Identified! OK - Oklahoma City, 'Sharon Marshall' 8UFOK, Apr'90 - Suzanne Sevakis

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Two decades after the murder of 6-year-old Michael Hughes, the FBI’s Evidence Response Team and anthropologists from the University of Oklahoma searched an area near the Oklahoma-Texas border where Franklin Delano Floyd said he had dumped the boy’s body after shooting him twice in the back of the head

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2015/august/cold-case-investigation/cold-case-investigation
I am confused. The FBI story made no mention of Suzanne's brother. Why is he not mentioned?

That picture of her breaks my heart! She's so happy and sweet looking there. Suzanne, we love you. You've never been forgotten at all!

Me too but oddly when the sister. Emailed me from matts blog, I told her there was a postrr roselover that can help her get her brother a namus profile , she replyesd to me that she was confused and did not know what I meant by that ay the time I was thinking she just wasnt aware of NAMUS now im starting to think she was not aware of the brother ???? But then who would have needed diapers?

That is a good article from the FBI. I had been wondering about Suzanne having the Servakis surname in North Carolina. But she born in Michigan clears that question up.

Me too but oddly when the sister. Emailed me from matts blog, I told her there was a postrr roselover that can help her get her brother a namus profile , she replyesd to me that she was confused and did not know what I meant by that ay the time I was thinking she just wasnt aware of NAMUS now im starting to think she was not aware of the brother ???? But then who would have needed diapers?

I would love to help her. Tell her she can find me at Never Forget Me.

I'm not sure if he was real or was missing , now Rose She really acted like I was making no sense????

Sorry, misread your post. Didn't someone find the birth record? She needs to speak to her mother to see if a boy is missing.

*Gonna be out for the next hour

Sorry, misread your post. Didn't someone find the birth record? She needs to speak to her mother to see if a boy is missing.

*Gonna be out for the next hour

they did find a birth record , but there is also the same name on their Facebook's so not sure , I think there might have been an age discrepancy I'm just confused But does anyone Know how we get the FBI to look into Billy Tillery where they are digging for Michael you cant tell me Floyd confined it to this Family and Cheryl, I also really want to question the Janet Carter Connection, I don't think that was pulled outta thin air!!

Who are Janet Cater and Billy Tillery?

Not sure about Janet Cater, but google says there is an advocate by that name

Billy Tillery - WS thread. Sloane wonders if Floyd was responsible for his death.

Remains those of boy missing 16 years - More than 16 years after portions of a skull were found in a Durwood Road yard, the remains have been identified as an 11-year-old child reported missing from Madill. By Marsha Miller, News Editor - Posted Feb. 23, 2011 at 12:01 AM

Who are Janet Cater and Billy Tillery?
I believe that is a misspelling. It's Janet Carter, mother of Christina Carter.. Early on in the investigation into Sharon Marshall's real identity, Christina Carter was viewed as a possible.

Before the break in the case that has brought us to this point, someone had contacted the Feds about his family, one of whom was an associate of Floyd. Sift back through this thread or the one before it for info on that.

When I can, I'm going to the archives in NOLA. That marriage certificate is hinky. Or so I believe. Based on >40 years of research in Louisiana history. Gut feeling.
When you go...let us know what you find out. My feelings echo yours

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

wait, wholse marriage certificate is hinky and why do you think so?

Are there any class/group photographs of "Suzanne Davis" from Wilson Elementary School? Or pictures of Suzanne in Junior High School?

Is there a missing person's page on charley project or nmec (or somewhere else) for Suzanne's younger brother, the one she disappeared with when her siblings were dropped off at social services?

Is there a missing person's page on charley project or nmec (or somewhere else) for Suzanne's younger brother, the one she disappeared with when her siblings were dropped off at social services?

This has just been discussed recently, so I urge you to look through the most recent posts. The short answer is no, and it seems that there is some doubt as to the younger brother even being real, as there is no evidence of his birth. But again, I urge you to look back through the thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back