shaping what he became. And I think that PART of taking Sharon, obsessing over Michael, etc., was some twisted way of trying to create the family that he did not really ever get to experience. It is almost like having Sharon gave some kind of meaning to his life, in his mind. Beyond the horrible abuse and use, I mean. Poor Suzanne. It seems he tried to fill all sorts of emptiness through her.

With Michael, I think Floyd related to him -- pathologically, obviously -- as himself as a child again. I think some part of Floyd WANTED to love, cherish and nurture Michael, but he was totally incapable of it. I think this is one reason why any crying, "whining", upset totally unhinged Floyd.

you are right I thought I read that he dropped off the OLDER girls , it looks like it was OTHER girls oops!

Oh my, I can really see Suzanne's resemblance to her father, can't y'all?

Thank you, CarlK, for sharing this summary and the photo. Makes me wish Suzanne could be reading along! I'm sure she had some recall of her early life, but there must have been so much she wondered about over the years.

I found a recent pic and she looks just like him so sad , she would have half siblings too even sadder!

I don't think necessarily everything FDF did regarding Suzanne and Michael was about being a pedophile. I know that the man did monstrous things -- no doubt about it, and I'm certainly not trying to excuse him for those things...but it is clear that he had a horrible early life himself. I think very likely this is a case where life experience played an extremely large part in shaping what he became. And I think that PART of taking Sharon, obsessing over Michael, etc., was some twisted way of trying to create the family that he did not really ever get to experience. It is almost like having Sharon gave some kind of meaning to his life, in his mind. Beyond the horrible abuse and use, I mean. Poor Suzanne. It seems he tried to fill all sorts of emptiness through her.

GREAT POST , I 1000% agree with you! its a cycle that is often visited on children !

WOW am I surprised to see that this has been solved!

I absolutely, really, do not want to sleuth the family. Of course I'm curious and know that some people here have the talent and resources to figure out more about Suzanne's origins. I think that I really want to give those poor souls who are involved with this tragedy some space to digest all this information.

That being said, just to see if Floyd has been dropping little nuggets of truth here and there I really wonder if Suzanne's mother's name is Linda. Apparently Floyd was using the surname Williams at the time (thanks, CarlK!), and had repeatedly said that Suzanne's mother was named Linda Williams. And, like Backwoods said, how "Sharon got her feelings hurt when he was going to leave her at that orphans' home." ((shudder))

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9
Back